The Rich Are Fleeing

Illegals are replacing them. Ain't Democrats grand?

Taxpayers are fleeing New York in droves | New York Post
New York State runs commercials down here in the DC market touting a multi-year tax reduction window if you move your business there. I laugh every time I see one knowing democrats are in a panic on how they forced out business and now don't know what to do about it.

It is federal law that nothing can be taller than the Washington Monument in the District of Columbia. They can't build skyscrapers where a lot of the rich prefer to live.

New York State runs commercials down here in the DC market touting a multi-year tax reduction window if you move your business there. I laugh every time I see one knowing democrats are in a panic on how they forced out business and now don't know what to do about it.

It is federal law that nothing can be taller than the Washington Monument in the District of Columbia. They can't build skyscrapers where a lot of the rich prefer to live.
Actually, it is the soil mechanics that simply won't support the loads that's been morphed into the urban legend......so DC expands outward....do they go to Maryland that has a millionaire tax passed a few years ago (and when I left the state) or tax friendly Virginia.....virginia development is exploding....Maryland not su much....and NY not at all....

Actually, it is the soil mechanics that simply won't support the loads that's been morphed into the urban legend......so DC expands outward....do they go to Maryland that has a millionaire tax passed a few years ago (and when I left the state) or tax friendly Virginia.....virginia development is exploding....Maryland not su much....and NY not at all....

I misspoke after thinking about it. Nothing in the District of Columbia can be built taller than the bronze statue of Winged Victory on top of the Capitol Dome except for the Washington Monument. I lived in Arlington, Virginia for a while. I take that back too after thinking about it, nothing can be built taller than Capitol Hill except for the Washington Monument which is taller than Winged Victory.

Last edited:

I misspoke after thinking about it. Nothing in the District of Columbia can be built taller than the bronze statue of Winged Victory on top of the Capitol Dome except for the Washington Monument. I lived in Arlington, Virginia for a while.
Federal prison?

I misspoke after thinking about it. Nothing in the District of Columbia can be built taller than the bronze statue of Winged Victory on top of the Capitol Dome except for the Washington Monument. I lived in Arlington, Virginia for a while.
Federal prison?

It was made Federal Law before soil mechanics was invented. DC is a low laying area near sea level and I found the street and avenue names confusing at first but then found them easy to use with no map needed. One time the interstate was jammed up as usual and I was stuck in traffic, here come a fleet of limousines driving on the wide berm of the road and in grass. Jimmy Carter was President.

The rich? aka baby boomers are getting old and moving South, North Carolina, Florida etc. The weather is good for their old bones, and the taxes down South are low as Trailer parks and swampland is cheap. lol These threads are hilarious, it isn't hard understanding the rise of that clown Trump when this is the level of conversation among conservatives and republicans. The Post knows what appeals to the masses, mention immigrants and they salivate hatred of something or another.

The rich? aka baby boomers are getting old and moving South, North Carolina, Florida etc. The weather is good for their old bones, and the taxes down South are low as Trailer parks and swampland is cheap. lol These threads are hilarious, it isn't hard understanding the rise of that clown Trump when this is the level of conversation among conservatives and republicans. The Post knows what appeals to the masses, mention immigrants and they salivate hatred of something or another.
Yes....Trump is rising to power because of little fascists like you....I glad you get that it's you who is the problem.....

Baby Boomers are still alive and kicking and are going to climb out of the easy chair and vote Trump.

Yes....Trump is rising to power because of little fascists like you....I glad you get that it's you who is the problem.....

Trump rose to the top because a bunch of Republicans voted for him. Don't try to lay that load on us! We wouldn't piss on his dying ass if his guts were on fire!

Baby Boomers are still alive and kicking and are going to climb out of the easy chair and vote Trump.
Not this one...

Trump rose to the top because a bunch of Republicans voted for him. Don't try to lay that load on us! We wouldn't piss on his dying ass if his guts were on fire!
We know....:lol:

America hates you little fascists......

Not just baby boomers, generation X like myself also, great jobs , great pay, low taxes..fuck you liberals pay for the mess you created up north yourself.

Stupid...those paying high NY taxes do not move into trailer parks. What a bigot you are.

That was all part of Shillary's promise to bring 200,000 jobs to NY

That was all part of Shillary's promise to bring 200,000 jobs to NY

Reference Please!!

You honestly believe that the uber rich are moving out of their New York high rises and into trailer parks down south? Really?

Dem brainwashing worked better than anyone thought.

Forum List

Back