The right secretly organized a mass sick-out of supply chain & transportation workers before the Christmas season in 2021:

OMG creep, you're embarrassing your soviet comrades.

Pro Tip: Look for a trigger word like "secretly". :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

800px-Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

An attempt to make the Biden Administration look bad and damn the cost to Americans.

And then they brag about it to people.

How did these scumbags ever reach positions of power?

You've made a big claim. You're going to need more than a tweet to back it up.

An attempt to make the Biden Administration look bad and damn the cost to Americans.

Sounds like a conspiracy. See that it is moved there. Thanks.

I think you are being trolled.

UPS is Union.

Railroads are Union.

USPS is Union.

Fedex is 100% contractor.
I lease my trucks to Fedex every year for peak. They didn't give a damn about vaccines.

All you have left is Amazon. I guess it could have been them...but they sure as hell don't get a month behind taking a day off.

Even Long Beach Port is unionized...but California went cra-cra during Covid.

That would be the only place that fit that criteria...not the drivers... cartage haulers are literally a dime a dozen in California. It would have to be the unionized longshoreman, the crane operators and the lift operators.

Not exactly an overly conservative bunch.

Although... truck drivers are an ultra-conservative pro-Trump bunch...

Last edited:

When the right pushes a narrative based on a tweet, you want a piece of establishment journalism, that confirms and source checks a story, so that we don't move it to the CT or Badlands.

Do you have an article or piece of journalism that confirms this story?

Rube says what.....they park there rattle trap trucks in the business districts ...in some areas so thick they turn a 2 way into barely a one lane Rd. . ....btw you in the industry...didn't think so

I call bullshit, even for CRAPitus values of bullshit.

Trying to Google for anything on this story, every article that makes this claim refers back to this post on Sh←←Twitter←←←←←←←X as its source. Nowhere can I find this claim, or anything similar, on any source that has any vestige of credibility.

The Impact of the Democraps' exploitation of the #CoronaHoax2020 on supply chains is pretty obvious. There is no basis on which to rationally or honestly deny that it was the Democraps that deliberately sabotaged the economy and the supply chains. So now, we have this lying cretin making up this bizarre conspiracy theory to try to blame Republicans for what the Democraps very openly and obviously did, and other equally-dishonest left wrong-wing sources picking up and repeating this claim.

The OP is very obviously a lie, and not even a very good lie.

Also…

1704128722555.png

Last edited:

I see you will post anything to distract about how Americans feel about TODAY.

Forum List

Back