The Shroud of Trayvon

funny-skittles-mms-one-bowl-choas-pics.jpg

We are still in first gear with a five speed shift. You aint seen nuthing yet. Wait until the shit hits the fan.

HEY! don't forget the Skittles and Ice Tea...

The Shroud of Trayvon

August 7, 2013 By Mark Tapson

trayvon-hoodie-smithsonian.jpg

Just when you think the left can’t possibly get more unhinged about the shooting of black Trayvon Martin, the next step in his beatification is getting underway: the hoodie he died in may be acquired for the Smithsonian Institution. This not only will imbue it with an historical civil rights significance, which it has not earned, but will practically accord it the status of a religious relic.

The NMAAHC’s mission statement claims that “this institution will stimulate a dialogue about race and help to foster a spirit of reconciliation and healing.” But Trayvon Martin’s hoodie will not foster that spirit; it will only divide us in the future as it has thus far. If it deserves a spot in the Smithsonian at all, it should not be as an emblem of white America’s ingrained racism toward blacks, but as a symbol of the left’s ingrained grievance-mongering and their refusal to embrace responsibility and reconciliation.

The Shroud of Trayvon | FrontPage Magazine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk]Monty Python-Holy Hand Grenade - YouTube[/ame]

Quick somebody throw the holy hand grenade and blow that shit up!

You put the transmission in backwards. Looks like you got five gears in reverse.

We shall see. Time will tell. Bookmarked so I can remind you that I told you so.
Exactly what do you think is going to happen?? .. :cool:

images

Pick me! Pick me!

I can answer that!!

Zimmerman lawyer to move ?asap? against NBC News

Mark O?Mara: If someone sues George Zimmerman ?we will seek and we WILL GET immunity? for him » The Right Scoop -

Former IT director sues State Attorney Angela Corey for wrongful termination | jacksonville.com

How's that for what's happening.

Sorry bout that,

1. George was found not guilty
2. George got a new gun, and a new truck
3. No civil suits have been filed against George
4. No federal charges have been filed against George
5. Skittles sales have dropped back to 2011 levels.
6. Hoodie sales have dropped back to 2011 levels.
7. Kel-Tec sales have never been better
8. St Trayvon is still valiantly holding on in his struggle to remain dead.

Regards,
Sir Rattius of Mozzarella

Forum List

Back