The Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, 59, allegedly struck the woman in the face so hard she spun around, while waiting in a valet line late at night

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, 59, allegedly struck the woman in the face so hard she spun around, while waiting in a valet line late at night after a May 2012

The new masculinity. ROFLMBO

The Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, 59, allegedly struck the woman in the face so hard she spun around, while waiting in a valet line late at night after a May 2012

Just like a guy who is convicted of sexual assault running fer president, seems to be the new norm.

Wow! He slapped a woman instead of grabbing her pussy or raping her? No wonder you fascists don’t like him.

But, I am sure the woman filed a case, right? Care to share the link?

The woman is not named. There is no law suit filed. And yet…you retards believe it to be true? LOL

Let me guess…you also believed that Haitians eat pets, right? How did that turn out?
Yet people know who she is. Let me guess, it doesn't bother you he knocked up his nanny either?

never happened.

If it "never happened", why did he pay Hush Money?

Further, if it did happen, why didn't Kamala prosecute him for Domestic battery and sent him to the joint? Should he be qualified for armed secret service protection with his record of extreme violence? Shouldn't he be denied as part of a "red flag" protocol?

Forum List

Back