The Senate Defunded Planned Parenthood and ACA — What Now?

I did?...Where was that?

Up above. When you were talking about my candidate for 2016.

Oh, the Hildebeast, yes, she is KASICK!

Just curious....did you drink alot of soda from the can when you were younger?

I drank a lot of water, and pissed on a lot of people...still do!

That does seem consistent with your intelligence.

And your LACK of intelligence!

Nothing. The Obamahammer will veto the bill. End of story.

The Senate Defunded Planned Parenthood. What Now?

They will make good campaign ads for Democrats during the next year.

Yes,
-The republicans want to throw tens of millions of people off of health insurance
-The republicans want to take away womens health

No, Republicans just think that healthcare should not be a taxpayers liability.

Not giving somebody something is not the same as taking something away. Liberals need to learn that difference otherwise you always come out looking like liars to those in the know.

It is a foregone conclusion that private insurance cannot provide health cheaper and for everybody. From Vigilante's link:

prauckmqiuqinjwqcsw6dw.png

What is interesting is that both Clinton and Trump like single payer systems.

Up above. When you were talking about my candidate for 2016.

Oh, the Hildebeast, yes, she is KASICK!

Just curious....did you drink alot of soda from the can when you were younger?

I drank a lot of water, and pissed on a lot of people...still do!

That does seem consistent with your intelligence.

And your LACK of intelligence!

I agree. That I don't go around pissing on people demonstrates that my lack of intelligence is a false premise. Of course, you probably won't comprehend this, as existential import is lost on the weak minded.

It is a foregone conclusion that private insurance cannot provide health cheaper and for everybody. From Vigilante's link:

Trump holds several liberal positions. That's why Democrats are in trouble.

I have to say, this bill is....weird. Less than a week ago there as a terrorist attack on Planned Parenthood. Doesn't this amount to letting the terrorists win?

Really, who was killed at PP? I heard the shooter was a druggie recluse who identified as a cross dresser that happened to take refuge in PP after shooting a cop outside in the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really, who was killed at PP? I heard the shooter was a druggie recluse who identified as a cross dresser that happened to take refuge in PP after shooting a cop outside in the street.

He is a staunch evangelical Christian with a history of domestic violence and targeting Planned Parenthood in the past. And three people were killed. Glad to see you're paying attention.

Guess they're going to go after NPR and PBS now. They are clearly busy with serious legislation that will help Americans.

Stopping taxpayer waste is helping Americans.

I'll have to remember that next time I see my tax money going to subsidize fossil fuel energy and religiously based "pregnancy crisis centers".

Guess they're going to go after NPR and PBS now. They are clearly busy with serious legislation that will help Americans.

Stopping taxpayer waste is helping Americans.

I'll have to remember that next time I see my tax money going to subsidize fossil fuel energy and religiously based "pregnancy crisis centers".

There are no more subsidies for oil companies than any other industry. They all get the same write-offs including green energy companies.

Trump holds several liberal positions. That's why Democrats are in trouble.
Not at all. The polling is quite clear on that. Dems and Pubs, involving Trump and Hillary, will vote their own.

He is a staunch evangelical Christian with a history of domestic violence and targeting Planned Parenthood in the past. And three people were killed. Glad to see you're paying attention.

ROFLMNAO!

He was and remains a homeless lot-lizard whose primary concern was getting his old ass off the cold streets of Colorado, before it was found frozen alongside a dumpster. The only relevance that Planned Parenthood has with him is that he started shooting on the street outside one of their abortion mills and when people started shooting back he needed a place to hide... and they had a door, through which he ran and waited out the negotiation to arrange transportation to the nice warm jail cell.

ROFLMNAO!

He was and remains a homeless lot-lizard whose primary concern was getting his old ass off the cold streets of Colorado, before it was found frozen alongside a dumpster. The only relevance that Planned Parenthood has with him is that he started shooting on the street outside one of their abortion mills and when people started shooting back he needed a place to hide... and they had a door, through which he ran and waited out the negotiation to arrange transportation to the nice warm jail cell.

Dear readers, above we have a terrorist sympathizer/supporter.

How many times do I have to tell you, dingdong, he was not homeless, and you need to look up the meaning of lot lizard.

The republicans finally did what they campaigned on. Why did this happen? Because if your supposed party was taken from you by outsiders for the reason of you LYING almost as much as Hillary; you to would make a bee-line to prove you meant what you said, before we conservatives VOTE THEIR REARENDS OUT!

Conservatives aren't like lefties, we do not like our candidates telling us one thing, then doing the exact opposite and then we pretend they are still some sort of messiah! (praise be his name)

Forum List

Back