The Satanic Temple Installs ‘Baby Baphomet’ Display at Illinois State Capitol right before Christmas

They aren't promoting anything. They don't really believe that Satan will save their souls or grant their prayers.

They were looking to get a rise out of you ... and they succeeded.
Perhaps so...However I do not see our nation and the world getting nicer. It seems crisis after crisis is expanding. We all know there are many good things about our nation and we are made to be ashamed of it at times.

However I do not see our nation and the world getting nicer.

It starts getting nicer when we start accepting other people for what they are.

If a person wants to be an insensitive troll, who cares. Throw a dollar in their hat and wish them "Merry Xmas".

You've negated their effort to troll you and made yourself feel better at the same time.

The key to a nicer America is ignoring idiots.

“Like the Statue of Baphomet was created in response to a Ten Commandments statue being erected at the Oklahoma State Capitol, the Baby Baphomet is a response to Christian iconography being displayed in a supposedly secular building. If the church can install a religious display on capitol grounds, the Satanic Temple argues, they should be able to as well.”

It’s very simple. Either you leave religious stuff out of secular buildings or you open up nonsense like this from EVERY religious belief.

Your goofy religion shouldn’t be treated any different than their goofy religion.

Look..... please look at that evil looking creature that they put in there at the Capitol!

They want to spread the message of "harmony and unity " with that! :cuckoo::mad-61:

They are crazy!!!!!That's demonic! Oh my Lord!:shock:

1640300995972.png

Look..... please look at that evil looking creature that they put in there at the Capitol!

They want to spread the message of "harmony and unity " with that! :cuckoo::mad-61:

They are crazy!!!!!That's demonic! Oh my Lord!:shock:

View attachment 579091
Looks like it ain't got no "junk!" Must be 'transgender.'

Looks like it ain't got no "junk!" Must be 'transgender.'

Bahphomet whatever the name is, is supposed to be a transgender creature, I think a read somewhere. I want to puke now.

Oops, like you posted to the wrong person, since I never said or implied such a thing. Good luck!

The problem of state sponsored religious displays already existed.

Well granted you were likely making complaints about something that really doesn't exist.

The problem of state sponsored religious displays already existed.

Well granted you were likely making complaints about something that really doesn't exist.
Except for in the picture in the OP, apparently. But when you get back from fantasyland and want to talk about it, let me know.

Forum List

Back