The Resistance Won't End When Trump Is Out of Office, my friends

The Resistance Won't End When Trump Is Out of Office

Leftist activists “The Resistance” are committed fundamentally transforming America. Read this to understand their blueprint. Notice the disinformation, such as characterizing the appointment of constitutionalist judges as “packing the Court.”

"Leftist activists “The Resistance” are committed fundamentally transforming America. Read this to understand their blueprint. Notice the disinformation, such as characterizing the appointment of constitutionalist judges as “packing the Court.”

I notice that you spun PACKING the COURT with right wing lunatics into "appointing constitutional judges"....

you just did what you accused your enemies of!

rush?

is that you, rush?
Its an honor to be mistaken for mr limbaugh

Just as long as you KNOW for a FACT that I meant as the worst possible insult.

Basically....I was calling you HUMAN SCUM!

so if you like being compared to HUMAN SCUM....

The Resistance Won't End When Trump Is Out of Office

Leftist activists “The Resistance” are committed fundamentally transforming America. Read this to understand their blueprint. Notice the disinformation, such as characterizing the appointment of constitutionalist judges as “packing the Court.”

"Leftist activists “The Resistance” are committed fundamentally transforming America. Read this to understand their blueprint. Notice the disinformation, such as characterizing the appointment of constitutionalist judges as “packing the Court.”

I notice that you spun PACKING the COURT with right wing lunatics into "appointing constitutional judges"....

you just did what you accused your enemies of!

rush?

is that you, rush?
Its an honor to be mistaken for mr limbaugh

Just as long as you KNOW for a FACT that I meant as the worst possible insult.

Basically....I was calling you HUMAN SCUM!

so if you like being compared to HUMAN SCUM....
Better than being called a Democrat nowadays.

Forum List

Back