The revolt against the police state intensifies. . . .

I despise all government everywhere ...

Oh, you're an anarchist. How very, very stupid of you. That puts you in the same category as JoeB and the other wannabe communists on this site. Like them, you know your idiotic political 'theories' will never be anything more than that, so you just sit on your ass comfortable and safe in my country, making complete fools of yourselves because you can. Gotta love freedom of speech.

Run along and enjoy imagination time now...

You are not merely criticizing the government. You have clearly and repeatedly denounced the nation as a whole and have declared your belief that there is no hope for the future of this country. That's not being critical, that's flat-out hatred. If someone loves his country, he may criticize many things if he then works to make them better. He doesn't simply denounce the country in the strongest terms his little brain can think of and dismiss any possibility of improvement.

Face it, you hate this country but are too chickenshit to go anywhere else. That's why you dream of a dissolved Union and a divided country. That way you could 'go somewhere else' but not have to grow the balls required to actually move. Not gonna happen, chickenshit, so you'd better get that passport in order or just STFU.

First off, I criticize our government, not the country.

You have used the phrase "this country" time and time again. It's a little late for a nice, easy walk-back.

Well that certainly proves it, NOT!

You're simply too stupid to waste time arguing with.

Instead I'll leave you with an enlightening fact:

images

Oh, you're an anarchist. How very, very stupid of you. That puts you in the same category as JoeB and the other wannabe communists on this site. Like them, you know your idiotic political 'theories' will never be anything more than that, so you just sit on your ass comfortable and safe in my country, making complete fools of yourselves because you can. Gotta love freedom of speech.

I'm not a communist, shit-for-brains. The term "communist anarchist" is an oxymoron. I'm a radical capitalist. I support reducing government until it disappears.

If I'm making a fool of myself, then why do you attack me so much?

You are not merely criticizing the government. You have clearly and repeatedly denounced the nation as a whole and have declared your belief that there is no hope for the future of this country. That's not being critical, that's flat-out hatred. If someone loves his country, he may criticize many things if he then works to make them better. He doesn't simply denounce the country in the strongest terms his little brain can think of and dismiss any possibility of improvement.

Face it, you hate this country but are too chickenshit to go anywhere else. That's why you dream of a dissolved Union and a divided country. That way you could 'go somewhere else' but not have to grow the balls required to actually move. Not gonna happen, chickenshit, so you'd better get that passport in order or just STFU.

First off, I criticize our government, not the country.

You have used the phrase "this country" time and time again. It's a little late for a nice, easy walk-back.

Bripat has been very outspoken about the ills of our government and I do not ever recall him intentionally knocking the country itself.

I'm not a communist...

I didn't say you were. I guess anarchists don't read so well.

I'm not a communist...

I didn't say you were. I guess anarchists don't read so well.

You said it put me in the same category as other forum communists. BTW, JoeB is not an anarchist. He is very much a believer in big government. All the anarchists in this forum are libertarians.

The problem here is that dumbasses don't communicate so well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=807B5gZH_-c]Posse Comitatus Act Abolished & The Troops Are Comming Home. (part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-HG-nLDzQ]Posse Comitatus Act Abolished & The Troops Are Comming Home. (part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVRonnsuIw]Obama Signs NDAA Bill Allowing Indefinite Detention; Obama Orders Assassinations with No Oversight - YouTube[/ame]

Sucks when your own words come back to bite ya in the ass, huh bri-bri?

Those words by themselves indicate nothing.

Words are our chief means of communicating in this venue, champ. Maybe you should choose yours more carefully if you are feeling regret now.

I choose my words very carefully. The ones you quoted don't mean jack shit without a context. What a surprise that you can't be bothered to provide one.

Forum List

Back