The Senate Makes a Mockery of the Impeachment of Mayorkas

BULLSHIT....

the purpose of this is to satisfy the bloodlust of you MAGAT fools.

You fools SCREAM for revenge because Trump was impeached and, if the evidence were presented, would have been convicted.

Getting Even - MAGA 2024
You ain’t seen nuttin yet!

Um dude, I think you were supposed to share that Kool aide, not drink it all by yourself.
Tell me cupcake, to what is this "Kool-Aid" reference subscribed?

What is the original source of the Kool Aid reference, cupcake? Do you even know?
think-emoji-thinking.gif

Tell me cupcake, to what is this "Kool-Aid" reference subscribed?

What is the original source of the Kool Aid reference, cupcake? Do you even know?
think-emoji-thinking.gif
Jonestown, where a buncha cultists listened to their leader's bullshit until it killed them.

Much like the more recent cult founded by Cheeto Jesus, although in this case he seems to be determined to kill the whole country and not just his "faithful".

Last edited:
Jonestown, where a buncha cultists listen to their leader's bullshit until it killed them.

Much like the more recent cult founded by Cheeto Jesus, although in this case he seems to be determined to kill the hole country and not just his "faithful".
Wow! You did know, I am surprised by that. No, The Donald doesn't want to kill America, snowflake, in fact quite the opposite.

Now where was Jonestown?

BUllshit, he wants to destroy the country and call in his butt-buddy Vladimir to "rescue" us.

And Jonestown is currently located wherever tRumplings congregate.
Yep, your delusional tardation and ignorance is confirmed.

The correct answer was Guyana, fucktard.

Jonestown, where a buncha cultists listened to their leader's bullshit until it killed them.

Much like the more recent cult founded by Cheeto Jesus, although in this case he seems to be determined to kill the whole country and not just his "faithful".
You people have lost it…

We need a eye roll “thanks” 🙄

There are no Republican areas destroying their environs. You guys are.

Forum List

Back