🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The skinny liar in all his glory.From,those jobs are never coming back,to the economy is cause of me

yawn....

You've been convinced the migrants headed north are terrorists who are "invading" the country. You're the one who believes everything he's told when the blob says it.

They are assholes.

The only reasons you filthy Libtards love them so much is because they are Brown and you want to dilute the percentage of Whites in this country and you perceive they will be future Democrat voters.
Oh no. The brown thing is not the actual factor.

To be clear, let me explain.

The left pretend to love nothing more than any brown person that are useful weapons to gain political power. That, trust me, is all they are, especially to the democrat politicians.

The left hate nothing more than any brown person that is not in lockstep with their agenda and a part of that political weapon. You see how they treat Dinesh D'souza? You saw how they treated Kanye for the 2 weeks he was pro Trump?

They are patronizing pathetic racists who only use brown people for politics. When they cannot, they hate those brown people more than they hate Trump.
I don't understand who you think Democrats are.

Let's look at the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

Republicans are a nearly all white party.

Check this picture out.
160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg

On the left is a picture of Republican congressional interns.
On the right is a picture of Democratic Congressional interns.

Can you see the difference? All white doesn't represent the diversity that exists in the nation.

This is why nearly everything Republican say on race is racist. Because Republicans are inherently racist because they exclude people of color.

Except the picture on the right is like 70% non-white, which also doesn't reflect the constitution of the nation. If you're going to play that game.

What did the economy do after they took over power in 2007? What happened from 2007 to 2010?

You, like so many, are duped into believeing our economy turns on a dime at the whim of any adminstration

nothing could be further from the truth

we survive in a bubble economy , ups and downs.

this is something the more enlightened and well spoken of the USMB lent clarity to over and over

that many haven't the horespower to keep up is evident, i struggle with details myself.

It's those in stark denial, clinging to this idiotic narrative , that irk the sh*t outta me

~S~

It pretty well turned around over night after Trump was elected.

Within a few months of Trump being President we started to see improvements that are continuing now.

With Obama we saw increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity and dismal economic growth.

With the exception of the debt all those other factors are improving under Trump.

Hopefully increased government revenues caused by a booming economy will help to fix the debt problem.

MAGA Baby!

I watched the LIB reports when this happened. They were dumbfounded!
NONE of them had a fucking question.
Never seen a bunch of fools look some fucking unhappy.

I remember that. Do you remember?

Remember when the liberals took over the economy after the 2006 midterms. Remember when Pelosi took that hammer and paraded around with it? \

pelosi-gavel.jpg

What did the economy do after they took over power in 2007? What happened from 2007 to 2010?

How about those manufacturing jobs that the skinny lying marxist said would never come back, but now takes credit for them coming back?

If he intentionally tried to fuck up the nation, he couldn’t have done more damage.

My favorite is that when he was a senator, he said that adding to the debt is unpatriotic, then he added $10trillion or $30,000 per person to the debt.

Lying POS.

Well now that Obama is out of office, I guess the debt will disappear, right? Didn't the next guy complain about adding to the debt too? I know, let's go bankrupt and pay our creditors a dime on the dollar! Works so well for our leader!

What are you blathering on about?

Do you think it’s good to add $10 trillion to the debt?

I don’t and, yes, I don’t like that Trump passed a budget that added to the debt.

I want spending cut by 20% across the board. Period.

yawn....

You've been convinced the migrants headed north are terrorists who are "invading" the country. You're the one who believes everything he's told when the blob says it.

They are assholes.

The only reasons you filthy Libtards love them so much is because they are Brown and you want to dilute the percentage of Whites in this country and you perceive they will be future Democrat voters.
You really believe that crap?

So why do you love the assholes so much? It is because they flood our welfare system, health care system and schools or is because the make good burritos??

If you were honest it would be cause you are a racist that don't like White voting for Conservative candidates and you love the idea of importing welfare queens to put Democrats in power.
Actually, I don't care about color. Nor do I feel that equal rights takes anything away from me. As for Democrats, who dragged your antecedent's sorry butt out of a Republican crash, gained collective bargaining that created the world's strongest middle class...until Republicans felt too much wealth was going to the children of lesser gods and that it was coming out of their pockets so they moved offshore to punish the upstarts.

I don't love assholes, flash. I am working to vote Republicans out.

However, I admit to really enjoying a good burrito as much as pizza.

yawn....

They are assholes.

You really believe that crap?

So why do you love the assholes so much? It is because they flood our welfare system, health care system and schools or is because the make good burritos??

If you were honest it would be cause you are a racist that don't like White voting for Conservative candidates and you love the idea of importing welfare queens to put Democrats in power.
Actually, I don't care about color. Nor do I feel that equal rights takes anything away from me. As for Democrats, who dragged your antecedent's sorry butt out of a Republican crash, gained collective bargaining that created the world's strongest middle class...until Republicans felt too much wealth was going to the children of lesser gods and that it was coming out of their pockets so they moved offshore to punish the upstarts.

I don't love assholes, flash. I am working to vote Republicans out.

However, I admit to really enjoying a good burrito as much as pizza.

You mean like this Democrat asshole whose fail big government policies extended the Great Depression for seven years?

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

...or do you mean that worthless affirmative action asshole Obama who increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendously grew the debt and gave u dismal economic growth?

How about the Democrats in California that took a rich thriving state and turned it into the state with the most poverty, worst schools and most debt?

I've never seen a president with a more insecure, repulsed reaction to American success like Typhoid Barry. Whether it's giving up on jobs coming into the country, whether it's gutting NASA, whether it's constantly insulting America when he gave speech abroad, whether it's his "you didn't build that" speech, it's crystal clear that he wanted to take America down a peg and punish this country for its "sins."

Well in light of the Tump Administration…we can now just say that whatever lies Obama told were not lies; they were exaggerations; just like Trump’s. ‘kay?

Forum List

Back