🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Senate Defunded Planned Parenthood and ACA — What Now?

Janje, if you say so. :lol:

The statist progressives dominate in both parties.

A President Trump will make the far right cry in betrayal.

"The Senate Defunded Planned Parenthood. What Now?"

Now republicans have grist for their stump speeches next year.

That's how politics is played.

When Clinton left the White House, he created some exit legislation about mercury levels in the water. Why did it take him 8 years to do so? Because he knew it couldn't be financially or practically implemented. The real reason he did it is because he knew Bush's first act in the White House would be to repeal it. He had no choice.

That's what Bush did, and the MSM and liberals everywhere were pointing to Bush saying how Republicans liked dirty water. The uninformed voters didn't bother to look to see that Bush only brought back the levels that were there throughout Clinton's 8 years, they just knew Republicans were against clean water.

So DumBama will veto the bill, and Republicans will be front and center to point out what he did.

Nothing. The Obamahammer will veto the bill. End of story.

The Senate Defunded Planned Parenthood. What Now?

They will make good campaign ads for Democrats during the next year.

Yes,
-The republicans want to throw tens of millions of people off of health insurance
-The republicans want to take away womens health

No, Republicans just think that healthcare should not be a taxpayers liability.

Not giving somebody something is not the same as taking something away. Liberals need to learn that difference otherwise you always come out looking like liars to those in the know.

Tell that to reagan.

He's the one who introduced us to cost shifting.

That means that taxpayers pay for other people's health care.

Those who can't pay for their care don't and the cost of their care is shifted to yours. So you pay higher rates for care and medications.

Either you pay that way which is the most expensive or you can pay less by offering people insurance they can afford.

So tell me, how fair is it that a person who pays premiums all their life and when they actually need to use that money the insurance company drops them? How fair is it that when a couple divorces one of them is left without insurance because the insurance is through the other one's work and the one who doesn't have insurance can't get it because 2 decades ago they had a medical condition?

That is the system that reagan forced on us in the 80s. Americans have been suffering and dying ever since.

Americans don't want to hand their money over to a company that their only job is to pay medical bills but when the person needs to use that money they've given the insurance company the insurance company either drops them or denies the claim. The money belongs to the person not the insurance company yet the insurance company has all the rights and the person dies.

Personally I don't want my medical bills to be many times more than they should be because someone else couldn't pay their bill. I would rather pay less by helping someone pay for their insurance than see America go back to what reagan forced on us.

Oh and if Americans didn't want Obamacare Obama wouldn't have been elected and reelected. So it doesn't matter what a small minority of people think or want. Obamacare is here to stay. Get used to it.

Veto this turkey! If I was Obama I then would demand more funding for science!!!! ;)

I'd have a huge press event the next day declaring that America should set up a mining industry on the moon and work our way to the asteroid belt.

its finally happened, your last operating brain cell has died.

Yes,
-The republicans want to throw tens of millions of people off of health insurance

Not giving somebody something is not the same as taking something away. Liberals need to learn that difference otherwise you always come out looking like liars to those in the know.

Tell that to reagan.

Those who can't pay for their care don't and the cost of their care is shifted to yours. So you pay higher rates for care and medications.

Either you pay that way which is the most expensive or you can pay less by offering people insurance they can afford.

So tell me, how fair is it that a person who pays premiums all their life and when they actually need to use that money the insurance company drops them? How fair is it that when a couple divorces one of them is left without insurance because the insurance is through the other one's work and the one who doesn't have insurance can't get it because 2 decades ago they had a medical condition?

That is the system that reagan forced on us in the 80s. Americans have been suffering and dying ever since.

Americans don't want to hand their money over to a company that their only job is to pay medical bills but when the person needs to use that money they've given the insurance company the insurance company either drops them or denies the claim. The money belongs to the person not the insurance company yet the insurance company has all the rights and the person dies.

Personally I don't want my medical bills to be many times more than they should be because someone else couldn't pay their bill. I would rather pay less by helping someone pay for their insurance than see America go back to what reagan forced on us.

Oh and if Americans didn't want Obamacare Obama wouldn't have been elected and reelected. So it doesn't matter what a small minority of people think or want. Obamacare is here to stay. Get used to it.

Nope. Not if we get in a conservative President it won't.

But even if it does, people that know Commie Care today won't be able to recognize it after we take over the White House.

So you express concern over a spouse losing their medical coverage because the other lost their job. You don't seem to have the same concern about the millions like myself who had coverage their entire lives, but were dropped by their employer who found a way out of providing that benefit. Now it's a major financial burden because the cost of insurance is similar to the cost of a nice apartment or a mortgage. Now it's after-tax money to boot.

Yeah, government knows what you can afford......wrong. They only go by how much you make. They don't know what your mortgage payment or rent is. They don't know what your current medical bills are or the prescriptions you take. They don't know what you pay for gasoline every month to get to work. They don't know what your car payment is every month. They don't know what you are paying for your children's college or loans.

Nope, government says you make X, so you can afford insurance, and they will give you X towards it even though that will be eaten up in a few years because of increasing premium costs.

We see through your hypocrisy, wildman, as if it were a looking glass.

Ray is unhappy that he has to privatize his risk instead of socializing the cost as before.

Tough.

Yes,

Tell that to reagan.

But even if it does, people that know Commie Care today won't be able to recognize it after we take over the White House.

So you express concern over a spouse losing their medical coverage because the other lost their job. You don't seem to have the same concern about the millions like myself who had coverage their entire lives, but were dropped by their employer who found a way out of providing that benefit. Now it's a major financial burden because the cost of insurance is similar to the cost of a nice apartment or a mortgage. Now it's after-tax money to boot.

Yeah, government knows what you can afford......wrong. They only go by how much you make. They don't know what your mortgage payment or rent is. They don't know what your current medical bills are or the prescriptions you take. They don't know what you pay for gasoline every month to get to work. They don't know what your car payment is every month. They don't know what you are paying for your children's college or loans.

Nope, government says you make X, so you can afford insurance, and they will give you X towards it even though that will be eaten up in a few years because of increasing premium costs.

I tried to read your reply but couldn't get past the ridiculous "commie care" comment.

You show with that statement that you don't know what communism is.

If it followed communism then there would be no private insurance companies, no private doctor's offices, no private hospitals.

Everything would be owned and controlled by the government.

Stop showing all of cyberspace how uninformed and ill educated you are and take some time to find out the real meaning of words.

I swear, you conservatives don't know the meaning of the words you use.

You make such fools of yourself to those of us who actually know what words mean.

Yes,

Tell that to reagan.

I tried to read your reply but couldn't get past the ridiculous "commie care" comment.

If it followed communism then there would be no private insurance companies, no private doctor's offices, no private hospitals.

Stop showing all of cyberspace how uninformed and ill educated you are and take some time to find out the real meaning of words.

You make such fools of yourself to those of us who actually know what words mean.

You are correct. I was wrong. My apologies to the Communists. Even they didn't inflict such problems on their citizens.

I think what you should do today is write to the US Communist Party and tell them they don't know what Communism is since they backed Obama both elections and wrote praise pieces on his policies.

Poor poor Ray. His company put the fucks to him.

But it's Obamas fault.

Hey Ray, go get another job where that employer provides a good insurance program.

What the fucks wrong with people like you? Pull yourself up by your damn bootstraps and make something of yourself.

Every loser in this great country is a Republican. They prove it everyday. Whining crying bitching.

Do you all EVER do anything productive?

Poor poor Ray. His company put the fucks to him.

But it's Obamas fault.

Hey Ray, go get another job where that employer provides a good insurance program.

What the fucks wrong with people like you? Pull yourself up by your damn bootstraps and make something of yourself.

Every loser in this great country is a Republican. They prove it everyday. Whining crying bitching.

Do you all EVER do anything productive?

Yeah, Republicans are losers. That's why we mostly live in safe quiet communities and all ghettos vote Democrat.

The problem with your solution is that because of Commie Care, employers can drop out of providing health benefits at any time. Before government control, companies had to offer coverage as a benefit since all others did the same. If you want good employees, you need to offer good benefits.

Sure, I can probably find a job that has coverage, but one or two years down the road, they too may drop the benefit and I'd find myself right back in the same position I'm at today, only lower on the ladder because I'd be one of the newest employees.

But what the hell....... that's what Democrat leadership is all about..... giving Americans more problems to deal with.

He is a staunch evangelical Christian with a history of domestic violence and targeting Planned Parenthood in the past. And three people were killed. Glad to see you're paying attention.

ROFLMNAO!

He was and remains a homeless lot-lizard whose primary concern was getting his old ass off the cold streets of Colorado, before it was found frozen alongside a dumpster. The only relevance that Planned Parenthood has with him is that he started shooting on the street outside one of their abortion mills and when people started shooting back he needed a place to hide... and they had a door, through which he ran and waited out the negotiation to arrange transportation to the nice warm jail cell.

Making excuses for terrorism. Just swell...

Keys is a coward, otherwise would be an outright terrorist.

Yes,

Tell that to reagan.

You are correct. I was wrong. My apologies to the Communists. Even they didn't inflict such problems on their citizens.

I think what you should do today is write to the US Communist Party and tell them they don't know what Communism is since they backed Obama both elections and wrote praise pieces on his policies.
Wow, never knew that. Please post a link so I could read it myself.

Still waiting for that link.

Give me a break. Some of us have to work for a living:

ELECTION 2012WND EXCLUSIVE
YIKES! LOOK WHO JUST ENDORSED OBAMA FOR 4 MORE YEARS
Accuses GOP of 'racism, lies, economic sabotage'
Published: 08/03/2011 at 9:37 PM
Read more at Yikes! Look who just endorsed Obama for 4 more years

Communist Party USA backs Obama gun grab, calls Second Amendment obsolete
January 25, 2013 6:04 AM MST

Communist Party USA backs Obama gun grab, calls Second Amendment obsolete

ELECTION 2012
CHAVEZ, CASTRO, PUTIN ENDORSE OBAMA