The speaker has been decided

Trump came in and mau-mau-ed Gaetz and the last holdouts.

He just put his entire 2024 bid on the line, for an untrustworthy establishment insider shitweasel.

2b02ewx.jpg

He better be prepared for what he wish for. If this took forever, I can't imagine what it will take for them to even pass legislation unless it was a no brainer type of legislation.

now if they would just hold hands and sing

Why am I suddenly remembering back to 2016 when the democrat superpac voted Hillary the winner outing Bernie long before the primary was over despite the fact that Bernie was actually kicking her ass by the voters?
Because you are on drugs? That's one explanation since it didn't happen. Hope you feel better. :itsok:

Darn, I was hoping they could set a new record. Oh well, it was fun to watch repug ineptitude in action the past few days. It will be interesting to see if anything but the most banal legislation will ever get passed, like naming a bridge or declaring water to be wet.

I wish the entire city would devolve to only passing these things.

The nation would be much better off for it.

I hope so.

Its very important for the freedom caca to continue to resist so nothing gets passed. :muahaha:
If nothing gets done the American people will suffer. That's a very selfish and sick objective.

Forum List

Back