The situation in Seattle might be designed to have Trump step in, create visuals for the Nov. election

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm sure some just want to get video of the military rushing in and interfering in this little Utopian experiment. Local authorities have to take charge, including local police. Every time one of these circumstances pops up, Trump can't be seen as one who will send in the military to restore order. Why would you need local police if the federal military is going to keep the peace in place of local police?

Y'r darn tootin'!

They want to pin the george floyd murder on Trump so bad they can taste it.

Some governors refused to call up the nat'l guard in hopes Trump would have to do it. So Trump takes the blame when something bad happens.

They still lie about "tear gas" and "rubber bullets" and rant about Trump walking across the street.

Now a take over of 6 blocks in seattle and they do NOTHING?

Mr. president...do NOTHING and let them rot in their own filth!

I'm sure some just want to get video of the military rushing in and interfering in this little Utopian experiment. Local authorities have to take charge, including local police. Every time one of these circumstances pops up, Trump can't be seen as one who will send in the military to restore order. Why would you need local police if the federal military is going to keep the peace in place of local police?

Because the governments of said areas are refusing to take steps to restore order.

Because the governments of said areas are refusing to take steps to restore order.

Precisely. Ask yourself "why"?

Don't take the bait Mr. President. Call them out publicly.

Who is the top sheriff in Washington state?....that is who needs to step up and take this situation over and end it....today....not 96 hrs from now like Barr has tossed out there....

In Pupps Humble Opinion, Trump should inform the city that it has 24 hours to free the hostages (this is kidnapping, domestic terrorism or insurrection - pick your flavor). Failing that, the state will have 24 additional hours after which to resolve the situation. Should the city and state fail, then Trump will send in the troops after declaring martial law in the area.

Notice, local governments were pushing hard to use their powers to arrest people who defied the lock down orders, many if not most of them, conservatives or libertarians. Knowing this would rub the right the wrong way as they felt, rightfully so in many cases, that their liberty was being denied.

Now when the protesters are ANTIFA or the far left, they do not send in the police, knowing it will upset the WH, and have THEM send in military and hurt them once again with their voters.

I saw Trump let's it go while constantly calling them out. Everything being done has to be viewed through the lens of the upcoming election. Everything. Trump must consider the bigger picture, which to me involved dealing with Communist China.

For folks who love our country those visuals are long overdue IMO. If the state and local clowns can’t take care of rioting mobs I expect my president, any president, to step in and help the citizens protect themselves, families, their businesses, etc. from the lawless lefty scumbags.

Forum List

Back