BREAKING: Arizona Republican Party Declares Covid-19 Injections Biological and Technological Weapons, Passes Ban the Jab Resolution!

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Bless them!:thup:

The Arizona Republican Party is now the second state Republican Party to pass a ‘Ban the Jab’ resolution and declare COVID-19 injections biological and technological weapons.

The resolution declares the COVID-19 injections to be biological and technological weapons and calls on the Governor to prohibit their distribution and the Attorney General to confiscate the vials and conduct a forensic analysis of their contents.

In addition to being an attorney, Dan Schultz is a former West Point graduate and former U.S. Army counterintelligence and human intelligence officer.

The Arizona Republican Party is now the second state Republican Party to pass a ‘Ban the Jab’ resolution and declare COVID-19 injections biological and technological weapons.

The resolution declares the COVID-19 injections to be biological and technological weapons and calls on the Governor to prohibit their distribution and the Attorney General to confiscate the vials and conduct a forensic analysis of their contents.

In addition to being an attorney, Dan Schultz is a former West Point graduate and former U.S. Army counterintelligence and human intelligence officer.

lolololol we welcome our newest and bluest state back into the union.

you do know, i hope, that this is sheer hysteria?

I'm in great health. I won't be dying because I got vaccinated. After all your party is the party of needless deaths because you refused to take the vaccine when COVID was strong. So nobody wants to hear any more of your lunacy.
You will be if it is your heart or kidneys. Don't panic.

And of course since your average republican these days is dumber than two stacked rocks you will cheer for that.

Forum List

Back