Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Appointment of Special Counsel
Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein today announced the appointment of former Department of Justice official and FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters.

“In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,” said Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein added, “Each year, the career professionals of the U.S. Department of Justice conduct tens of thousands of criminal investigations and handle countless other matters without regard to partisan political considerations. I have great confidence in the independence and integrity of our people and our processes. Considering the unique circumstances of this matter, however, I determined that a Special Counsel is necessary in order for the American people to have full confidence in the outcome. Our nation is grounded on the rule of law, and the public must be assured that government officials administer the law fairly. Special Counsel Mueller will have all appropriate resources to conduct a thorough and complete investigation, and I am confident that he will follow the facts, apply the law and reach a just result.”

Special Counsel Mueller has agreed to resign from his private law firm in order to avoid any conflicts of interest with firm clients or attorneys.

A copy of the order is attached.

_---------------__________--------------________

The Constitution authorizes three branches of government independent and co-equal.

It does not authorize one branch to interfere with another .branch.

But SCOTUS, again, took it upon itself to amend the constitution in order to allow the judiciary to interfere with powers of the executive branch, Morrison v. Olson, 487 U.S. 654, 699, 108 S.Ct. 2597, 101 L.Ed.2d 569 (1988) (Scalia, J., dissenting).

That case ought to be reversed. And the Constitution restored.

DAGZ6szVYAAR6Se.jpg:large

The "Special Counsel" Law is Patently Unconstitutional

surrrrrrre it is, that's why all of those Congressmen with law degrees haven't said fucking word about it.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

surrrrrrre it is, that's why all of those Congressmen with law degrees haven't said fucking word about it.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Scalia , agreed that it was a bold face usurpation of powers every time the matter came up for consideration.

But as you know, Scalia, was a stupid fuck.

The Constitution authorizes three branches of government independent and co-equal.

Congress has oversight.

No, it doesn't.

If one branch can interfere with another can

Trump appoint a special law clerk assigned to justice Roberts since obviously his ruling upholding Ocare evinces that he is not familiar with the constitution.

Can Trump appoint a special legislative Assistant for Schumer so that in the future he knows to vote to repeal Ocare?

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein today announced the appointment of former Department of Justice official and FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters.

“In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,” said Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein added, “Each year, the career professionals of the U.S. Department of Justice conduct tens of thousands of criminal investigations and handle countless other matters without regard to partisan political considerations. I have great confidence in the independence and integrity of our people and our processes. Considering the unique circumstances of this matter, however, I determined that a Special Counsel is necessary in order for the American people to have full confidence in the outcome. Our nation is grounded on the rule of law, and the public must be assured that government officials administer the law fairly. Special Counsel Mueller will have all appropriate resources to conduct a thorough and complete investigation, and I am confident that he will follow the facts, apply the law and reach a just result.”

Special Counsel Mueller has agreed to resign from his private law firm in order to avoid any conflicts of interest with firm clients or attorneys.

But SCOTUS, again, took it upon itself to amend the constitution in order to allow the judiciary to interfere with powers of the executive branch, Morrison v. Olson, 487 U.S. 654, 699, 108 S.Ct. 2597, 101 L.Ed.2d 569 (1988) (Scalia, J., dissenting).

Not a very detailed defense of your argument Contumacious .

You should start over and try harder.

We would have to do a ton of your work to follow this red herring.

Congress has oversight.

No, it doesn't.

If one branch can interfere with another can

Trump appoint a special law clerk assigned to justice Roberts since obviously his ruling upholding Ocare evinces that he is not familiar with the constitution.

Can Trump appoint a special legislative Assistant for Schumer so that in the future he knows to vote to repeal Ocare?

Your just repeating yourself Contumacious .

This is call verbosity.

See list below.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Scalia , agreed that it was a bold face usurpation of powers every time the matter came up for consideration.

But as you know, Scalia, was a stupid fuck.

Link ??

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I'm so glad you brought that to everybody's attention. Now that you got the hardest part done, all you need to do is run out and get a law degree, work hard, become a judge, and then a Supreme Court judge, and wait for a case questioning the validity of the special council law, and convince all the other supreme court judges to agree with you. A go getter like you should have that wrapped up by next Tuesday.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

You no doubt said the same thing when Ken Starr was appointed as special counsel to investigate Bill Clinton :eusa_whistle:

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My bad, I assumed that the folks at USMB are US Citizens and familiar with the US Constitution.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

You no doubt said the same thing when Ken Starr was appointed as special counsel to investigate Bill Clinton :eusa_whistle:

The special counsel law is a bold face usurpation and applies to all presidens

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I'm so glad you brought that to everybody's attention. Now that you got the hardest part done, all you need to do is run out and get a law degree, work hard, become a judge, and then a Supreme Court judge, and wait for a case questioning the validity of the special council law, and convince all the other supreme court judges to agree with you. A go getter like you should have that wrapped up by next Tuesday.

Nonsense.

“Now is the Time for All Good Men to Come to the Aid of their Country.”

Stupid SCOTUS justices who are influenced by the crooked media and late night comedians instead of doing their job.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My bad, I assumed that the folks at USMB are US Citizens and familiar with the US Constitution.
1 - never ass-u-me.

2 - never use the word either.

3 - when you try to make an argument then support your position with facts not assumptions.

4 - the major flaws in your assumptions here Contumacious are that you think you are smart and you think you know what you are talking about -- you are neither.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

iggy list

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Separation of Powers
The division of state and federal government into three independent branches.

The first three articles of the U.S. Constitution call for the powers of the federal government to be divided among three separate branches: the legislative, the executive, and the judiciary branch. Under the separation of powers, each branch is independent, has a separate function, and may not usurp the functions of another branch. However, the branches are interrelated. They cooperate with one another and also prevent one another from attempting to assume too much power.This relationship is described as one of checks and balances, where the functions of one branch serve to contain and modify the power of another. Through this elaborate system of safeguards, the Framers of the Constitution sought to protect the nation against tyranny.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

1 - never ass-u-me.

2 - never use the word either.

3 - when you try to make an argument then support your position with facts not assumptions.

4 - the major flaws in your assumptions here Contumacious are that you think you are smart and you think you know what you are talking about -- you are neither.

Yo dinglebbery

should the president have the authority to assign SPECIAL LAW CLERKS when the justices are fucking up , like when they upheld Ocare?

Should the president have the authority to nominate SPECIAL LEGISLATIVE ASSISTANTS and assign them to stupid fucks like Harry Reid (D-USSR) to prevent the motherfuckers from enacting UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS.

Yeah.

Although the U.S. Constitution grants no formal, express authority to oversee or investigate the executive or program administration, oversight is implied in Congress’s array of enumerated powers.[7] The legislature is authorized to appropriate funds; raise and support armies; provide for and maintain a navy; declare war; provide for organizing and calling forth the national guard; regulate interstate and foreign commerce; establish post offices and post roads; advise and consent on treaties and presidential nominations (Senate); and impeach (House) and try (Senate) the President, Vice President, and civil officers for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors. Reinforcing these powers is Congress’s broad authority “to make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof”.

The authority to oversee derives from these constitutional powers. Congress could not carry them out reasonably or responsibly without knowing what the executive is doing; how programs are being administered, by whom, and at what cost; and whether officials are obeying the law and complying with legislative intent. The Supreme Court has legitimated Congress’s investigative power, subject to constitutional safeguards for civil liberties. In 1927, the Court found that, in investigating the administration of the Department of Justice, Congress was considering a subject “on which legislation could be had or would be materially aided by the information which the investigation was calculated to elicit”.[8]

Forum List

Back