Results from a National Survey of Black Adults

Sorry bout that,

1. You built a business of your own?
2. These pros I hired in these business' had everything I had, they worked hard and as far as I could see they made it!
3. Did you build a thriving business?
4. You seem grouchy, and want to, blame white folks, without any cause.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I think there is 405 years worth of cause to blame whites. I think it's time you guys dropped your selective menory.

I think there is 405 years worth of cause to blame whites. I think it's time you guys dropped your selective menory.
Sorry bout that,

1. Blacks, have every opportunity as do, whites.
2. No one gets set back, or held down, not for many years or, decades, I wasn't here, but when blacks were being enslaved, the blacks didn't have a choice, back then, those days are gone.
3. Do your best in business, use some of the common principles, and you will do well.
4. Or you can continue working the white man for something, just do what you can now for yourself, if you have the determination.
5. Inspire this next generation to work hard, build a business.
6. Thats what I would do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Going into business you may want to take a business course.
2. I did a long time ago, and it was a great, investment.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Blacks, have every opportunity as do, whites.
2. No one gets set back, or held down, not for many years or, decades, I wasn't here, but when blacks were being enslaved, the blacks didn't have a choice, back then, those days are gone.
3. Do your best in business, use some of the common principles, and you will do well.
4. Or you can continue working the white man for something, just do what you can now for yourself, if you have the determination.
5. Inspire this next generation to work hard, build a business.
6. Thats what I would do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
We've done and keep doing all the things you say. I'm tired of the paternalistic white boy lectures fron the very people who are the root cause of our probem. I'm not going to argue with your opinion that has zero lived experience for you to think you can tell me how what I say isn't so. Turn black then come talk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back