Kamala's husband accused of physically assaulting his girlfriend in 2012

This is the same scumbag who knocked up his kids' babysitter and made her kill the baby.

Total scumbag.

The Daily Mail released an exclusive report that detailed how the left's ideal man, Doug Emhoff, reportedly slapped his ex-girlfriend across the face so hard that it caused her to spin around after a fit of jealousy, and in a very public place.

According to the Mail, three friends have come forward corroborating the story that back in 2012, Emhoff slapped his then-girlfriend at the Cannes Film Festival in France:

where is the police report?

so you support the party that uses lawfare to destroy political opponents eh ?? thanks for your honesty ..

nope, I do not support the Dems any more than I support the Repubs.

Do try and keep up.

She apparently married a “Donald Trump type”.

“One of Harris’s signature lines on the campaign trail this year jabs former President Donald Trump over accusations against him of past sexual assault.

“Before I was elected as United States senator, I was the elected attorney general of California, before that I was a courtroom prosecutor,” Harris says in a clip shared to YouTube. “In those roles, I took on perpetrators of all kinds [including] predators who abused women.”
“So hear me when I say I know Donald Trump’s type,”
she adds to applause from the audience. “I will proudly put my record against his.”

Q: What does Douglas Emhoff say to a woman with two black eyes?

A: Nothing. He has all ready told her twice.

Forum List

Back