The revolt against the police state intensifies. . . .

A protest is a fool's errand. They're infiltrated by every branch of law enforcement and the U.S. military. Civil disobedience, 100 K people blocking the steps of congress for example is the only way you make a difference in corrupt, broken society.

A protest is a fool's errand. They're infiltrated by every branch of law enforcement and the U.S. military. Civil disobedience, 100 K people blocking the steps of congress for example is the only way you make a difference in corrupt, broken society.

I would entertain that feat of peaceful resistance too.

More on statist tyranny:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TB2s4B99fg]On GBTV Author Jonah Goldberg book "The Tyranny of Clichés: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas" - YouTube[/ame]

More police intimidation and abuse. . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsqLf-Ne8QY]Veteran Busts Cop that PUNCHES a Handicapped Female in the FACE!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjtDoKDIVIw]DUI checkpoint refusal, officer gets OWNED. - YouTube[/ame]

This is how you handle gestapo DUI checkpoints. Though the cop can ask for driver's license, the citizen's not obligated to answer any questions. When the officer asked if the citizen was still a resident of the address on his license, in fact, he didn't even have to answer that question. DUI stops are not about catching drunk drivers, they're about catching drivers who are willing to surrender their Fourth and Fifth Amendment liberties. Essentially, they're fishing expeditions that spend our tax dollars on idiocy rather than real crime fighting.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-qT99vvTs]The Secrets of Police Searches - Your right to say no - YouTube[/ame]

Or anything planted in that search. . . .

The revolt against the police state intensifies

in Connecticut the state passed a law mandating the

registration of certain firearms and magazines by end of December 2013

only 52000 folks complied

Our nation is still a very strong democracy and free society.

If enough people agree with you and are willing to get off the couch, big changes can be made.

The USSA is a fascist police state with drones flying overhead, cameras on every intersection, computers recording your phone calls and emails and your medical history in a federal database.

The USSA is a fascist police state ...

Then why the hell do you choose to live here? We don't need you, really. A reasonable person wouldn't stay somewhere he is so unhappy. I can only suppose that you are unsatisfied but too chickenshit to change your circumstances.

The USSA is a fascist police state ...

Then why the hell do you choose to live here? We don't need you, really. A reasonable person wouldn't stay somewhere he is so unhappy. I can only suppose that you are unsatisfied but too chickenshit to change your circumstances.

9fa2980d113d40efd55eb30d0dc63051f9bc5264f9bb589b82e60761c98aab35.jpg

Poor bri-bri hates this country but lacks the courage of his convictions. It must be frustrating for him to be a prisoner of his weakness like that. No wonder why he tries to hide in a revised history of his own imagining. A sanctuary from reality, I suppose.

Poor bri-bri hates this country but lacks the courage of his convictions. It must be frustrating for him to be a prisoner of his weakness like that. No wonder why he tries to hide in a revised history of his own imagining. A sanctuary from reality, I suppose.

Do you really believe anyone is buying your moronic premise that some principle of ethics requires me to leave the country of my birth if I criticize our government?

Here's the bottom line:

images

Do you really believe anyone is buying your moronic premise that some principle of ethics requires me to leave the country of my birth if I criticize our government?

You are not merely criticizing the government. You have clearly and repeatedly denounced the nation as a whole and have declared your belief that there is no hope for the future of this country. That's not being critical, that's flat-out hatred. If someone loves his country, he may criticize many things if he then works to make them better. He doesn't simply denounce the country in the strongest terms his little brain can think of and dismiss any possibility of improvement.

Face it, you hate this country but are too chickenshit to go anywhere else. That's why you dream of a dissolved Union and a divided country. That way you could 'go somewhere else' but not have to grow the balls required to actually move. Not gonna happen, chickenshit, so you'd better get that passport in order or just STFU.

You are not merely criticizing the government. You have clearly and repeatedly denounced the nation as a whole and have declared your belief that there is no hope for the future of this country. That's not being critical, that's flat-out hatred. If someone loves his country, he may criticize many things if he then works to make them better. He doesn't simply denounce the country in the strongest terms his little brain can think of and dismiss any possibility of improvement.

Face it, you hate this country but are too chickenshit to go anywhere else. That's why you dream of a dissolved Union and a divided country. That way you could 'go somewhere else' but not have to grow the balls required to actually move. Not gonna happen, chickenshit, so you'd better get that passport in order or just STFU.

First off, I criticize our government, not the country. Sometimes I criticize voters because they are such gullible dumbasses, but no one in this world is without fault. I despise all government everywhere, so where would I go to avoid the thing I despise? The fact that the USA is headed towards the scrap heap couldn't be more obvious. However, it will take a while and I can still enjoy life while I watch it swirl down the toilet bowl.

If you don't like my outlook, tough shit. I could care less. You're one of the retards that is directing this country into the sewer.

First off, I criticize our government, not the country.

You have used the phrase "this country" time and time again. It's a little late for a nice, easy walk-back.

Forum List

Back