The Resistance Had a Surprise For Donnie @ His DC Hotel

I can understand liking the dem candidate less than trump but to not be offended by trump ? Only nit wits aren't imo

I don’t get offended easily. I don’t give people the kind of power over me
nor me Didn't care much for GWB but wasn't offended Trump is an expert at offending and it is HE that will be shutting down the gov't
So you’re saying the democrat snowflakes are going to shut it down over their feelz.
no I'm saying they're not giving your ass hole everything he wants Your moron will have to shut the gov't down
That should work out as well as opposing tax cuts did. Are they going to shut down the government over wall funding? That would be a genius move.
seems that way ,,,,,large % of people DON"T want a wall and LARGE % do want DACA so why does trump want to piss off people? is it in his genes, the same genes that forbids him from apologizing?

do americans have to feel pain before trump makes daca an up and down bill without any wall attached?

Do you think the people will back Democrats making American citizens feel pain to vote amnesty for Dreamers? Especially when they could easily get DACA passed if they fund the wall?

I don’t think there are as many as you think
I can understand liking the dem candidate less than trump but to not be offended by trump ? Only nit wits aren't imo

nor me Didn't care much for GWB but wasn't offended Trump is an expert at offending and it is HE that will be shutting down the gov't
So you’re saying the democrat snowflakes are going to shut it down over their feelz.
no I'm saying they're not giving your ass hole everything he wants Your moron will have to shut the gov't down

So either Trump gives you everything while you give him nothing or the government shuts down?

do americans have to feel pain before trump makes daca an up and down bill without any wall attached?

Do you think the people will back Democrats making American citizens feel pain to vote amnesty for Dreamers? Especially when they could easily get DACA passed if they fund the wall?

your rightwingnutws have the majority.... let them pass their own bill.

if they wanted to work with democrats, they wouldn't such disgusting pigs.

So either Trump gives you everything while you give him nothing or the government shuts down?

again, dum dum, why does he need dems. he clearly isn't interested in working with normal people.

let them pass their own bill....

I'll remind you that your rightwingnut loons couldn't care less about shutting down the gubmijnt.

I wouldn’t mind if they did.

But unlike the monolithic group think that makes up Democrats the Republican Party is a coalition of a number of factions and has diverse opinions

again, dum dum, why does he need dems. he clearly isn't interested in working with normal people.

let them pass their own bill....

I'll remind you that your rightwingnut loons couldn't care less about shutting down the gubmijnt.

Who mentioned normal people?

You're a hate filled pig yourself. You don't have a clue about anything real, or right. Just another sheman trying to show us how big she thinks her dick is. Open Borders eh? Move.

I do believe that enough people who didn't vote ,or who gave trump their vote are pissed off enough to swing congress The wall is a no go And because of trumps big mouth Dems won't give him whatever he wants

I do believe that enough people who didn't vote ,or who gave trump their vote are pissed off enough to swing congress The wall is a no go And because of trumps big mouth Dems won't give him whatever he wants

I see no reason the wall should be a no go other than purely partisan politics.

But it does show dems care more about keeping the border open then legalizing dreamers

And what he said was correct.

the fact that the orange sociopath is a racist lowlife and a "president" shouldn't be screwing up our relationships with others countries is a-ok, eh?

What relationships has he screwed up?

it would be really nice if you were the least bit informed. our embassy personnel were already asked to leave one country and that same country canceled contract for our jets.

why would anyone work with your imbecile "president"

you bigoted swamp dwellers are the stupidest and most vile people on the planet

I see no reason the wall should be a no go other than purely partisan politics.

But it does show dems care more about keeping the border open then legalizing dreamers

no one is paying for the moron's wall...

if he thinks it's so important let him pay for it out of his tax cut

But unlike the monolithic group think that makes up Democrats the Republican Party is a coalition of a number of factions and has diverse opinions

of course you wouldn't. you're stupid.

normal people know that it costs our economy billions when your rightwingnut scum shut down the gubmint.

it is amusing seeing lowlife obstructionists (when the black guy was a real president) suddenly whining like stuck pigs because no one will play with Donald drumpf

normal people know that it costs our economy billions when your rightwingnut scum shut down the gubmint.

it is amusing seeing lowlife obstructionists (when the black guy was a real president) suddenly whining like stuck pigs because no one will play with Donald drumpf

Billions eh? Any evidence or is the extent of your proof going to be “you’re stupid” or “you’re racist”?

Billions eh? Any evidence or is the extent of your proof going to be “you’re stupid” or “you’re racist”?
Proof???
Your pay and benefits during a government shutdown, explained ...
Federal News Radio › Management › Government Shutdown
Apr 25, 2017 - During the last government shutdown in 2013, federal employees collectively missed 6.6 million days of work, according to OMB estimates. The 16-day shutdown cost the government roughly $2.5 billion in lost productivity. The Defense Department lost the most days, 1.6 million, followed by the departments ...

Proof???
Your pay and benefits during a government shutdown, explained ...
Federal News Radio › Management › Government Shutdown
Apr 25, 2017 - During the last government shutdown in 2013, federal employees collectively missed 6.6 million days of work, according to OMB estimates. The 16-day shutdown cost the government roughly $2.5 billion in lost productivity. The Defense Department lost the most days, 1.6 million, followed by the departments ...

And whenever the gov starts back up they get all the pay they missed. It’s a gimmick

yes, educated and informed people

How much did the shutdown cost the economy?

you are stupid and you are racist. *shrug*

your every post is proof

Forum List

Back