US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

surada said:
Nothing. Trump is all for killing all the Palestinians

And you're an arab, a jew hater, and someone that sympathizes with terrorists, your 'opinion' is always going to reflect that, which is why it is worthless.

Last edited:
And you're an arab, a jew hater, and someone that sympathizes with terrorists, your 'opinion' is always going to reflect that, which is why it is worthless.
which one of my post suggest I'm "a jew hater"

What war crimes? Has the US investigated and charged Israel? If not, STFU. Biden is attempting to extort a foreign leader with Congressionally approved aid for his own political purposes, to appease terrorists on American college campuses.
Look at the Rabid Righties crying about the aid that they held up since the cra-cra's took control of the House. Israel still has plenty of US made bombs to drop on Rafah that President Biden has sent them. The move might very well hurt Biden more than it helps him.

This is impeachable, right?

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel. Trump was impeached for even discussing withholding aid to Ukraine.

Biden is withholding aid to Israel.

THEREFORE, APPLYING THE SAME STANDARDS, BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED. (Yea, I know he is losing and we do not want him impeached…I am merely pointing out the obvious double standard)

The CIA Director is everywhere these days. He's the defacto SOS/StateDept lol.

This is impeachable, right?

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel. Trump was impeached for even discussing withholding aid to Ukraine.

Biden is withholding aid to Israel.

THEREFORE, APPLYING THE SAME STANDARDS, BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED. (Yea, I know he is losing and we do not want him impeached…I am merely pointing out the obvious double standard)

A spokesman for the IDF says this will all be worked out.

I notice the gate at the crossing with Egypt has opened, and aid trucks are coming through.

The two mile pier was finished by the US Navy yesterday, and will be put inti place as soon as weather permits, allowing more aid to flow in from the sea. A supply ship left Norfolk yesterday, and is on the way now.

surada said:
Nothing. Trump is all for killing all the Palestinians
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump hates jews? But his daughter is one? Even moved our embassy to Jerusalem

Trump hates arabs, yet has extensive business dealing with arabs

democrats are just a bunch of sour grape envious assholes who hate success

The Democrat Party is Super-Rich at the top. At the bottom, full of the losers, bigots, racists, and any other minority group that is gullible or stupid.

No, they are leftwingers. One of the first things the Supreme Leader did was nationalize private property
What is theocracy in Iran?

For over a century, the Iranian people have struggled toward democracy. During the last 40 years, however, after the ousting of the Shah, the Iranian people have been subjugated by an oppressive theocracy called the “Islamic Republic,” with a religious “Supreme Leader” overseeing all aspects of Iranian life.

Aren't leftists supposed to be Godless Atheists?

What is theocracy in Iran?

For over a century, the Iranian people have struggled toward democracy. During the last 40 years, however, after the ousting of the Shah, the Iranian people have been subjugated by an oppressive theocracy called the “Islamic Republic,” with a religious “Supreme Leader” overseeing all aspects of Iranian life.

Aren't leftists supposed to be Godless Atheists?
They don’t have to be, I know plenty of leftist that are religious.

Leftist want centralized govt, state ownership, little to no personal property

Forum List

Back