The Smearing of Ilhan Omar

Corporate Democrats like Pelosi are well aware that "dual loyalty" has lost its effectiveness over the past three decades as an "anti-Semitic slur" because over that period support for Israel "has become increasingly associated with conservative evangelicals and the Republican Party."
Untitled-design-3.png

"In the latest round of controversy, Omar said during a town hall, regarding U.S. policy toward Israel, 'I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'

"This comment was roundly condemned by members of Congress and many others for being anti-Semitic. Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.) called her statement 'a vile anti-Semitic slur' and accused her of questioning 'the loyalty of fellow American citizens.'"

Democrats who have ignored Israel's human rights violations over the past fifty years were quick to call for a resolution of condemnation.

"Now, back to Omar. Here’s the truth: The whole purpose of the Democrats’ resolution is to enforce dual loyalty not among Jews, but among members of Congress, to make sure that criticism of Israel is punished in the most visible way possible.

"This, of course, includes Omar.

"As it happens, this punishment of criticism of Israel is exactly what the freshman congresswoman was complaining about, and has on multiple occasions.

"The fact that no one seems to acknowledge that this is her complaint shows how spectacularly disingenuous Omar’s critics are being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-smearing-ilhan-omar/?utm_term=.c4b9127d502c

"When the most prominent supporters of Israel are people like Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin, 'dual loyalty' loses any meaning as a slur against Jews."
'Scuse me for noticing, but nobody needs to smear Ms. Omar. She does that all by herself in superfluous speech.
Scuse me for noticing, but nobody needs to smear Ms. Omar. She does that all by herself in superfluous speech.
"su·per·flu·ous
/so͞oˈpərflo͞oəs/
adjective
  1. unnecessary, especially through being more than enough.
    'the purchaser should avoid asking for superfluous information'
    synonyms: surplus, redundant, unneeded, not required, excess, extra, spare, to spare, remaining, unused, left over..."
superfluous - Google Search

What, exactly, has Omar said you find redundant, excessive, or unneeded?
She was saying more than she thinks. Idiots usually do, and she is no exception.

We know all Dimms are anti Semites, Omar is stupid enough to admit it openly.
Maybe she is related to the incredibly dumb Somalin Pirates who attack US Navy Ships.

Just like shooting Prairie dogs

Attacking a Navy ship in a rubber boat is probably dumbest thing ever.
It's just turns into easy target practice for the Sailors.
Some of those Navy guns are radar and computer aimed.
They can't hardly miss.
It's truly a Darwin Award.

It is hard to believe we would see the day American citizens would elect an Islamic terrorist to Congress.
Ihlan Omar is a victim of US terrorism.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

"Omar was born on October 4, 1981, in Mogadishu[5] and spent her early years in Baydhabo, Somalia.[6][7]

"She was the youngest of seven siblings.

"Her father, Nur Omar Mohamed, a Somali, worked as a teacher trainer.[8]

"Her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, was a Benadiri, and died when Omar was two.[9]

"She was thereafter raised by her father and grandfather.[10]

"Her grandfather, Abukar, was the director of Somalia's National Marine Transport, with her uncles and aunts also working as civil servants and educators.[8]

"After the start of Somali Civil War in 1991, she and her family fled the country and spent four years in a refugee camp in Kenya."
tmp_61Puv7

"So Much to Fear" | War Crimes and the Devastation of Somalia

If omar is such a victim, why doesn’t she paddle

her ass back to somalia on an old innertube?
If omar is such a victim, why doesn’t she paddle

her ass back to somalia on an old innertube?
Because she's not a spineless, gold-plated coward.
CshFUJpUMAAt8XY.jpg

Like Trump.
Trump's doctors likely treated the root cause of his spurs, and he probably has had to wear orthopedic shoes ever since. My husband was also rejected when he went to sign up for Viet Nam because the polio he had when he was 9 years old caused his right hand a deformity that the draft board would not allow. So he went to college and became one of the brightest engineers who ever graced this planet.

It's easy to sit back with no facts and punch out a man whose bone spurs may have caused the same problem my husband's polio caused. Also, bone spurs show up for reasons people who snored their way through high school health classes would not know about. The parathyroid gland controls takeup of calcium. If something goes wrong with it, man or woman, bone spurs will appear wherever pressure is put on it, likely writing out homework papers or overusing the hands on a piece of sporting equipment repetitiously. Whatever the cause, bone spurs could potentially get a guy killed when trying to reload his weapon, but not being able to be as quick as someone with a healthy hand.

Do you see the difference? Oh, wait, you're going to play dumb and use professional ads to obfuscate why people cannot serve in the military, which must quickly face a life-or-death situation or cause the enemy to kill everyone in his platoon.

Would you like that on your conscience Mr. GeorgePhillip? Please send President Trump your apology to the White House forthwith. You owe this good man that much.

I give you that Palestinian Muslims are the sweetest Muslims I've Ever Met! Like! Do you think we're Muslim, Boss! What a nice headscarf! We Exist!... Anyway.

I've had dual loyalty questions close to my heart recently because its a result of Yankee, Empire State Imperialism. I'll explain what I believe in an enlightened fashion... Have you heard of Mutualism Symbiosis? Its a fresh modern view of Species, like the Clown Fish, that lives in the Coral Reef, protected from predators by the Coral Reef's poison. Its all about unique relationships of inestimable value that no one understands in the outside world! See, it's like the Presbyterian who is a "Compelled Seceder", in this case, from his bonnie native Scotland, that I, Robert E Lee, put a trusting hand on, from time to time, Thomas Jackson... He knows what needs doing from his outside experiences!

But you know its no longer a quaint people and its land because of post-Communism I assume and McCarthyism and point the finger at every neighbor. Ya one's a Palestinian Muslim and one's a Ulster-Scot and one's a German and I'm quite welcoming as a Reformed American.

Last edited:
You can’t smear someone who has already punched their ticket to Hell.

Corporate Democrats like Pelosi are well aware that "dual loyalty" has lost its effectiveness over the past three decades as an "anti-Semitic slur" because over that period support for Israel "has become increasingly associated with conservative evangelicals and the Republican Party."
Untitled-design-3.png

"In the latest round of controversy, Omar said during a town hall, regarding U.S. policy toward Israel, 'I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'

"This comment was roundly condemned by members of Congress and many others for being anti-Semitic. Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.) called her statement 'a vile anti-Semitic slur' and accused her of questioning 'the loyalty of fellow American citizens.'"

Democrats who have ignored Israel's human rights violations over the past fifty years were quick to call for a resolution of condemnation.

"Now, back to Omar. Here’s the truth: The whole purpose of the Democrats’ resolution is to enforce dual loyalty not among Jews, but among members of Congress, to make sure that criticism of Israel is punished in the most visible way possible.

"As it happens, this punishment of criticism of Israel is exactly what the freshman congresswoman was complaining about, and has on multiple occasions.

"The fact that no one seems to acknowledge that this is her complaint shows how spectacularly disingenuous Omar’s critics are being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-smearing-ilhan-omar/?utm_term=.c4b9127d502c

"When the most prominent supporters of Israel are people like Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin, 'dual loyalty' loses any meaning as a slur against Jews."

Where are all The tens of thousands of Somalis, or is this before their mass migration to her district?

It is hard to believe we would see the day American citizens would elect an Islamic terrorist to Congress.
I may have been wrong. I just looked up the ethnicity of her district (2010)

Population: 677,196
Race[1]: 70.2% White, 15.6% Black, 5.8% Asian, 1.2% Native American
Ethnicity: 9.7% Hispanic
Unemployment: 9.5%
Median household income
$50,923
High school graduation rate
89.5%
College graduation rate
42.4%

RealDave said:
I wonder how Texans would react if the federal government took their land & made a new country from it.
Like Texans Did To Mexico

BTW
The US Federal Gov't Paid Mexico For Texas,
And For Every Other Ceded Mexican Territory

I have been researching Ilhan Omar's biography, which is carefully worded to not mention her birth in the first several paragraphs that most people would stop reading. However, I found out that she was born in Mogadishu, Somalia, which gave me a springboard to research the rest.

What people are taught young in life by what society molds their parents and important others into.

Since Ms. Omar's problems in America stem from a deep-rooted mindset that developed in her makeup, I set forth on my search engine questions of the Somalia government.

The questions I asked the search engine to find were

(1) Are there any Jews in Somalia?

(2) If there are Jews in the country, how are the Jews treated in Somalia?

10 Fascinating Jewish Communities That Time Forgot - Listverse
One of the most tragic countries is Somalia. During the latter half of the 20th century, Somalis suffered from famine, national wars, civil wars, life under warlords, and a complete lack of infrastructure. Although all Somalis have had to learn to survive troublesome circumstances, there are likely no greater survivors than the people from the Yibir tribe, who are a mysterious outcast clan in a failed state.

In predominantly Muslim Somalia, the other tribes and clans have despised the Yibir because of their alleged Jewish origins. In Somali, “Yibir” means Hebrew. If the Yibir practiced Judaism in the past, they haven’t done so for at least 800 years. In 2000, the “sultan of the Jews,” Ahmed Jama Hersi, mentioned to a reporter that he didn’t know anything about Judaism; he was a practicing Muslim. Even if given the opportunity, few would immigrate to Israel or convert from Islam. This doesn’t lessen the scorn that other Somalis heap on the tribe. Even young Yibir often decline to mention what tribe they are from as they are ashamed of their low-caste status.

It is uncertain whether the Yibir will ever make significant progress. For many years, the law forbade them an education. The so-called sultan could barely spell his name. As a result, the tribe has usually only worked in base trades, such as metalworking or shoemaking. In recent years, Somalia finally established a central government. During the preliminary proposals, the framers allotted one seat to the Yibir in the lower house of the assembly.
So people who immigrated from Somalia to America may be descended from the Yibir, who are still persecuted although they may not even know they are Jews since their ancestors somehow became Muslims 800 years ago, but never were accepted because of their Jewish ancestry. This attitude was also passed down for 800 years, so no one really knows what happened OR it will never come under United Nations scrutiny. The Yibir are considered less than human in Somalia.

I do not know if there is any connection, I only know that Somalians are feared in the seas surrounding Somalia due to Somalian pirates who frequently murder the people they commit acts of theft or hold against their will if they do not kill them first.

Ihan Omar was raised in Somalia, and her parents left there and came to America. Ms. Omar became an American citizen at age 17, graduated from high school and received a college education from two respected universities. Her background is in politics, and she was taught a negative attitude against Jews in a foreign country.

I hear she would like to not hate the Jews and to learn ways to overcome her previous attitudes.

I wish these attitudes had been caught in her college dissertation or courses somewhere along the line of her education. I think colleges and universities who do not check these things out have no business turning people with hate in their hearts against millions of American jews need to rethink ways that would assimilate students from ethnically repugnant ideas that support ethnic cleansing.

Ethnic cleansing is inappropriate under our Constitution that now encompasses all Americans..

After doing this research, I didn't find any definitive historic events, which may have whitewashed genocidal behaviors of eras gone by. I do know there was once a library in Africa at Timbuktu that housed all human knowledge that was known for eons. I'm not sure we can ever find out why the Jews of Somalia either ceased to exist or ceased practicing Judaism.

I only pray that Ms. Omar will come to grips with her past and realize any Jews in her district are American citizens just like she is, and deserve respect, acknowledgment, and representatives who will never prejudge them again.

Edit: we may also need a law with regard to election to Congress that in addition to being the right age to be elected, if the candidate is born in any foreign country, he (she) must live here long enough to have enough experience and savvy to realize that all people here are considered equally, and I recommend 20 years of living on American soil as citizens and an emotional test of maturity to get newcomers to that kind of an emotional plateau. In order to prevent further embarrassment of this country's Jewish community, they have been through hell and back in many countries that practiced this "ethnic cleansing." They deserve to be represented by persons of neutral emotions who thoroughly understand they have to be fair to all ethnicities of their fellow Americans in addition to respecting the needs of their local constituents

Last edited:
they have a RIGHT to a Palestinian State
Why? There has NEVER been a Palestinian State. There are no "Palestinians." They are a creation of the Left. You should know better. But you are young.

Founding National Myths: Fabricating Palestinian History

How many Israeli's are DNA linked to the Biblical Hebrews? If answer not many, then are they also squatting?

Who cares what their DNA is. They want the land and are willing to defend it. They kicked all the Arabs’ asses in the war when they tried to kick them out of Israel. Let the Arabs try again if they want. Until then everyone should just accept reality.

Well Death Angel was saying that the Palestinians do not exist and have no right to the land they are on, so if most of Israel has no DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews then they are squatting. You say Israel want the land ie. Israel steals the land off the Palestinians and is willing to defend it by dropping bombs on the Palestinians who have no America Funded Army with Bombs, Mortars etc.

"They kicked all the Arabs’ asses in the war when they tried to kick them out of Israel."

So mainly Russians and New York Americans with no DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews were told by America and the Commie UN they could go and take over a land they have NO DNA link to and when the crowd who had lived on that land for Centuries objected America and the Commie UN turn the second eye and America give them bombs and other weapons to kick the asses of the crowd who had a right via their Ancestors to live on that land and now the decendents of that crowd are pissed off and American thinks why that is and that is nothing to do with Israel actions many decades ago? To Americans Israeli's SHIT smell of sweet roses, embarrassing this bizarro Fetish.

The “Palestinians” never had their own country to begin with. The Ottoman Empire own everything until their fall, then the British owned “Palestine”. The Jews and Arabs fought over it. The Arabs from Jordan, Syria, and Egypt that is. To say they had no help is a flat out lie. The Arabs lost, period. Jordan and Egypt still annexed the West Bank and Gaza, the rest was won by the Jews. Who cares if the Jews had outside help, that’s the way war works, if you get help from allies you are better off. Personally I’d rather help out a Jew than a Muslim barbarian, given Muslims’ long history of conquest by the sword, oppression, and slavery.

But, if you love Muslim trash so much, go fight for them.

Why? There has NEVER been a Palestinian State. There are no "Palestinians." They are a creation of the Left. You should know better. But you are young.

Founding National Myths: Fabricating Palestinian History

How many Israeli's are DNA linked to the Biblical Hebrews? If answer not many, then are they also squatting?

Who cares what their DNA is. They want the land and are willing to defend it. They kicked all the Arabs’ asses in the war when they tried to kick them out of Israel. Let the Arabs try again if they want. Until then everyone should just accept reality.

Well Death Angel was saying that the Palestinians do not exist and have no right to the land they are on, so if most of Israel has no DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews then they are squatting. You say Israel want the land ie. Israel steals the land off the Palestinians and is willing to defend it by dropping bombs on the Palestinians who have no America Funded Army with Bombs, Mortars etc.

"They kicked all the Arabs’ asses in the war when they tried to kick them out of Israel."

So mainly Russians and New York Americans with no DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews were told by America and the Commie UN they could go and take over a land they have NO DNA link to and when the crowd who had lived on that land for Centuries objected America and the Commie UN turn the second eye and America give them bombs and other weapons to kick the asses of the crowd who had a right via their Ancestors to live on that land and now the decendents of that crowd are pissed off and American thinks why that is and that is nothing to do with Israel actions many decades ago? To Americans Israeli's SHIT smell of sweet roses, embarrassing this bizarro Fetish.

The “Palestinians” never had their own country to begin with. The Ottoman Empire own everything until their fall, then the British owned “Palestine”. The Jews and Arabs fought over it. The Arabs from Jordan, Syria, and Egypt that is. To say they had no help is a flat out lie. The Arabs lost, period. Jordan and Egypt still annexed the West Bank and Gaza, the rest was won by the Jews. Who cares if the Jews had outside help, that’s the way war works, if you get help from allies you are better off. Personally I’d rather help out a Jew than a Muslim barbarian, given Muslims’ long history of conquest by the sword, oppression, and slavery.

But, if you love Muslim trash so much, go fight for them.

"The “Palestinians” never had their own country to begin with. The Ottoman Empire own everything until their fall, then the British owned “Palestine”. The Jews and Arabs fought over it. The Arabs from Jordan, Syria, and Egypt that is. To say they had no help is a flat out lie. The Arabs lost, period. Jordan and Egypt still annexed the West Bank and Gaza, the rest was won by the Jews."

The Jews never had their own country to begin with also. The Jews fought with American help so of course they beat the Arabs not a fair battle.

"Personally I’d rather help out a Jew than a Muslim barbarian, given Muslims’ long history of conquest by the sword, oppression, and slavery."

Personally I would rather help not one, let them fight each other, what does The West get from supporting ONE side ZERO only trouble for The West, the Middle East being the shit hole it is should be told to fight their own problems and if they all want to blow each other up who cares, IMHO the planet would be better if the Middle East just disappeared.

"But, if you love Muslim trash so much, go fight for them."

Hawk we have been in enough threads together for you to know my thoughts about Islam and Radical Muslims, so no I do not love them but also do not love Radical Jews who are also trash the ones who shoot unarmed children and nurses, that trash. It is embarrassing how Americans prostitute themselves for Israel and think Jew shit smell of sweet roses and the Jews NEVER can do ANY wrong and are perfect. Like with ALL other peoples regardless of religion their is good and bad, there are good Jews but also bad Jews. I do not know why the obsession with the fanatical Jew Fetish that Americans have there is ZERO special about Jews they are NO special than ANYONE else on this planet and do not give me that American Evangelical horsecrap about they are God's Chosen, what horsecrap they have NO DNA link with the Biblical Hebrews who WERE God's Chosen what you have is that 98% of the world's Jews Centuries ago their Ancestors probably were some Pagan worship and then in the Middle Ages they converted to Judaism so NO DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews and their Judaism go back to only approx 500-600 years. ANYONE can be a Jew YOU Hawk could convert to Judaism and that does NOT mean you are then one of God's Chosen and in actuality there is probably NOBODY today who have a DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews although if we go on what our Bible says there are 144,000 and ONLY 144,000 on this planet who do have a DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews and after the Luciferarians with all the Evangelicals who are siding with them all get thrown into the Eternal Lake of Fire because they will find they have been supporting the Anti-Christ then the 144,000 God returns to the land that is theirs but ONLY after The Great Tribulation and Armageddon this occur and it is only as stated by God in our Bible 144,000 of them NOT 10 million or 20 million of them.

Untitled-design-3.png

"You can’t smear someone who has already punched their ticket to Hell."

This Omar probably going to Hell yes but for other reasons.

Those who hate and reject Jesus Christ Our Lord as The Messiah and our Saviour are also going to Hell, this can be prevented if they accept Jesus Christ The Messiah into their hearts and minds, our Bible tells us that the ONLY way to Salvation is through Jesus Christ Our Lord and The Messiah. If you are against Jesus Christ you are of The Anti-Christ. If you do NOT accept the Son then the Father is NOT with you and you are NOT going to be saved, so they need to Repent and accept Jesus Christ IS the ONLY Messiah and ALWAYS was the ONLY Messiah. Any Christian who does NOT agree with this is condemned and supporting the forces of The Anti-Christ.

Untitled-design-3.png

"You can’t smear someone who has already punched their ticket to Hell."

This Omar probably going to Hell yes but for other reasons.

Those who hate and reject Jesus Christ Our Lord as The Messiah and our Saviour are also going to Hell, this can be prevented if they accept Jesus Christ The Messiah into their hearts and minds, our Bible tells us that the ONLY way to Salvation is through Jesus Christ Our Lord and The Messiah. If you are against Jesus Christ you are of The Anti-Christ. If you do NOT accept the Son then the Father is NOT with you and you are NOT going to be saved, so they need to Repent and accept Jesus Christ IS the ONLY Messiah and ALWAYS was the ONLY Messiah. Any Christian who does NOT agree with this is condemned and supporting the forces of The Anti-Christ.

I add that all of my comments in this thread from the perspective of a Child of Our Lord Jesus Christ, I do not have any time for haters of Jesus Christ, the Athiests are NOT on my Team and I am NOT on their Team their Team is Luciferarian, why would a Child of Our Lord Jesus Christ side with haters of Jesus Christ? They would not do this and I am NOT going to turn away from Our Lord and side with Luciferarians despite what all the Brainwashing Propaganda which is also Luciferarian insists or else you get smeared and called vile names.

This is what the majority should comment, that they want NO outside interest influencing American politics.

We need Israel. They are our eyes and ears in the cesspool known as the ME.

Do not be ridiculous Azog. America and NO Western nation should be involved in the Middle East to begin with.

A little late now that their hoards have invaded Europe and set up their caliphates. Now we are in it!!

If America would have stayed OUT of the Middle East to begin with this would not have happened, fucking up Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc of course it was a deliberate fucking up, the Globalists who's biggest Puppet IS America got their prize Puppet to fuck up Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya etc. The Donald has been attempting to GTFO of the Middle East and look how demented and hysterical the Globalist MSM and the Globalist bought and paid for politicians have reacted, the Globalist aim IS Perpetual War and chaos in the Middle East and also other realms in Africa.

Oh I agree but Now we’re in it and Charles Martel is rolling over in his grave.

Well yes but how this ends is that all the invaders will be slaughtered, the pendulum against the invasion has now reached or in approx five years will full reach the tipping point and then all gloves come off. We the Ancestors of Charles Martel are not going to sit and do nothing, history shows that there are no more savage and brutal peoples than us, we have our Ancestors DNA it is in there and just waiting to erupt and when it does this Continent will be stomach high walking through the blood of the invaders just like it was many times Centuries ago across many Centuries.

There was NEVER an Israel State also, it is a Man-Made State a creation of America and the Commie UN. I already know better, this because I am immune to all brainwashing. The Palestinians have a right to their own State, they are part of that land also historically via their Ancestors. Also I am not Pro or Anti on either side, this is what is needed an even hand approach to this situation and not the embarrassing Israel First Lick Israel Buttocks Fetish and do a smear campaign against ANYONE who does not blind their eyes and be brainwashed into NEVER criticising ANYTHING.

The Palestinians have a right to their own State,

I hear Syria has room.

The Palestinians are not Syrian.

Untitled-design-3.png

'Scuse me for noticing, but nobody needs to smear Ms. Omar. She does that all by herself in superfluous speech.
Scuse me for noticing, but nobody needs to smear Ms. Omar. She does that all by herself in superfluous speech.
"su·per·flu·ous
/so͞oˈpərflo͞oəs/
adjective
  1. unnecessary, especially through being more than enough.
    'the purchaser should avoid asking for superfluous information'
    synonyms: surplus, redundant, unneeded, not required, excess, extra, spare, to spare, remaining, unused, left over..."
superfluous - Google Search

What, exactly, has Omar said you find redundant, excessive, or unneeded?

"What, exactly, has Omar said you find redundant, excessive, or unneeded?"

She question the excessive role that AIPAC and the AIPAC Lobby have by using threats to smear ANY American politician who does not swear allegiance to Israel, they are swearing allegiance to a Foreign Entity when their ONLY allegiance should be to America and the Stars and Stripes, so of course because NOBODY is allowed to ask ANY questions of the excessive influence that AIPAC has in American politics this is considered redundant, excessive and unneeded after all WHY is it needed to question the influence of AIPAC? It would be interesting that at some point if something occur and they had to choose between whoring for Israel OR saving America from some disaster, that they could NOT support BOTH that they had to choose either Israel OR America that if they are American Patriots they choose America but that dooms Israel or IF they are American Traitors and support Israel but that dooms America, this is the ultimate dilemma when you are forced by intimidation and money bribes to hold your nose and have dual loyalty, as I comment already in this thread a Patriot CANNOT serve TWO Masters.

Forum List

Back