🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Senate Defunded Planned Parenthood and ACA — What Now?

Veto this turkey! If I was Obama I then would demand more funding for science!!!! ;)

I'd have a huge press event the next day declaring that America should set up a mining industry on the moon and work our way to the asteroid belt.

JakeAss is a moderate Republican, he even says so..... why are all his posts sounding like Fugly, Guano, and RightWingNut?

And yet, Obama will still veto this if it makes it to his desk.

Yes, and since a majority of American's are against it... it will stick on him, and your Candidate for 2016, the Hildebeast!

Poll: Americans Still Oppose Obamacare, Uninsured Are ...
townhall.com/.../poll-americans-still-oppose-obamacare-u...
Townhall.com
Nov 17, 2015 - The latest numbers from Gallup confirm that more than five years after its party-line passage, and two years after its f.12/05/2015 13:08:53PM ..

Republicans have publicly declared their war on women. Earlier they declared their war on Hispanics, young blacks and gays. Let's see how that works out for the next presidential election.

Veto this turkey! If I was Obama I then would demand more funding for science!!!! ;)

I'd have a huge press event the next day declaring that America should set up a mining industry on the moon and work our way to the asteroid belt.

It's now a forgone fact that the private sector can do those things MUCH CHEAPER and faster than the government!

Republicans have publicly declared their war on women. Earlier they declared their war on Hispanics, young blacks and gays. Let's see how that works out for the next presidential election.

They'd need to pull more whites then Reagan(63%) to even have a chance. I don't see a abolish everything platform doing that...59% white vote is there ceiling this election with this crap.

It's now a forgone fact that the private sector can do those things MUCH CHEAPER and faster than the government!

bs,

60% of all science funding in this country is public. Most lab science is done by public institutions. Stop hating on science. All of our serious infrastructure for keeping track of weather and earthquakes is public.

Government was the one that set up a system of chartered public/private company trade post during the 16th-17th century that opened up the new world.This is what I am thinking with asteroid mining.

Have Eon musk work with a government funded mandate to get it done.

Yes, and since a majority of American's are against it... it will stick on him, and your Candidate for 2016, the Hildebeast!

I think you spelled 'Kaisch' wrong.

I did?...Where was that?

Up above. When you were talking about my candidate for 2016.

Oh, the Hildebeast, yes, she is KASICK!

Just curious....did you drink alot of soda from the can when you were younger?

I did?...Where was that?

I drank a lot of water, and pissed on a lot of people...still do!

I did?...Where was that?

I drank a lot of water, and pissed on a lot of people...still do!

That does seem consistent with your intelligence.

I have to say, this bill is....weird. Less than a week ago there as a terrorist attack on Planned Parenthood. Doesn't this amount to letting the terrorists win?

Forum List

Back