The Special Guest

Is that supposed to help Trump? Sad, truly sad.

14721686_1272283096164153_1694830741180998486_n.jpg

Is that supposed to help Trump? Sad, truly sad.

That Barry will be made to look the fool by his brother?

half brother who is still angry that the president didn't give him money.

again, it only matters to obama deranged loons. but this type of thing is what makes rightwingnuts losers

Yeah...I guess Barry was embarrassed to be associated with his bro.
Now thats something to be ashamed of.

Right wingers think it's hilarious and lefties think it's "sad". Maybe lefties think everything is sad these days.

Trump has invited Patricia Smith. Hilebeast has invited her billionaire friend Mark Cuban. You see who relates to ordinary suffering Americans! It ain't SHE babe!

Right wingers think it's hilarious and lefties think it's "sad". Maybe lefties think everything is sad these days.

What I find sad is that Trump would be running away with this election if he would stick with the topic of reforming Washington. There's a gold mine of material to bury Hillary with needed policy changes but unfortunately he has mostly confined himself to immigration and foreign trade. I find that most of his campaign and especially stuff like inviting Obama's brother to be self-defeating and rather childish.

What I find sad is that Trump would be running away with this election if he would stick with the topic of reforming Washington. There's a gold mine of material to bury Hillary with needed policy changes but unfortunately he has mostly confined himself to immigration and foreign trade. I find that most of his campaign and especially stuff like inviting Obama's brother to be self-defeating and rather childish.

16 other candidates thought he would be defeated for the same reasons.

Not a criticism, just a thought.

Forum List

Back