The Schlonging of Hillary Has Only Just Begun, The Donald Points Out She Hates the 2nd Amendment

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Do folks actually think Hillary has a chance at this juncture? No wonder they made a special effort to hide Biden today. Biden is the only chance the democrats have for a competitive election.

Do folks actually think Hillary has a chance at this juncture? No wonder they made a special effort to hide Biden today. Biden is the only chance the democrats have for a competitive election.
Donald will be lucky to do as well as Mitt.

Donald isn't going against Obama.

And Hillary couldn't beat Obama

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Isn't this about the third thread Snout has done on the schlonging of Hillary?

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Isn't this about the third thread Snout has done on the schlonging of Hillary?

No idea.

Shelved my abacus when I retired

Hilarious! Trump is going to get the living shit beat out of him. There's so much in his past and it's all going to be brought out in a slow steady stream that will have that joke of a man limping into the election. The man is completely unqualified for the job, and emotionally and intellectually unfit.

The Schlonging of Hillary Has Only Just Begun, The Donald Points Out She Hates the 2nd Amendment

No link, but bringing up the Constitution would be suicide for Rump, considering this ----- not to mention this.

Just listen to the skank talk (if you dare). She talks in generalities, which equates into saying nothing. And (lol) Dims listen so intently, and say "hmmm, I think I understand!!!"
Enjoy the clown show, folks!

Lifeless mitt got no votes... Most conservatives stayed home the last two presidential elections. Dumbass

Just listen to the skank talk (if you dare). She talks in generalities, which equates into saying nothing. And (lol) Dims listen so intently, and say "hmmm, I think I understand!!!"
Enjoy the clown show, folks!
...and she's a loopy kunt

tumblr_nq6nj7uQ0j1si1r7mo1_1280.jpg

Yes, I think her chances are good although I can't see why. For example, on the 2nd amendment I've seen polls in past that women are much more open to gun control laws. Thus Trump's pointing out her stance on the subject probably isn't expanding his base of support.

Has a chance? It's still her election to lose.

Forum List

Back