The Smearing of Ilhan Omar

It is hard to believe we would see the day American citizens would elect an Islamic terrorist to Congress.
Ihlan Omar is a victim of US terrorism.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

"Omar was born on October 4, 1981, in Mogadishu[5] and spent her early years in Baydhabo, Somalia.[6][7]

"She was the youngest of seven siblings.

"Her father, Nur Omar Mohamed, a Somali, worked as a teacher trainer.[8]

"Her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, was a Benadiri, and died when Omar was two.[9]

"She was thereafter raised by her father and grandfather.[10]

"Her grandfather, Abukar, was the director of Somalia's National Marine Transport, with her uncles and aunts also working as civil servants and educators.[8]

"After the start of Somali Civil War in 1991, she and her family fled the country and spent four years in a refugee camp in Kenya."
I love Sarah Palin….

She is a Warrior for what is good and righteous.

Sarah Palin paved the way for President Donald J. Trump…

Sarah Palin is the one thing mcstain got Right……

Omar will meet the same destruction that all the enemies of the Jews meet.

It’s Biblical...……...
Palin4Patriots.jpg

R i g h t a r d i a: Sarah Palin Warrior Princess

I love that picture of Sarah Palin.....

She is no doubt a Warrior...……………….
love that picture of Sarah Palin.....

She is no doubt a Warrior...…
Just like....
ckvZcTy.jpg

Libtard Butt Hurt....

I am digging it...……………..

It is hard to believe we would see the day American citizens would elect an Islamic terrorist to Congress.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

"Omar was born on October 4, 1981, in Mogadishu[5] and spent her early years in Baydhabo, Somalia.[6][7]

"Her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, was a Benadiri, and died when Omar was two.[9]

"Her grandfather, Abukar, was the director of Somalia's National Marine Transport, with her uncles and aunts also working as civil servants and educators.[8]

"After the start of Somali Civil War in 1991, she and her family fled the country and spent four years in a refugee camp in Kenya."
tmp_61Puv7

"So Much to Fear" | War Crimes and the Devastation of Somalia

If omar is such a victim, why doesn’t she paddle

her ass back to somalia on an old innertube?

Because she's not a spineless, gold-plated coward.
CshFUJpUMAAt8XY.jpg

Like Trump.
No. They were both the greatest in their careers, but one made himself great while the other has Made America Great.

That is amusing.

There is no 'dual loyalty'. Isreal is a friend and ally of the US, and as such, are deserving of support in our government. At least they are not lighting off bombs targeting women and children in innocent marketplaces.
Why do you believe Jews have the right to steal land and water from non-Jews in Palestine?

New York Times lets Israel do its "fact checking"

"According to the Israeli human rights group B’Tselem, which keeps meticulous statistics, 823 Israeli civilians were killed from 29 September 2000 until the end of January this year, along with 433 'Israeli security force personnel.'

"In the same period, nearly 10,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israel – the equivalent of dozens of September 11s, to use Stephens’ yardstick – although for him, Palestinian casualties apparently don’t matter at all."

Every nation and tribe on the planet “stole” their lands from someone else at some point in time.

It’s the rule of human kind, if you are strong enough to defend land, it’s yours. Why is it that you think Israelis and Palestinians are exempt from this basic rule of humanity?
Every nation and tribe on the planet “stole” their lands from someone else at some point in time.

It’s the rule of human kind, if you are strong enough to defend land, it’s yours. Why is it that you think Israelis and Palestinians are exempt from this basic rule of humanity?
Since the end of WWII, "might makes right" is no longer acceptable under international law. Why do you think past wrongs justify similar crimes today? Would you feel the same way if illegal immigrants showed up at your door and stole your land and possessions?
OaC6CPM.jpg

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

tmp_61Puv7

Because she's not a spineless, gold-plated coward.
CshFUJpUMAAt8XY.jpg

Like Trump.

No doubt Trump makes a better President...…...

Corporate Democrats like Pelosi are well aware that "dual loyalty" has lost its effectiveness over the past three decades as an "anti-Semitic slur" because over that period support for Israel "has become increasingly associated with conservative evangelicals and the Republican Party."
Untitled-design-3.png

"In the latest round of controversy, Omar said during a town hall, regarding U.S. policy toward Israel, 'I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'

"This comment was roundly condemned by members of Congress and many others for being anti-Semitic. Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.) called her statement 'a vile anti-Semitic slur' and accused her of questioning 'the loyalty of fellow American citizens.'"

Democrats who have ignored Israel's human rights violations over the past fifty years were quick to call for a resolution of condemnation.

"Now, back to Omar. Here’s the truth: The whole purpose of the Democrats’ resolution is to enforce dual loyalty not among Jews, but among members of Congress, to make sure that criticism of Israel is punished in the most visible way possible.

"This, of course, includes Omar.

"As it happens, this punishment of criticism of Israel is exactly what the freshman congresswoman was complaining about, and has on multiple occasions.

"The fact that no one seems to acknowledge that this is her complaint shows how spectacularly disingenuous Omar’s critics are being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-smearing-ilhan-omar/?utm_term=.c4b9127d502c

"When the most prominent supporters of Israel are people like Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin, 'dual loyalty' loses any meaning as a slur against Jews."

I have never heard of this Omar before this thread.

"'I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'"

What is incorrect about the above? AIPAC are a political organisation they do push for American politicians to get on knees and lick Israel's buttocks and to NEVER criticise ANYTHING Israel does EVEN when it's shooting unarmed children and Palestinian nurses and IF an American politician running for office does NOT swear PUBLIC allegiance to Israel then AIPAC and fellow thugs in suits with the MSM in tow as the mouthpiece then do viscious smear campaigns to destroy that persons public life.

There is NO other nation that is treated this way, a politician can say they do NOT like eg. France or eg. Canada or eg. Mexico or eg. China and this is considered okay, no smear campaigns, no destroying of their public life and no not any of this CRAP about but but but Israel is a democracy in the middle of Kebab insanity and Israel is the ally, horsecrap IF Israel was an American ally then why no Israel troops for Gulf War I or Iraq invasion II why no Israel troops dying with American troops in Afghanistan and Iraq why no Israel troops dying with American troops in Vietnam?

There is nothing incorrect about the above comment from this Omar woman and that they are attempting to destroy her public life now is their MO it is what they do the same thing to anyone who dare say that AIPAC demand that American politicians be Semi-Traitor by having allegiance to America AND Israel, the situation is that a Patriot cannot SERVE TWO masters but that if American politicians had to choose what is best for America but bad for Israel they would probably throw America off the boat.

I love Sarah Palin….

She is a Warrior for what is good and righteous.

Sarah Palin paved the way for President Donald J. Trump…

Sarah Palin is the one thing mcstain got Right……

Omar will meet the same destruction that all the enemies of the Jews meet.

It’s Biblical...……...

It's Biblical? What does the Bible say happen to those who reject Jesus Christ Our Lord and Messiah? Oh that's right, they are thrown into the Eternal Lake of Fire with the Anti-Christ who is their g-d.

I am with Jesus Christ, he is my Lord and my Messiah the ONLY Messiah, I will not side with ANYONE who rejects Jesus Christ as The Messiah. Period. I am not going to condemn myself to the Eternal Lake of Fire by rejecting Jesus Christ, The Messiah and MY Saviour. If others want to stay in bed with those who HATE Jesus Christ that is their issue.

I wonder how Texans would react if the federal government took their land & made a new country from it.
Thats NOT the history of this once DESOLATE place. Virtually all "Palestinians" are Egyptians or Jordanians. This has always been the Land of ISRAEL. Arabs are the squatters here.

The Palestinians are not squatters that is their land also, the majority of Israeli's have no DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews anyhow so who says it is ONLY the Israeli's land? Oh that's right America, this Israel First Fetish is embarrassing. The Palestinians have EVERY right to be on that land where they are, they have a RIGHT to a Palestinian State and the Two State Solution is the only way to go.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

tmp_61Puv7

She was only a “victim” of living in an Islamic shithole. Maybe she should go back.
She was only a “victim” of living in an Islamic shithole. Maybe she should go back
Why would she go back to her homeland when Trump is making conditions worse?

US military no longer announcing deaths, damage in Somalia airstrikes

"The United States has dramatically stepped up airstrikes against al-Shabab in Somalia since President Donald Trump took office, carrying out at least 47 last year to diminish the Islamic extremist group’s 'safe havens.'"

they have a RIGHT to a Palestinian State
Why? There has NEVER been a Palestinian State. There are no "Palestinians." They are a creation of the Left. You should know better. But you are young.

There was NEVER an Israel State also, it is a Man-Made State a creation of America and the Commie UN. I already know better, this because I am immune to all brainwashing. The Palestinians have a right to their own State, they are part of that land also historically via their Ancestors. Also I am not Pro or Anti on either side, this is what is needed an even hand approach to this situation and not the embarrassing Israel First Lick Israel Buttocks Fetish and do a smear campaign against ANYONE who does not blind their eyes and be brainwashed into NEVER criticising ANYTHING.

She smears herself every time she opens her hateful pie hole....

That is amusing.

There is no 'dual loyalty'. Isreal is a friend and ally of the US, and as such, are deserving of support in our government. At least they are not lighting off bombs targeting women and children in innocent marketplaces.
Why do you believe Jews have the right to steal land and water from non-Jews in Palestine?

New York Times lets Israel do its "fact checking"

"According to the Israeli human rights group B’Tselem, which keeps meticulous statistics, 823 Israeli civilians were killed from 29 September 2000 until the end of January this year, along with 433 'Israeli security force personnel.'

"In the same period, nearly 10,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israel – the equivalent of dozens of September 11s, to use Stephens’ yardstick – although for him, Palestinian casualties apparently don’t matter at all."

Since the end of WWII, "might makes right" is no longer acceptable under international law. Why do you think past wrongs justify similar crimes today? Would you feel the same way if illegal immigrants showed up at your door and stole your land and possessions?
OaC6CPM.jpg

No longer acceptable under international law? You kind of defeated your own arguement with your meme about the legality of things.

If foreigners show up on my land and try to steal my land, they will get shot dead. That’s what happens when people are willing to defend their land, unlike the Palestinians who can’t fight worth shit and are nothing but cowards that resort to terrorist tactics.

they have a RIGHT to a Palestinian State
Why? There has NEVER been a Palestinian State. There are no "Palestinians." They are a creation of the Left. You should know better. But you are young.

Founding National Myths: Fabricating Palestinian History

How many Israeli's are DNA linked to the Biblical Hebrews? If answer not many, then are they also squatting?

Who cares what their DNA is. They want the land and are willing to defend it. They kicked all the Arabs’ asses in the war when they tried to kick them out of Israel. Let the Arabs try again if they want. Until then everyone should just accept reality.

Let’s see, he was amongst those attempting to throw explosive devices at Israeli soldiers, as well as firing mortars into Israel.
Maybe he fell off his bike?
1.5883631.3007414342.jpg

The Israeli army committed at least 4 war crimes in recent weeks. But who cares? | Opinion

Why don’t you grab a gun and go join the fight against Israelis if they are so evil and Palestinians are so good?

Nobody say that the Palestinians are so good, the situation is that Israel in frequent for decades violates International Law and because of America they get away with it ANY other nation would have had Economic Sanctions put on it years ago already. ANY other nation AMERICA would have put Economic Sanctions on it.

Forum List

Back