The speech Netanyahu should have given

No just giving an opinion. Isn't Israel known for their false flag attacks. Who gained most from this. Certainty not Palestine. Not going to get into WWII with you on this thread.

The 3 teens had no marks on them, not tied up or anything obviously, no maggots or worms. Didn't you read the coroners report.

That's not true. At least one teen was believed to have put up a fight because he had alot of marks on him.

I'm not allowed to put up links, but do you have one, I will post a caption to my link and perhaps you can locate it on the web.

"There were no signs of abuse or harm to the body"
Rabbi Yaakov Roger, Rabbi of Abu Kabir Forensic Institute, says: "I testify that the three bodies were not abused"
Eli Shlesinger , 3 Jul 2014 03:06 (Israel time)
I would like to see a link to your source, this one is mine.
Report: Kidnapped Israelis shot 10 times with silenced gun - Israel News, Ynetnews
Anyway, they were hitchhike and that why they made a call to the police, later on they were found DEAD.

That's not true. At least one teen was believed to have put up a fight because he had alot of marks on him.

I'm not allowed to put up links, but do you have one, I will post a caption to my link and perhaps you can locate it on the web.

Rabbi Yaakov Roger, Rabbi of Abu Kabir Forensic Institute, says: "I testify that the three bodies were not abused"
Kidnapped Israelis shot 10 times with silenced gun - Israel News, Ynetnews[/url]
Anyway, they were hitchhike and that why they made a call to the police, later on they were found DEAD.

I am aware of that, bullet holes , bodies not abused, no worms or maggots in over 100 degree days, must of been kept in a freezer, who has a freezer?

In the late 90 PM Bibl had Mossad agents to try and kill the leader of Hamas, but they gave him narcan just in time, now why can't Bibi do the same thing , instead of making their land unuable, and killing women and children? Mossad is very good at spying and undercover work. So why take it out on the innocent Palestine people?

Last edited:

Kidnapped Israelis shot 10 times with silenced gun - Israel News, Ynetnews[/url]

I am aware of that, bullet holes , bodies not abused, no worms or maggots in over 100 degree days, must of been kept in a freezer, who has a freezer?

In the late 90 PM Bibl had Mossad agents kill the leader of Hamas, but they gave him narcan just in time, now why can't Bibi do the same thing , instead of making their land unuable, and killing women and children? Mossad is very good at spying and undercover work. So why take it out on the innocent Palesitine people?
Consider it a conspiracy unless you are capable of providing evidence to base your claim.
The Islamic Jihad and Hamas proudly claim they aim to kill Israelis and they already did, and in that case I got plenty of evidence to back my words, Just ask.
Which means Hamas and the Islamic Jihad must not see another day on earth, even if that is a 'Mossad' assassination or not, which I believe is DEFINITELY A LIE.
Another thing I don't get is WHY Israel is so good at killing couldn't succeed to eradicate the Palestinians completely over the past 60 years? Don't forget Jews also run the world.

Last edited:

In the late 90 PM Bibl had Mossad agents kill the leader of Hamas, but they gave him narcan just in time, now why can't Bibi do the same thing , instead of making their land unuable, and killing women and children? Mossad is very good at spying and undercover work. So why take it out on the innocent Palesitine people?
Consider it a conspiracy unless you are capable of providing evidence to base your claim.
The Islamic Jihad and Hamas proudly claim they aim to kill Israelis and they already did, and in that case I got plenty of evidence to back my words, Just ask.
Which means Hamas and the Islamic Jihad must not see another day on earth, even if that is a 'Mossad' assassination or not, which I believe is DEFINITELY A LIE.
Another thing I don't get is WHY Israel is so good at killing couldn't succeed to eradicate the Palestinians completely over the past 60 years? Don't forget Jews also run the world.

Its right on Wiki under his name "Khaled Mashal"
about the assassination attempt. Now go on Wiki and google his name, tells you all about it.

They really can't do things like they did in the OT, we have the internet now, they have to go slow and create a reason. Before God told them,, now they can't use that excuse, as it will not fly.

After I do 15 posts I'll give you a link to the autopsy finding.

Last edited:

about the assassination attempt. Now go on Wiki and google his name, tells you all about it.

They really can't do things like they did in the OT, we have the internet now, they have to go slow and create a reason. Before God told them,, now they can't use that excuse, as it will not fly.

thanks Penelope-----I will keep in mind that your proof that the mossad
did the killings is that -----according to you -----the autopsy report
stated "there are no maggots or worms" which is always----according
to you-----an issue mentioned in SUMMARY OF FINDINGS---in autopsy
reports-----and in this case the autopsy result did say "no maggots or worms---
and considering the time of death there SHOULD BE MAGGOTS AND WORMS"

right??

how many autopsies have you witnessed Penelope?

Khaled Mashaal the Hamas leader?
The fact is that no matter what I respond you continue bringing up reasons that opposing what you said earlier.
All Palestinians supporters keep telling me IDF just looking up for excuses to kill Palestinians, the fact is that I never heard one damn pro-Palestinian answering about the excuses IDF has given nor responded at all..
This is Khaled Mashal and his friends:

Now you really think this scum deserve to live?

Last edited by a moderator:

The fact is that no matter what I respond you continue bringing up reasons that opposing what you said earlier.
All Palestinians supporters keep telling me IDF just looking up for excuses to kill Palestinians, the fact is that I never heard one damn pro-Palestinian answering about the excuses IDF has given nor responded at all..

I don't trust that site,

The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born, American political scientist.

I don't trust that site,

The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born, American political scientist.
You don't trust what??

memri tv

Besides one persons views do not give you the right to kill hundreds, women and children among them. I look at the map from 47 to now and no wonder some people are madder than heck at the Zionist government of Israel. You almost have it all don't you?

memri tv

Besides one persons views do not give you the right to kill hundreds, women and children among them. I look at the map from 47 to now and no wonder some people are madder than heck at the Zionist government of Israel. You almost have it all don't you?

What is there to believe in this video? If you cant understand Arabic, try asking someone you trust to translate it for you, I speak Arabic, but the English translation is pretty much accurate.
So before you state we kill hundreds of women and children, lets get this subject clear, find someone whom you trust and ask him/her to translate the video for you, than we can continue talking.
Oh and don't worry, Israel just declared one sided humanitarian truce on Gaza.

Rabbi Yaakov Roger, a member of the Chief Rabbinate and Rabbi of ZAKA, the rabbi at the morgue of Forensic Medicine, said in a conversation with Behadrey Haredim that for the first time, since receiving the case where bodies lay in the warm weather, worms were not found on their bodies.

"I testify that the three saints were not controlled by maggots," says the rabbi, and is surprised. "Beyond the bullet holes there were not any signs of abuse or damage."

"According to doctors at the Forensic Institute, there is no scientific explanation for this phenomenon," says the rabbi.

Rabbi also addressed rumors and images distributed on the network, which were allegedly the abducted bodies after death. "I want to add that the horrific images that ran throughout the various networks have no relationship to the deceased may G-d avenge their blood."

Behadrey Haredim - News - "There were no signs of abuse or harm to the body"

http://www.bhol.co.il/Article_EN.aspx?id=70446

Last edited:
What is there to believe in this video? If you cant understand Arabic, try asking someone you trust to translate it for you, I speak Arabic, but the English translation is pretty much accurate.
So before you state we kill hundreds of women and children, lets get this subject clear, find someone whom you trust and ask him/her to translate the video for you, than we can continue talking.
I Think you missed my post, there you go.

thanks Penelope-----I will keep in mind that your proof that the mossad
did the killings is that -----according to you -----the autopsy report
stated "there are no maggots or worms" which is always----according
to you-----an issue mentioned in SUMMARY OF FINDINGS---in autopsy
reports-----and in this case the autopsy result did say "no maggots or worms---
and considering the time of death there SHOULD BE MAGGOTS AND WORMS"

right??

how many autopsies have you witnessed Penelope?

No "not according to me" according the report in the paper" which I have poster a link to. See post 31.

Last edited:
memri tv

But say what he said is true, I have read pretty must like him on Israel hayom , some of the opinions , oh and that one who posted on facebook, can't remember her name, works for the PM, so that is besides the point. The point is the whole thing, here in the US the cops do an investigation before than ransack home, stealing money and jewelry, arresting what 400 and killing 9 while doing it. that is what started the bombing.

So he is a bad guy and some of his followers, but we do not have to imitate him.

@ Penelope: "The report in the 'paper'" was not from a pathologist, not a physician. There's no equivalent of 'Christian Science' in Judaism. The rabbi not being a pathologist or directly observing the proceedings, his report is second-hand.....those of with some familiarity with coroner's reports were seeking the actual report.

The actual report is what's known as a 'primary source': the rabbi's (or anyone else's) account is a 'report of a report', a 'secondary source'. It's not an adequate substitute.

But say what he said is true, I have read pretty must like him on Israel hayom , some of the opinions , oh and that one who posted on facebook, can't remember her name, works for the PM, so that is besides the point. The point is the whole thing, here in the US the cops do an investigation before than ransack home, stealing money and jewelry, arresting what 400 and killing 9 while doing it. that is what started the bombing.

So he is a bad guy and some of his followers, but we do not have to imitate him.

NO. It isn't. The rockets have been coming for YEARS. HAMAS claims to control Gaza and to be its government: therefore ALL rockets coming out of Gaza - which btw are a war crime and a crime against humanity! and a most legitimate causus belli - all such rockets are the responsibility of HAMAS.

They like to pretend that their 'military' is separate from their 'government' - but in no nation of the world does the military act completely independent of the government. It may BE 'the government', but it's not like Pompey's Legion or the Praetorian Guard.

I wonder why you're trying to place US standards for dealing with US citizens on the situation of the IDF dealing with HAMAS. Perhaps you didn't get the memo: US law doesn't cross the US borders.

I've got an errand to run now.....should be back in an hour or so, to continue.

Rabbi Yaakov Roger, a member of the Chief Rabbinate and Rabbi of ZAKA, the rabbi at the morgue of Forensic Medicine, said in a conversation with Behadrey Haredim that for the first time, since receiving the case where bodies lay in the warm weather, worms were not found on their bodies.

"I testify that the three saints were not controlled by maggots," says the rabbi, and is surprised. "Beyond the bullet holes there were not any signs of abuse or damage."

"According to doctors at the Forensic Institute, there is no scientific explanation for this phenomenon," says the rabbi.

Rabbi also addressed rumors and images distributed on the network, which were allegedly the abducted bodies after death. "I want to add that the horrific images that ran throughout the various networks have no relationship to the deceased may G-d avenge their blood."

thanks Penelope----your citations remain utterly meaningless---but
I really do like the statement "beyond the bullet holes---there were no
signs of abuse". How many autopsies have you witnessed? I witnessed lots---
many dead from bullets-----never saw a maggot or a worm It is an interesting
phenomenon-----bullets actually sterilize surrounding tissues that they penetrate---
because of the HEAT OF FRICTION. I see no reason at all why there would be
MAGGOTS------on the offchance there were-------autopsies are done on metal
tables which are actually like drain boards---the cut up stuff gets flooded
with water -----according to your article---
the "rabbi" took a look at the bodies after the autopsies----after the metal
table drain boards were flooded with water------the kids were "buried" under
a pile of garbage-----did you actually imagine that the garbage was left
on their bodies? Again ---"no abuse" is a euphemism for "their genitals
had not been severed in shoved down their throats" in the usual meccaist mode.
Beside noting that they were not mutilated by the islamo Nazi murderers---
he was endorsing the manner in which their bodies had been handled by
the pathologists at "abu something institute"----gee you are dim

phenomenon-----bullets actually sterilize surrounding tissues that they penetrate---

laying in heat of over 100 degrees for what 18 days, yes all kinds of nasty insects would be having a meal, not to mention the odor. Are you trying to tell me Israel has no flies? What kind of idiot do you take me for. Evidence speaks, Woo.

Do not put words in their mouths, no abuse does not mean no sodomy or cutting their penises off and shoved down their throats . Nothing but bullet holes, no marks of being tied down or abused. Don't make things up.

What does this have to do with Nazi's do not go there with me.

Last edited:

laying in heat of over 100 degrees for what 18 days, yes all kinds of nasty insects would be having a meal, not to mention the odor. Are you trying to tell me Israel has no flies? What kind of idiot do you take me for. Evidence speaks, Woo.

Do not put words in their mouths, no abuse does not mean no sodomy or cutting their penises off and shoved down their throats . Nothing but bullet holes, no marks of being tied down or abused. Don't make things up.

What does this have to do with Nazi's do not go there with me.

the odor of a dead body is "abuse"?------a body placed in pathologists lab----
would be left TEEMING WITH INSECTS? have you ever been in a pathology
lab? I have There is nothing in the history of the event that suggests
that they were tied down----they were shot in the car.-----already dead--
so why would they be "tied down"? Abused from the POV of a rabbi
examining a dead body after autopsy refers to the issues I mentioned--'
----the commonly found issues of dead bodies that had been in the hands of '
jihadi pigs. 'The pathology lab is clearly-----islamo run. They let a rabbi in
to examine the dead bodies of jews---he played nice and made sure
not to accuse the pathology lab of mishandling the bodies---
---if he did they would never let him in again. Sheesh you are dim.
Are your handlers actually trying to use that statement to "prove"
---"da mossad did it" ?? I am not surprised. Your handlers were
similarly "proving" that DA MOSSAD bombed the world trade center --
9-ll-01------on the same day the islamo Nazi pigs ran two planes into it.

Forum List

Back