The Smearing of Ilhan Omar

The War on Terrorism like the War on Drugs is NOT winnable it is just a total waste of billions down toilet. Considering the Terrorists are not recognisable, that they look like normal civilians this makes it difficult to determine who IS and ISN'T a Terrorist and IF you cannot even identify the Enemy by sight how can you win that type of bizarro war? You cannot. What is needed is a different approach to fighting Terrorism, but essentially the fight is unwinnable there will always be Terrorism there HAS always been Terrorism across Centuries, it is Perpetual, the aim should be to contain it to specific realms so it cannot spread out across the planet but I think the ball already dropped on this and perhaps the ball deliberately dropped. As I comment already the International Globalists aim is Perpetual War and chaos across four Continents European, Asia, America and Africa this in turn assist the International Globalists main aim the exporting of MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Economic Migrants who are deliberately directed via International Globalist NGOs, International Globalist Human Rights groups and the International Globalists UN to ONLY export themselves to the European Continent AND North America.

The whole thing LOOKS like chaos but in actuality it has been very well planned with a military precision by the International Globalists and the ultimate end of the International Globalists is that this mass exporting of Third World Savages into ONLY First World nations in approx 20 years collapse the First World Society to descend then into Third World Society and from this the International Globalists can achieve their Centuries planned happening a One World Government and I say Centuries because the International Globalists are NOT new these now are the Ancestors of the original International Globalists who begin to plan all of this in the late 19th Century, these human filth POS attempted to do the original building later by the orchestrated League of Nations which then collapse they then later thanks to America and the fucking British faggots made sure the next would NOT fail and that was the orchestrated United Nations formed by Communists and Communist sympathisers the UN should have been strangled DECADES ago it is and always was designed to be the Seat of the International Globalists to eventually be the Seat of their One World Government with which they rule with brutal iron rods the ENTIRE planet which will thanks to the International Globalists have been reduced to one massive Third World shit hole.

You’re right we cannot truely ever win the war on Islamic terrorists, unless we nuked them all. Best thing we can do is isolate them, stop all immigration from their countries, and let them kill each other.

Yes but The Hidden Hand will NOT allow The West to isolate them and especially not allow to stop ALL immigration, you should already know that, again the eg. The Donald wanted to stop ALL immigration from Non-European nations and look at the viscious reaction from the International Globalist MSM and the International Globalist intimidated and bribed politicians on both Left AND Right he was called wait for it you already know he was called Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi blah blah and ANY politician who supports ZERO immigration and CLOSED BORDERS is called the same thing. Only ONE nation on this planet is allowed to have closed borders and you already know that is of course Israel, why can Israel have WALLS and CLOSED BORDERS but NO Western nation is allowed to have the SAME as Israel? They say oh well Israel is under threat from Radical Muslims who want to blow them up but WESTERN NATIONS are ALSO under the SAME threat now thanks to America and the fucking British interfering and fucking up an already decades old fucked up Middle East. IMHO ONLY Western nations that are the little dogs of America and like obedient little dogs join America in invading nations in the Middle East ONLY those nations should get the Economic Migrants and ALL Western nations who REFUSE to be American little dogs and join the invasion should NOT be under ANY obligation to take ANY migrants from the Middle East and IF at some point WE decide to begin shooting these Economic Migrants that WE do NOT WANT then THAT is OUR business and every one else can STFU when we begin shooting them, they are told to GTFO we do NOT want you, we are not going to be sitting that much longer before we take action to permanantly remove them not only from this Continent but from this planet.

The real enemy is the globalist MSM types, mostly Jews by the way, anti-Israeli type Jews.

Well yes the International Globalist owned MSM is 90% Leftist Athiest Jews and most International Globalists are also Leftist Athiest Jews eg. George Fucking Soros for one example and they are the Enemy of Western Civilisation their Agenda is Open Borders, LGBTQ, Unlimited Abortion, Blame Whitey, Anti-White Fetish, Black Fetish, Muslim Fetish, Hate of Jesus Christ, Trashing Christianity, destroying the Nuclear Family, destroying ANY strong Male Role Models for young boys by feminising men, Anti-Western Civilisation Heritage, no European has ANY claim to the land of their Ancestors because the Enemy have always been Rootless then YOU also will be Rootless and so someone from Nigeria can turn up in Belgium and now automatically they ARE as Beligian as the Belgians who have been in Belgium for CENTURIES, someone from Afghanistan can turn up in Texas and now automatically they ARE as Texan as Davy Crockett.

The thing is that the ABOVE needs to be stated because it IS accurate, they freak when light shined on them and their Agenda and then they begin smear campaign that that is Anti-Semitic it is NOT Anti-Semitic to state what IS accurate eg. it is NOT Anti-Semitic to say that George Fucking Soros is a filthy human slug, they hide behind this slur of Anti-Semitism but more and more every day have the blind fold off and see what is happening and are refusing to tolerate the smear campaigns now, situation is there are HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of The Enlightened and you cannot shut up and Shut Down HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of MILLIONS when the Enemy is numbering approx 10 million, IF they want ALL of this to STOP then they need to stop their Agenda and they of course are NOT going to stop their Agenda and so because of that it IS going to get to a point where EVERY ONE is going to HAVE to choose a side, you CANNOT be on BOTH sides OR NOT choose ANY side.

Slow down, your gun is ready, correct? It's all good then.

Mr. Marion I go now today we have birthday party for Kid B who is now four years in age, we expect approx 28 kidlets age between four years in age and five years in age for this party Mr. Lucy is in the kitchen being the chef for the day again, I have several Martini Cocktails already in my mixer so I am prepared for the chaos today :smoke:

You’re right we cannot truely ever win the war on Islamic terrorists, unless we nuked them all. Best thing we can do is isolate them, stop all immigration from their countries, and let them kill each other.

Yes but The Hidden Hand will NOT allow The West to isolate them and especially not allow to stop ALL immigration, you should already know that, again the eg. The Donald wanted to stop ALL immigration from Non-European nations and look at the viscious reaction from the International Globalist MSM and the International Globalist intimidated and bribed politicians on both Left AND Right he was called wait for it you already know he was called Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi blah blah and ANY politician who supports ZERO immigration and CLOSED BORDERS is called the same thing. Only ONE nation on this planet is allowed to have closed borders and you already know that is of course Israel, why can Israel have WALLS and CLOSED BORDERS but NO Western nation is allowed to have the SAME as Israel? They say oh well Israel is under threat from Radical Muslims who want to blow them up but WESTERN NATIONS are ALSO under the SAME threat now thanks to America and the fucking British interfering and fucking up an already decades old fucked up Middle East. IMHO ONLY Western nations that are the little dogs of America and like obedient little dogs join America in invading nations in the Middle East ONLY those nations should get the Economic Migrants and ALL Western nations who REFUSE to be American little dogs and join the invasion should NOT be under ANY obligation to take ANY migrants from the Middle East and IF at some point WE decide to begin shooting these Economic Migrants that WE do NOT WANT then THAT is OUR business and every one else can STFU when we begin shooting them, they are told to GTFO we do NOT want you, we are not going to be sitting that much longer before we take action to permanantly remove them not only from this Continent but from this planet.

The real enemy is the globalist MSM types, mostly Jews by the way, anti-Israeli type Jews.

Well yes the International Globalist owned MSM is 90% Leftist Athiest Jews and most International Globalists are also Leftist Athiest Jews eg. George Fucking Soros for one example and they are the Enemy of Western Civilisation their Agenda is Open Borders, LGBTQ, Unlimited Abortion, Blame Whitey, Anti-White Fetish, Black Fetish, Muslim Fetish, Hate of Jesus Christ, Trashing Christianity, destroying the Nuclear Family, destroying ANY strong Male Role Models for young boys by feminising men, Anti-Western Civilisation Heritage, no European has ANY claim to the land of their Ancestors because the Enemy have always been Rootless then YOU also will be Rootless and so someone from Nigeria can turn up in Belgium and now automatically they ARE as Beligian as the Belgians who have been in Belgium for CENTURIES, someone from Afghanistan can turn up in Texas and now automatically they ARE as Texan as Davy Crockett.

The thing is that the ABOVE needs to be stated because it IS accurate, they freak when light shined on them and their Agenda and then they begin smear campaign that that is Anti-Semitic it is NOT Anti-Semitic to state what IS accurate eg. it is NOT Anti-Semitic to say that George Fucking Soros is a filthy human slug, they hide behind this slur of Anti-Semitism but more and more every day have the blind fold off and see what is happening and are refusing to tolerate the smear campaigns now, situation is there are HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of The Enlightened and you cannot shut up and Shut Down HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of MILLIONS when the Enemy is numbering approx 10 million, IF they want ALL of this to STOP then they need to stop their Agenda and they of course are NOT going to stop their Agenda and so because of that it IS going to get to a point where EVERY ONE is going to HAVE to choose a side, you CANNOT be on BOTH sides OR NOT choose ANY side.

Slow down, your gun is ready, correct? It's all good then.

Yes it is and I have no human emotions for that crowd, they are objects that are not wanted.

Until the time comes, take a breath. No, you don't have to exhale and hold it. Just breathe easy. :)

They are Syrian. Jordanian and Egyptian. The Palestinians are not a real people or a real nation. But they were given a homeland 100 years ago in Transjordan which is East of The River Jordan. They need to move out of The West Bank, cross The Jordan and settle on The East Bank.

they have a RIGHT to a Palestinian State
Why? There has NEVER been a Palestinian State. There are no "Palestinians." They are a creation of the Left. You should know better. But you are young.

There was NEVER an Israel State also, it is a Man-Made State a creation of America and the Commie UN. I already know better, this because I am immune to all brainwashing. The Palestinians have a right to their own State, they are part of that land also historically via their Ancestors. Also I am not Pro or Anti on either side, this is what is needed an even hand approach to this situation and not the embarrassing Israel First Lick Israel Buttocks Fetish and do a smear campaign against ANYONE who does not blind their eyes and be brainwashed into NEVER criticising ANYTHING.

The Palestinians have a right to their own State,

I hear Syria has room.

The Palestinians are not Syrian.

Only ONE nation on this planet is allowed to have closed borders and you already know that is of course Israel, why can Israel have WALLS and CLOSED BORDERS but NO Western nation is allowed to have the SAME as Israel?
Israel IS a western nation. Israel has allowed immigration. Arabs are 21% of Israel's population (having CITIZENSHIP). You are just so wrong on this. You might understand if YOUR country was bordered on every side by the most barbaric people on the planet who REALLY wanted YOUR country wiped off the map and every one of YOUR citizens DEAD.

The “Palestinians” never had their own country to begin with. The Ottoman Empire own everything until their fall, then the British owned “Palestine”. The Jews and Arabs fought over it. The Arabs from Jordan, Syria, and Egypt that is. To say they had no help is a flat out lie. The Arabs lost, period. Jordan and Egypt still annexed the West Bank and Gaza, the rest was won by the Jews. Who cares if the Jews had outside help, that’s the way war works, if you get help from allies you are better off. Personally I’d rather help out a Jew than a Muslim barbarian, given Muslims’ long history of conquest by the sword, oppression, and slavery.

But, if you love Muslim trash so much, go fight for them.

"The “Palestinians” never had their own country to begin with. The Ottoman Empire own everything until their fall, then the British owned “Palestine”. The Jews and Arabs fought over it. The Arabs from Jordan, Syria, and Egypt that is. To say they had no help is a flat out lie. The Arabs lost, period. Jordan and Egypt still annexed the West Bank and Gaza, the rest was won by the Jews."

The Jews never had their own country to begin with also. The Jews fought with American help so of course they beat the Arabs not a fair battle.

"Personally I’d rather help out a Jew than a Muslim barbarian, given Muslims’ long history of conquest by the sword, oppression, and slavery."

Personally I would rather help not one, let them fight each other, what does The West get from supporting ONE side ZERO only trouble for The West, the Middle East being the shit hole it is should be told to fight their own problems and if they all want to blow each other up who cares, IMHO the planet would be better if the Middle East just disappeared.

"But, if you love Muslim trash so much, go fight for them."

Hawk we have been in enough threads together for you to know my thoughts about Islam and Radical Muslims, so no I do not love them but also do not love Radical Jews who are also trash the ones who shoot unarmed children and nurses, that trash. It is embarrassing how Americans prostitute themselves for Israel and think Jew shit smell of sweet roses and the Jews NEVER can do ANY wrong and are perfect. Like with ALL other peoples regardless of religion their is good and bad, there are good Jews but also bad Jews. I do not know why the obsession with the fanatical Jew Fetish that Americans have there is ZERO special about Jews they are NO special than ANYONE else on this planet and do not give me that American Evangelical horsecrap about they are God's Chosen, what horsecrap they have NO DNA link with the Biblical Hebrews who WERE God's Chosen what you have is that 98% of the world's Jews Centuries ago their Ancestors probably were some Pagan worship and then in the Middle Ages they converted to Judaism so NO DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews and their Judaism go back to only approx 500-600 years. ANYONE can be a Jew YOU Hawk could convert to Judaism and that does NOT mean you are then one of God's Chosen and in actuality there is probably NOBODY today who have a DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews although if we go on what our Bible says there are 144,000 and ONLY 144,000 on this planet who do have a DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews and after the Luciferarians with all the Evangelicals who are siding with them all get thrown into the Eternal Lake of Fire because they will find they have been supporting the Anti-Christ then the 144,000 God returns to the land that is theirs but ONLY after The Great Tribulation and Armageddon this occur and it is only as stated by God in our Bible 144,000 of them NOT 10 million or 20 million of them.

Whoever said war is supposed to be “fair”?

Do you think it was fair when Muslims spread through North Africa and even into Europe, killing or enslaving anyone that didn’t convert? We’re talking about people that strap bombs on children and target innocent civilians. Do I feel a thing if some Israeli accidentally kills one of theirs? Nope. I just don’t care. Maybe someday if Muslims turn into rational and civilized human beings I will care, but we both know that will never happen.

Yes we know Radical Muslims do that. Not ALL of the Israeli shooting are accident and there is footage they film themselves of deliberately shooting at unarmed Palestinians and YET if WE deliberate shot at the invading savages the International Globalist organisations who suck Israel buttocks would SOON threaten sanctions on us or whatever eg, in America look how demented and hysterical the International Globalist organisations were when The Donald gave the order to shoot ANY of that Illegal Invading Caravan that was throwing rocks? Yet the SAME International Globalist organisations INCLUDING the International Globalist owned MSM are SILENT when Israeli soldiers shoot Palestinian children for throwing rocks.

This hypocritical shit might go not noticed in Brainwashed to be Israel First and Suck Israel's Buttocks America but it does NOT go not noticed OUTSIDE of America. Israel shoots children throwing rocks = Okay good for them they have a RIGHT to shoot those children. ANY OTHER NATION NOT ISRAEL say shoot ANYONE throwing rocks = Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi blah blah, violation of Human Rights, violation of International Law, threat of Sanctions etc.

I guarantee you that children throwing rocks at armed police or military will get their asses shot in most any country. The parents put them up to it, it’s on them. I have zero sympathy for their women and children, since their women are all just terrorist factories and their children just future terrorists.

"I guarantee you that children throwing rocks at armed police or military will get their asses shot in most any country."

That is not correct you know that in Western nations we are NOT allowed to do that because of the International Globalists Human Rights, I give you already the example of the hysterical reaction from the International Globalist Organisations and the International Globalist owned MSM when The Donald say to shoot ANY PERSON from that Illegal Invading Caravan throwing rocks.

Nobody cares what “international humanitarian” orgs say. They have zero power. A police or military can and will fire on anyone attacking them, regardless of what weapons they are. You expect guards to retreat from borders because people throw rocks at them?

They are Syrian. Jordanian and Egyptian. The Palestinians are not a real people or a real nation. But they were given a homeland 100 years ago in Transjordan which is East of The River Jordan. They need to move out of The West Bank, cross The Jordan and settle on The East Bank.

they have a RIGHT to a Palestinian State
Why? There has NEVER been a Palestinian State. There are no "Palestinians." They are a creation of the Left. You should know better. But you are young.

There was NEVER an Israel State also, it is a Man-Made State a creation of America and the Commie UN. I already know better, this because I am immune to all brainwashing. The Palestinians have a right to their own State, they are part of that land also historically via their Ancestors. Also I am not Pro or Anti on either side, this is what is needed an even hand approach to this situation and not the embarrassing Israel First Lick Israel Buttocks Fetish and do a smear campaign against ANYONE who does not blind their eyes and be brainwashed into NEVER criticising ANYTHING.

I hear Syria has room.

"The Palestinians are not a real people or a real nation."

Neither are the Israeli's a real people and Israel is a Man-Made nation from America and the Commie UN. There was NEVER in entire history of this planet a nation called Israel UNTIL 1948.

"But they were given a homeland 100 years ago in Transjordan which is East of The River Jordan."

The Russians and other Eastern Europeans who's Ancestors were Russian and from areas around what was the Soviet Union, they were also given a homeland in 1948 Man-Made from America and the Commie UN that ALSO was in the SAME region that GENERATIONS of what we call Palestinians were living in and what was given to create Israel in 1947 with the allowance of American Governments since the Israeli's have systematically STOLEN land that was the Palestinians land and are now then squatting on Palestinian land that was NEVER allocate to create Israel and also the Israeli Settlers are 100% SQUATTING on land that is NOT theirs and NEVER was theirs EVER:

mapcard-palestina-1946-today.jpg

"They need to move out of The West Bank, cross The Jordan and settle on The East Bank."

A lot of what was Transjordan was taken away to create the Man-Made nation of Israel in 1948, so the Palestinians have a right to stay exactly where they are, they were always living in that area to begin with. Not sure perhaps as NO Israeli can illustrate a DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews that they should GTFO and go back to the land of their DIRECT Ancestors the Russians, Belarus etc? I already comment that 98% of International Jewry their Judaism only go back to perhaps 500-600 years and that their direct Ancestors had ZERO connection to The Holy Land and never were there to begin with and that pre-Middle Ages were probably Pagan and then in the Middle Ages converted to Judaism.

Our Christian Bible tell us WHO the ones are, well the number of DIRECT Ancestors to the Biblical Hebrews and they number ONLY 144,000 and after The Great Tribulation and Armageddon OUR LORD will return THEM to THEIR land. ALL those there already are in DIRECT violation of Our Lord's wishes, which they do deliberately because they are STILL in rebellion against Jesus Christ Our Lord and as our Christian Bible say UNLESS they Repent and accept Him they are going to be thrown into the Eternal Lake of Fire with The Anti-Christ, their ONLY Salvation is to accept Jesus Christ Our Lord and be Saved. They need to turn AWAY from their Athiesm and HATE for Our Lord and accept Him into their heart and mind.

Last edited:
"What, exactly, has Omar said you find redundant, excessive, or unneeded?"

She question the excessive role that AIPAC and the AIPAC Lobby have by using threats to smear ANY American politician who does not swear allegiance to Israel, they are swearing allegiance to a Foreign Entity when their ONLY allegiance should be to America and the Stars and Stripes, so of course because NOBODY is allowed to ask ANY questions of the excessive influence that AIPAC has in American politics this is considered redundant, excessive and unneeded after all WHY is it needed to question the influence of AIPAC? It would be interesting that at some point if something occur and they had to choose between whoring for Israel OR saving America from some disaster, that they could NOT support BOTH that they had to choose either Israel OR America that if they are American Patriots they choose America but that dooms Israel or IF they are American Traitors and support Israel but that dooms America, this is the ultimate dilemma when you are forced by intimidation and money bribes to hold your nose and have dual loyalty, as I comment already in this thread a Patriot CANNOT serve TWO Masters.

Whatever happened to "The war on terrorism"?

The War on Terrorism like the War on Drugs is NOT winnable it is just a total waste of billions down toilet. Considering the Terrorists are not recognisable, that they look like normal civilians this makes it difficult to determine who IS and ISN'T a Terrorist and IF you cannot even identify the Enemy by sight how can you win that type of bizarro war? You cannot. What is needed is a different approach to fighting Terrorism, but essentially the fight is unwinnable there will always be Terrorism there HAS always been Terrorism across Centuries, it is Perpetual, the aim should be to contain it to specific realms so it cannot spread out across the planet but I think the ball already dropped on this and perhaps the ball deliberately dropped. As I comment already the International Globalists aim is Perpetual War and chaos across four Continents European, Asia, America and Africa this in turn assist the International Globalists main aim the exporting of MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Economic Migrants who are deliberately directed via International Globalist NGOs, International Globalist Human Rights groups and the International Globalists UN to ONLY export themselves to the European Continent AND North America.

The whole thing LOOKS like chaos but in actuality it has been very well planned with a military precision by the International Globalists and the ultimate end of the International Globalists is that this mass exporting of Third World Savages into ONLY First World nations in approx 20 years collapse the First World Society to descend then into Third World Society and from this the International Globalists can achieve their Centuries planned happening a One World Government and I say Centuries because the International Globalists are NOT new these now are the Ancestors of the original International Globalists who begin to plan all of this in the late 19th Century, these human filth POS attempted to do the original building later by the orchestrated League of Nations which then collapse they then later thanks to America and the fucking British faggots made sure the next would NOT fail and that was the orchestrated United Nations formed by Communists and Communist sympathisers the UN should have been strangled DECADES ago it is and always was designed to be the Seat of the International Globalists to eventually be the Seat of their One World Government with which they rule with brutal iron rods the ENTIRE planet which will thanks to the International Globalists have been reduced to one massive Third World shit hole.

Waldman: The dishonest smearing of Ilhan Omar

"In what is surely the most shameful decision of her current term as speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi has decided that the time has come for the House of Representatives to rebuke Rep. Ilhan Omar for things she didn’t actually say and ideas she didn’t actually express.

"In the process, Pelosi and other Democrats are helping propagate a series of misconceptions about anti-Semitism, Israel, and American political debate."

For as long as Nancy Pelosi has been in congress, she has aided and abetted Israel's long campaign of human rights abuses in Palestine.

Ilhan Omar is revealing those crimes to a new generation of voters, and that is why the war whores are desperately trying to silence her.
cartoon.jpg

Calling Israel racist is not anti-Semitism insist international Jewish coalition

"What, exactly, has Omar said you find redundant, excessive, or unneeded?"

She question the excessive role that AIPAC and the AIPAC Lobby have by using threats to smear ANY American politician who does not swear allegiance to Israel, they are swearing allegiance to a Foreign Entity when their ONLY allegiance should be to America and the Stars and Stripes, so of course because NOBODY is allowed to ask ANY questions of the excessive influence that AIPAC has in American politics this is considered redundant, excessive and unneeded after all WHY is it needed to question the influence of AIPAC? It would be interesting that at some point if something occur and they had to choose between whoring for Israel OR saving America from some disaster, that they could NOT support BOTH that they had to choose either Israel OR America that if they are American Patriots they choose America but that dooms Israel or IF they are American Traitors and support Israel but that dooms America, this is the ultimate dilemma when you are forced by intimidation and money bribes to hold your nose and have dual loyalty, as I comment already in this thread a Patriot CANNOT serve TWO Masters.

"In what is surely the most shameful decision of her current term as speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi has decided that the time has come for the House of Representatives to rebuke Rep. Ilhan Omar for things she didn’t actually say and ideas she didn’t actually express.

"In the process, Pelosi and other Democrats are helping propagate a series of misconceptions about anti-Semitism, Israel, and American political debate."

For as long as Nancy Pelosi has been in congress, she has aided and abetted Israel's
Corporate Democrats like Pelosi are well aware that "dual loyalty" has lost its effectiveness over the past three decades as an "anti-Semitic slur" because over that period support for Israel "has become increasingly associated with conservative evangelicals and the Republican Party."
Untitled-design-3.png

"In the latest round of controversy, Omar said during a town hall, regarding U.S. policy toward Israel, 'I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'

"This comment was roundly condemned by members of Congress and many others for being anti-Semitic. Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.) called her statement 'a vile anti-Semitic slur' and accused her of questioning 'the loyalty of fellow American citizens.'"

Democrats who have ignored Israel's human rights violations over the past fifty years were quick to call for a resolution of condemnation.

"Now, back to Omar. Here’s the truth: The whole purpose of the Democrats’ resolution is to enforce dual loyalty not among Jews, but among members of Congress, to make sure that criticism of Israel is punished in the most visible way possible.

"This, of course, includes Omar.

"As it happens, this punishment of criticism of Israel is exactly what the freshman congresswoman was complaining about, and has on multiple occasions.

"The fact that no one seems to acknowledge that this is her complaint shows how spectacularly disingenuous Omar’s critics are being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-smearing-ilhan-omar/?utm_term=.c4b9127d502c

"When the most prominent supporters of Israel are people like Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin, 'dual loyalty' loses any meaning as a slur against Jews."
Your political correctness makes you sound like a fucking pussy
Your master calls
1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again1.jpg

I love that picture of Trump....

Lets kick some Tard Ass.
love that picture of Trump....

Lets kick some Tard Ass.
Sure, you do.
trump-hitler-time-faux-1.jpg

I hear Syria has room.

Neither are the Israeli's a real people and Israel is a Man-Made nation from America and the Commie UN. There was NEVER in entire history of this planet a nation called Israel UNTIL 1948.

"But they were given a homeland 100 years ago in Transjordan which is East of The River Jordan."

The Russians and other Eastern Europeans who's Ancestors were Russian and from areas around what was the Soviet Union, they were also given a homeland in 1948 Man-Made from America and the Commie UN that ALSO was in the SAME region that GENERATIONS of what we call Palestinians were living in and what was given to create Israel in 1947 with the allowance of American Governments since the Israeli's have systematically STOLEN land that was the Palestinians land and are now then squatting on Palestinian land that was NEVER allocate to create Israel and also the Israeli Settlers are 100% SQUATTING on land that is NOT theirs and NEVER was theirs EVER:

"They need to move out of The West Bank, cross The Jordan and settle on The East Bank."

A lot of what was Transjordan was taken away to create the Man-Made nation of Israel in 1948, so the Palestinians have a right to stay exactly where they are, they were always living in that area to begin with. Not sure perhaps as NO Israeli can illustrate a DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews that they should GTFO and go back to the land of their DIRECT Ancestors the Russians, Belarus etc? I already comment that 98% of International Jewry their Judaism only go back to perhaps 500-600 years and that their direct Ancestors had ZERO connection to The Holy Land and never were there to begin with and that pre-Middle Ages were probably Pagan and then in the Middle Ages converted to Judaism.

Our Christian Bible tell us WHO the ones are, well the number of DIRECT Ancestors to the Biblical Hebrews and they number ONLY 144,000 and after The Great Tribulation and Armageddon OUR LORD will return THEM to THEIR land. ALL those there already are in DIRECT violation of Our Lord's wishes, which they do deliberately because they are STILL in rebellion against Jesus Christ Our Lord and as our Christian Bible say UNLESS they Repent and accept Him they are going to be thrown into the Eternal Lake of Fire with The Anti-Christ, their ONLY Salvation is to accept Jesus Christ Our Lord and be Saved. They need to turn AWAY from their Athiesm and HATE for Our Lord and accept Him into their heart and mind.
So, we should give America back to the Native Americans? Is this the argument you are making?

Only ONE nation on this planet is allowed to have closed borders and you already know that is of course Israel, why can Israel have WALLS and CLOSED BORDERS but NO Western nation is allowed to have the SAME as Israel?
Israel IS a western nation. Israel has allowed immigration. Arabs are 21% of Israel's population (having CITIZENSHIP). You are just so wrong on this. You might understand if YOUR country was bordered on every side by the most barbaric people on the planet who REALLY wanted YOUR country wiped off the map and every one of YOUR citizens DEAD.

"Israel IS a western nation."

Israel is NOT a Western nation.

"Israel has allowed immigration. Arabs are 21% of Israel's population"

Those Arabs Ancestors were fucking LIVING in that area for Centuries before the Man-Made State of Israel was created, that is NOT allowing immigration, you CANNOT have immigration into a nation from peoples who ALREADY have a direct RIGHT via Ancestors who were ALREADY there for Centuries. Where were ALL the Ancestors of the Israeli's during those Centuries? Oh that's right in fucking Russia primarily.

"You might understand if YOUR country was bordered on every side by the most barbaric people on the planet who REALLY wanted YOUR country wiped off the map and every one of YOUR citizens DEAD"

Which is WHY the Russian Pagan to Jew Convert Ancestors should NEVER have been given that area to begin with, they have ZERO DNA connection to that area to begin with as they cannot illustrate they have a DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews they should have been given some area in Africa instead or perhaps just throw the rest of them in New York City where they seem to be congregated in disproportionate numbers.

I hear Syria has room.

So, we should give America back to the Native Americans? Is this the argument you are making?

That is want you Leftists want, actually you Leftists support Open Borders for Western nations because you think Third World Savages have a RIGHT to squat in our nations because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism.

Corporate Democrats like Pelosi are well aware that "dual loyalty" has lost its effectiveness over the past three decades as an "anti-Semitic slur" because over that period support for Israel "has become increasingly associated with conservative evangelicals and the Republican Party."
Untitled-design-3.png

"In the latest round of controversy, Omar said during a town hall, regarding U.S. policy toward Israel, 'I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'

"This comment was roundly condemned by members of Congress and many others for being anti-Semitic. Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.) called her statement 'a vile anti-Semitic slur' and accused her of questioning 'the loyalty of fellow American citizens.'"

Democrats who have ignored Israel's human rights violations over the past fifty years were quick to call for a resolution of condemnation.

"Now, back to Omar. Here’s the truth: The whole purpose of the Democrats’ resolution is to enforce dual loyalty not among Jews, but among members of Congress, to make sure that criticism of Israel is punished in the most visible way possible.

"As it happens, this punishment of criticism of Israel is exactly what the freshman congresswoman was complaining about, and has on multiple occasions.

"The fact that no one seems to acknowledge that this is her complaint shows how spectacularly disingenuous Omar’s critics are being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-smearing-ilhan-omar/?utm_term=.c4b9127d502c

"When the most prominent supporters of Israel are people like Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin, 'dual loyalty' loses any meaning as a slur against Jews."
/----/ She just attacked the Libtards Icon: Ilhan Omar trashes Obama: 'Hope and change' was a mirage...
I think she's right about Obama and Israel.

Cornel West Blasts Obama As a 'Mascot of Wall Street'

"In an interview with the website Truthdig, Princeton professor Cornel West calls President Barack Obama 'a black mascot of Wall Street oligarchs and a black puppet of corporate plutocrats.'"
https://www.truthophobes.com/exposing-evil-mohammed
Come into the 21st Century:

Calling Israel racist is not anti-Semitism insist international Jewish coalition

"Forty Jewish organisations from around the world have issued a joint statement dispelling the notion that calling Israel a racist country is anti-Sematic.

"The group denounced sections of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s (IHRA) definition of anti-Semitism saying that it stifles criticism of Israel with false accusations of racism against Jews."
download-54.png

Regardless of the sins of Mohammad or those who act in his name, the racist state of Israel is at the source of today's for-profit violence in the Middle East.

"Israel IS a western nation."

Israel is NOT a Western nation.

"Israel has allowed immigration. Arabs are 21% of Israel's population"

Those Arabs Ancestors were fucking LIVING in that area for Centuries before the Man-Made State of Israel was created, that is NOT allowing immigration, you CANNOT have immigration into a nation from peoples who ALREADY have a direct RIGHT via Ancestors who were ALREADY there for Centuries. Where were ALL the Ancestors of the Israeli's during those Centuries? Oh that's right in fucking Russia primarily.

"You might understand if YOUR country was bordered on every side by the most barbaric people on the planet who REALLY wanted YOUR country wiped off the map and every one of YOUR citizens DEAD"

Which is WHY the Russian Pagan to Jew Convert Ancestors should NEVER have been given that area to begin with, they have ZERO DNA connection to that area to begin with as they cannot illustrate they have a DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews they should have been given some area in Africa instead or perhaps just throw the rest of them in New York City where they seem to be congregated in disproportionate numbers.

their were more Jews in the NYC metro area than their were in Israel for decades .
it wasn't until Russian Jews started immigrating to Israel in the late 90's and 00' that Israels Jewish populations surpassed NY's

the 5 boroughs theirs 1 million alone
and when i left in the city the upper west side was taking a whole new wave of french jews who have given up on france

tons of new frogs in carol gardens and cobble hill (Jews and Christians) , which are very nice places to live....it aint da barrio

NYC to this day practically grinds to a halt on Jewish holidays

We should Expect appeals to Reason not appeals to Emotion from a Congress.

With this Israel First Fuck Everyone Else Fetish gang it is IMPOSSIBLE to have reason, they exist on hysterical emotions of Israel GREAT, Israel NEVER do any wrong, ALL Jews great, NO Jew EVER has EVER done wrong, give them more of that rose smelling Israel shit to eat. It is absurd, ALL types in EVERY religion have done wrong. WTF?! I am Roman Catholic and are very critical of my OWN fucking Roman Church for things. It seems that ANY group is allowed to get criticism EXCEPT Jews and Israel, why is this exactly do you know? They should be expected to get criticism like ANY other group Muslim, Roman Catholic, Mormon whatever can expect criticism when they do wrong and/or are fucked up about something. What occor though is that IF someone in public does NOT swear allegiance to Israel then the Usual Suspects activate the usual Israel First No Criticism gangs who then take to Facebook, Twitter etc to attempt to DESTROY that persons ENTIRE LIFE including getting them Doxxed from their job or University or whatever. They are very VILE and of course being Athiest and Jesus Christ Hating they have NO Soul, they are Children of Satan, Luciferarians that take a human form.

EG. If someone say to me the Paedophile Priest scandal is EVIL and fucked up and The Vatican should be held to account, I 100% AGREE with that, I do NOT say WTF so you are an Anti-Roman Catholic bigot then? This is what occur if ANYONE criticises Israel or ANY Jew eg. George Soros, the Israel Fetish crowd do NOT discuss they CANNOT refute, so what they do is call that person an Anti-Semite, it is getting very tiring they NEED to change the record, more peoples every day now across the PLANET are getting tired of their CONSTANT whining and DEMANDING to be praised and NOT criticised. One thing that that crowd are devoid of is self-reflection but then I think that IF ALL you EVER hear from especially Americans is that you are the GREATEST then you are going to have a warped view of yourself and THINK yes you ARE perfect, when in actuality you are NOT. IF they were DNA linked to the Biblical Hebrews then I would have a different attitude of course, but as 98% have NO DNA link to the Biblical Hebrews then I WILL criticise them when as often as I want to when I disagree with something and if Evangelicals cannot cope with that because they have that bizarro Fetish they have been Brainwashed into accepting that is THEIR problem not my one. The situation is that the crowd they 24/7 lick the buttocks of are NOT special, they are NO different from anyone else on this planet.

Last edited:

For as long as Nancy Pelosi has been in congress, she has aided and abetted Israel's
Untitled-design-3.png

Your master calls
1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again1.jpg

I love that picture of Trump....

Lets kick some Tard Ass.
love that picture of Trump....

Lets kick some Tard Ass.
Sure, you do.
trump-hitler-time-faux-1.jpg

omar has proven herself to be an Anti-Semite and a liar….

The more you race baiting Jew hating leftTards protect her,

the more you are exposed for what you are.

Thank God for President Donald J. Trump…

Trump has made you take your masks off for all to see your evil face….

I’m sure obama, louis farrakhan and the reverend right are all proud of you….

You are all vile vulgar organisms………

Let us know when Israel throws dissidents in the wood chipper
Shot any kids lately?
190307_-_child-dead-from-sustained-wounds-gaza.jpg

Israeli sniper fatally wounds Gaza child

"A 15-year-old boy died hours after being shot during protests Wednesday evening in the Malika area east of Gaza City, the health ministry in the territory announced early Thursday.

"Israeli snipers shot Saif al-Din Imad Nasir Abu Zaid in the head and wounded six others with live bullets, according to Wattan TV...."
D1CWHQ5WsAAcS33.jpg

"Targeting children

"Israeli forces have killed at least 40 children in the context of the Great March of Return protests along the Gaza-Israel boundary since their launch on 30 March last year.

"About 190 Palestinians have been killed during the protests.

"A United Nations independent commission of inquiry recently published its preliminary report stating that it had collected evidence of war crimes and crimes against humanity by Israel which has used lethal military force against unarmed protesters."
Palestinians have no credibility
Palestinians start all these fights, Israel ends them.
Six-Day War - Wikipedia
Palestinians start all these fights, Israel ends them.
Six-Day War - Wikipedia
Which side launched the first strike in '67?
Your link:

"In the months prior to June 1967, tensions became dangerously heightened. Israel reiterated its post-1956 position that the closure of the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping would be a cause for war (a casus belli).
330px-Six_Day_War_Territories.svg.png

"In May Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser announced that the straits would be closed to Israeli vessels and then mobilised its Egyptian forces along its border with Israel.

"On 5 June, Israel launched what it claimed were a series of preemptive airstrikes against Egyptian airfields.

"Which side caused the war is one of a number of controversies relating to the conflict."

Which side murdered 34 Americans in international waters in '67?

USS Liberty Memorial

"On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel.

"The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it.

"Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public.

"The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died."

Forum List

Back