Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The sedition thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What should President Biden do about trumps latest antics ?

Throughout his 4 years Trump has consistently pushed the boundaries of acceptable behaviour. I think Bidens view is that he would just be glad to be rid of him so he can get on with rebuilding the country.

There is something to be said for that. Repairing the covid damage must be a priority for the administration. But by allowing trump to walk away from his shady dealings it does set a precedent for future leaders. There has to be a line somewhere and Presidents are elected by the people. They should not have god like regal powers to be above the laws.

He got away with the Ukraine thing because the court was stuffed with nodding dogs. He should not be allowed to get away with the latest outrage. It will come back to bite the US some way down the line.

Throughout his 4 years Trump has consistently pushed the boundaries of acceptable behaviour. I think Bidens view is that he would just be glad to be rid of him so he can get on with rebuilding the country.

There is something to be said for that. Repairing the covid damage must be a priority for the administration. But by allowing trump to walk away from his shady dealings it does set a precedent for future leaders. There has to be a line somewhere and Presidents are elected by the people. They should not have god like regal powers to be above the laws.

He got away with the Ukraine thing because the court was stuffed with nodding dogs. He should not be allowed to get away with the latest outrage. It will come back to bite the US some way down the line.

Sure, Biden can try and purge, exile or execute the Trump Family. And if successful, he can ensure leftwing Democrat rule in America for the forseeable future.

But what if he fails in his attempt at tyranny?

Why don't they just do what the Russian Communists did to the royal family and execute them?
I mean for Christs sake, STFU!!!

Why don't they just do what the Russian Communists did to the royal family and execute them?
I mean for Christs sake, STFU!!!
You make a straw man rather than try to discuss the issue.That is probably because you know that I am right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back