The “Roseanne” show vs. The "Conners show.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Roseanne Barr’s fans made it perfectly clear that they are NOT going to support the spinoff “Conners” show, and they succeeded, it was announced today they only one more show will be filmed for production, as the ratings dropped 25 percent. .

They really screwed themselves canceling Roseanne Barr, I guess that they didn’t realize that she and she alone made the difference, and when they fired her the Republican views just boycotted the show.
Firing Roseanne Barr from the “Roseanne” show and expecting for the new show to be a success as they are trying to do with the “Connors” show, is like shooting yourself in the foot and then expecting to win Dancing With The Stars......Its just not going to happen

But but but hillary won the popular vote. Thanks to illegal votes in california, but but but she still won the popular vooooote!!!!

But but but hillary won the popular vote. Thanks to illegal votes in california, but but but she still won the popular vooooote!!!!
/-----/ Hildabeast winning the popular vote is like coming in fourth place in the Miss Congeniality contest.
iu

I watched 2 shows of the Conners and thought it was okay without Barr but it wouldn't be a show I would watch regularly. The problem the show has IMO is no one character can carry the show. The only one who is halfway funny is Darlene. Goodman and Jackie without Barr don't work, the actors who play Becky and the older brother are terrible.

To be fair I didn't watch the original show regularly and only watch the re-boot because of the conservative/TRUMP angle.

Roseanne Barr’s fans made it perfectly clear that they are NOT going to support the spinoff “Conners” show, and they succeeded, it was announced today they only one more show will be filmed for production, as the ratings dropped 25 percent. .

They really screwed themselves canceling Roseanne Barr, I guess that they didn’t realize that she and she alone made the difference, and when they fired her the Republican views just boycotted the show.
Firing Roseanne Barr from the “Roseanne” show and expecting for the new show to be a success as they are trying to do with the “Connors” show, is like shooting yourself in the foot and then expecting to win Dancing With The Stars......Its just not going to happen
/---/ I liked her original show and the reboot but I' refused to watch it after she was canned. She should move to Fox.

Both shows are trash. Roseanne’s career in acting is over, as it should be. She has a future in the GOP if she wants it.

She can't just be reinstated and re-written back in like people are for the daytime shows?

God bless you and her and the rest of the cast always!!!

Holly

^^^ They killed Dan first and he was eventually written back in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Winning the ratings doesn't do any good if no one wants their commercials on your show because your star is a racist who says stupid shit.

I give ABC Credit for wanting to give the rest of the cast a chance to carry the show. It certainly isn't their fault that Rosanne made her own brand name toxic, again.

Where I fault ABC is that the KNEW what Rosanne is. That's why she got cancelled 20 years ago, because her whacky antics alienated her audience. Did they just forget about that?

Winning the ratings doesn't do any good if no one wants their commercials on your show because your star is a racist who says stupid shit.

I give ABC Credit for wanting to give the rest of the cast a chance to carry the show. It certainly isn't their fault that Rosanne made her own brand name toxic, again.

Where I fault ABC is that the KNEW what Rosanne is. That's why she got cancelled 20 years ago, because her whacky antics alienated her audience. Did they just forget about that?

Im sure that Someone, Somewhere gives a crap about what you think!

Both shows are trash. Roseanne’s career in acting is over, as it should be. She has a future in the GOP if she wants it.
She’s fat and obnoxious. Sounds more like someone the Hildebeast should pass her fading torch to.

It's ok. ABC canned Last Man Standing because Tim Allen is pro Trump even though it was the highest rated TV show on Friday night.. Fox picked it up and now it's ratings are through the roof.

The network knew they acted too hastily and said so. They said it was a mistake that could not be rectified. They should have accepted her apology and moved on. Any sponsors that left would have returned or been replaced by other sponsors who wanted a winning show. The same as what happened to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.

So the Trumpians are happy that something failed? Sounds perfectly normal actually. Nevermind.

Firing Roseanne Barr from the “Roseanne” show and expecting for the new show to be a success as they are trying to do with the “Connors” show, is like shooting yourself in the foot and then expecting to win Dancing With The Stars...… Me? I never liked Rosanne Barr. What pissed me off was that controlling left. Same thing with Paula Deen. Or Bill Cosby. People are flawed and ya know and ya know...

Forum List

Back