The story of Mohamed: Islam unveiled.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
There is a lot of misinformation about Islam. This is not an accident. Islam encourages it's followers to lie, as long as it promotes Islam. What I'm sharing is pretty long, but I strongly urge you to read it. Why, you ask? Because Islam cannot be understood unless you have an understanding of the life of it's founder. This is a FACTUAL account of the life of Mohammed. If you want to know the truth about Islam, and how to stop it, then you need to read this and pass it along to everyone you know. Take your time, or read it all at once. But read it.

http://www.johnwalton-is.net/download/Story of Mohammed Islam Unveiled.pdf

thankyou , the 'mohamad' approved lying is called 'taqiyah' plus there is lots more . I'll look at your link and my other comment about politically correct info is that quite a bit of info out of many other recommended sources of info is just politically correct crap RWNJ .

I would get sick to my stomach reading about the life of a genocidal mass murdering, slave-owning, wife-beating, pedophile pervert, who caused more harm than anyone in world history. Compared to Mohammed, Hitler was a choir boy.

• Banned
  • Banned
I would get sick to my stomach reading about the life of a genocidal mass murdering, slave-owning, wife-beating, pedophile pervert, who caused more harm than anyone in world history. Compared to Mohammed, Hitler was a choir boy.
Please read it anyway. There is a lot of good information. And information is power. Hold your nose, if you have to, but read it. It's also a good story. Someone should make a movie. Seriously.

Please read it anyway. There is a lot of good information. And information is power. Hold your nose, if you have to, but read it. It's also a good story. Someone should make a movie. Seriously.
If they did, their car would probably be bombed.

If they did, their car would probably be bombed.
Yeah. There is that to think about. Perhaps someone could do it anonymously?

Bullshit. You want the factual story? Encyclopedia Britannica: Muhammad facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Muhammad
I find it hard to believe they were run out of mecca in the context your link displays. Mecca was a centerfold of different religions.
They were run out because Mohammed, as well as his followers, were a bunch of violent thugs.
Considering his war mongering history, that's a logical conclusion.

Bullshit. You want the factual story? Encyclopedia Britannica: Muhammad facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Muhammad
I find it hard to believe they were run out of mecca in the context your link displays. Mecca was a centerfold of different religions.
They were run out because Mohammed, as well as his followers, were a bunch of violent thugs.
Considering his war mongering history, that's a logical conclusion.
Did you read the article? Lot of good stuff in there, and it isn't boring. Learned a lot from it.

Because Islam cannot be understood unless you have an understanding of the life of it's founder. This is a FACTUAL account of the life of Mohammed. If you want to know the truth about Islam, and how to stop it, then you need to read this and pass it along to everyone you know. Take your time, or read it all at once. But read it.

I read about 5 pages and stopped. Just way too much misinformation.

It came across as something a high school student would write for a history class term paper. ..... :cuckoo:

Unless you're a speed reader, you couldn't have read what I posted already. You claim it's BS. How about giving me an example?

First two pages exposed a number of fallacies and red flags - at that point, you need to convince me it's worth reading.
OK. How about you and Sunni man do what I asked and provide some examples? That's how debates work. What do you disagree with? You just can't say it's a bunch of BS, and leave it at that. Give me some examples.

Because Islam cannot be understood unless you have an understanding of the life of it's founder. This is a FACTUAL account of the life of Mohammed. If you want to know the truth about Islam, and how to stop it, then you need to read this and pass it along to everyone you know. Take your time, or read it all at once. But read it.

I read about 5 pages and stopped. Just way too much misinformation.

It came across as something a high school student would write for a history class term paper. ..... :cuckoo:
How about providing some examples?

Unless you're a speed reader, you couldn't have read what I posted already. You claim it's BS. How about giving me an example?

First two pages exposed a number of fallacies and red flags - at that point, you need to convince me it's worth reading.
Give us some examples.

Forum List

Back