NEW: 2nd-grade teacher who was arrested for being drunk in class is no longer facing charges because "it is not illegal to teach drunk."

This is where we are at in Democrat Hell in 2024.

This is what and who Democrats represent and are doing to the rest of us.

A vote for Democrats is a vote for insanity.

It some of these leftist cities it's probably better if they teach drunk.

Exactly. Bookkeeping misdemeanors are very serious!!!
Actually, it was 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in the first degree, but do minimize the charges if it helps you sleep at night. :itsok:

Now tell us how shocked and outraged you are about this teacher coming to school drunk while you applaud your orange criminally convicted felon.

Actually, it was 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in the first degree, but do minimize the charges if it helps you sleep at night. :itsok:

Now tell us how shocked and outraged you are about this teacher coming to school drunk while you applaud your orange criminally convicted felon.

I totally understand the urge to drink heavily while teaching.

I totally understand the urge to drink heavily while teaching.

Not me ... I think smoking pot let's you enjoy the children more ... pot-heads are generally not violent, whereas some drunks are ... children do childish things and drunk frustrated underpaided bedwetting teachers might seriously backhand a few ... whereas the pot-head will just laugh, maybe join in ...

If you backhand MY child ... you better damn well be sober ...

Are we better off with liberal teachers teaching while sober, or with liberal teachers teaching while drunk? It's a tough question to answer.

Forum List

Back