The Russian mistress offers an alibi to love's wife, ie the American people!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Vladimir Putin Denies Donald Trump Revealed Classified Information In Russia Meeting
Putin offered to hand over a transcript of the meeting to U.S. lawmakers.

LOLOL....uh, Mr. Putin, the last thing your mistress needs, ie Trump, is an alibi from you. No doubt, its full of lies.....Folks, you couldn't make this shit up even if you tried!! LOLOLOLO

Wow! Coming out of the Guardian and Newsweek. And the FBI said they are aware of the situation. Very interesting.

Seth Rich was murdered for leaking the e-mails.......bottom line. What is totally jaw dropping to me is that leftards are not pissed at the contents of the leaked e-mails...oh HELL NO!!! They are pissed at whomever it was that leaked the information of what corrupt sacks of shit were running their beloved commie party. Sucks to be you about right now.......

My hope is that someone within the neocon party will reveal the corruption with an insider's view so that the sheeple will finally see that both bought and paid for political parties are just different sides of the same coin.

Read the article. It is really wild, stating they would give him US citizenship, cash and an apt. If he just stated he was the hacker.
Wow! Coming out of the Guardian and Newsweek. And the FBI said they are aware of the situation. Very interesting.

Seth Rich was murdered for leaking the e-mails.......bottom line. What is totally jaw dropping to me is that leftards are not pissed at the contents of the leaked e-mails...oh HELL NO!!! They are pissed at whomever it was that leaked the information of what corrupt sacks of shit were running their beloved commie party. Sucks to be you about right now.......

My hope is that someone within the neocon party will reveal the corruption with an insider's view so that the sheeple will finally see that both bought and paid for political parties are just different sides of the same coin.

Forum List

Back