The Stars And Bars Can Represent Evil....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
Clinton-Gore-1992-Confederate.jpg

Thanks to Sassy for discovering this little gem.

That's not the Stars and Bars.
That is correct...That is the official Confederate Battle Flag..
This stars and bars flag - Google Search the Official flag of the Confederate States of America.
It doesn't matter really. The Battle Flag represents southern heritage to those who believe in their "Southerness"....That flag however was co-opted by evil people who used it to represent a base hatred of blacks. The KKK took it and used it to represent their hatred toward not only blacks, but other minorities.....And which is news to many, the KKK also did not accept "Papists"( Catholics) and many other Christian denominations. Now did the KKK accept Jews.
All but Caucasian Anglo-Saxon Protestants were viewed by the KKK as mortal enemies of "Caucasian Purity"....
And so it goes.
Here's an irony. I saw a white kid blasting Hip Hop from his car....On the bumper....A Confederate Battle Flag sticker....

Last edited:
This stars and bars flag - Google Search the Official flag of the Confederate States of America

BIG fucking whoop, troll.
Hey asshole....I am a conservative posting facts.
Calm yourself the fuck down...Don't get me started...I'm not in a conciliatory mood.
Ya wanna have a bar room brawl over this?.....Have at it..
What the fuck is wrong with you? A poster states a fact and your God damned hair catches fire?.....Jesus Christ. Here's a quarter. But yourself a life.
You're on ignore....

Calm yourself the fuck down...Don't get me started...I'm not in a conciliatory mood.
What the fuck is wrong with you? A poster states a fact and your God damned hair catches fire?.....Jesus Christ. Here's a quarter. But yourself a life.
You're on ignore....

Who gives a shit what you call yourself....you fuck with a thread of mine and you get called out. This ain't about some anal-retentive definition of what the flag is called....the point is that Clinton/Gore used it....got a problem with that and you're a phony conservative, asshole[/QUOTE]

Well it's not the Confederate National flag either, it's a battle flag.
The flag of the Confederate government was the Stars and Bars.

Most people associate the flag in the OP with the Stars and Bars. You're picking fly shit out of the pepper
Several hundred years ago everyone thought the world was flat. They weren't any less wrong because they were a majority.

This stars and bars flag - Google Search the Official flag of the Confederate States of America.
It doesn't matter really. The Battle Flag represents southern heritage to those who believe in their "Southerness"....That flag however was co-opted by evil people who used it to represent a base hatred of blacks. The KKK took it and used it to represent their hatred toward not only blacks, but other minorities.....And which is news to many, the KKK also did not accept "Papists"( Catholics) and many other Christian denominations. Now did the KKK accept Jews.
All but Caucasian Anglo-Saxon Protestants were viewed by the KKK as mortal enemies of "Caucasian Purity"....
And so it goes.
Here's an irony. I saw a white kid blasting Hip Hop from his car....On the bumper....A Confederate Battle Flag sticker....
The KKK also uses the U.S. flag, which also flew over a slave nation for nearly 100 years. Anyone condemning the Confederate battle flag but not the U.S. flag for the same reason is a hypocrite not worth listening to.

You're on ignore....

Who gives a shit what you call yourself....you fuck with a thread of mine and you get called out. This ain't about some anal-retentive definition of what the flag is called....the point is that Clinton/Gore used it....got a problem with that and you're a phony conservative, asshole
[/QUOTE]

Oh no! "Called out" by the fake Marine! Who cares what YOU call out, you shameless shit?

Well it's not the Confederate National flag either, it's a battle flag.
The flag of the Confederate government was the Stars and Bars.

Most people associate the flag in the OP with the Stars and Bars. You're picking fly shit out of the pepper
Several hundred years ago everyone thought the world was flat.

No they didn't.

Forum List

Back