BREAKING: Arizona Republican Party Declares Covid-19 Injections Biological and Technological Weapons, Passes Ban the Jab Resolution!

And you believe this has a chance in hell of succession? :auiqs.jpg:

You're hilarious and adorable. :itsok:
That is where the truth is relegated to now. It no longer matters when it might rock the boat and someone might come after you. Selling out future generations. No matter how obvious you still believe the people out to destroy you.

And you trust Sleepy Joe and Pharma Pfauci even more, eh!
Didn't your orange douchebag take credit for the vaccine? Now, it's Biden's fault for a vaccine created under Trump?

You cultists are so adorable. :itsok:

Didn't your orange douchebag take credit for the vaccine? Now, it's Biden's fault for a vaccine created under Trump?

You cultists are so adorable. :itsok:
It seems you speak for the cultists sir, at least a subset of them.

No I’m not like you I understand there are more than just two choices in life. Sorry you can’t think beyond that

You're very much like me Your Lordship--we both understand that there are more than just 2 choices in life. For example, I've been voting LP for decades. I've know for that long that our political system is a duopoly. Wasted effort on my part, but I do understand your point.

So you believe it is Biden's fault that the vaccine was created under the orange douchebag?

Tell us again who is the cultist here. :itsok:
No, I am sufficiently informed by the work of David Martin and others to understand that the Scamdemic was planned long ago, back when Biden was plagiarizing in law school and Trump was grabbing pussies here and there.

I'm in great health. I won't be dying because I got vaccinated. After all your party is the party of needless deaths because you refused to take the vaccine when COVID was strong. So nobody wants to hear any more of your lunacy.

I knew four people who died from taking it. All healthy, mid 40s, no health issues. Died from heart attacks, day later, week later. Another I knew took it and had a minor stroke but recovered.

For those who are interested about the dangers of the poison jab.....here are a few more links about it...there are plenty more!

Stop spreading lies. Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back