The story of the Stevie Wonder and Jeff Beck connection

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020

"​

"He wrote it for me, but the record company had the power to prevent any other record coming out and they said, ā€˜This is a number one smash: Beck doesnā€™t get thisā€™ā€: The story of the Stevie Wonder and Jeff Beck connection"​

Couple of YouTube links in the link to some of Jeff Beck's work some here might like.

Jagger and Richards do the same thing with songs written by others, taking all writing credits and most of the money for that. Many Musicians are themselves as sleazy and petty as producers are, so I can never work up a pity party for many of them or anybody else in the entertainment industry at large. This time it's the label.

Also a Fun Fact about George Martin, one of the great producers actually worth a lot more than he ever made or got credit for.

Another interesting story was the story of how Elvis saw Jackie Wilson performing in a club and y'all know the rest of the story,
Below is one of his songs I often work out with,

"​

"He wrote it for me, but the record company had the power to prevent any other record coming out and they said, ā€˜This is a number one smash: Beck doesnā€™t get thisā€™ā€: The story of the Stevie Wonder and Jeff Beck connection"​

Couple of YouTube links in the link to some of Jeff Beck's work some here might like.

Jagger and Richards do the same thing with songs written by others, taking all writing credits and most of the money for that. Many Musicians are themselves as sleazy and petty as producers are, so I can never work up a pity party for many of them or anybody else in the entertainment industry at large. This time it's the label.

Also a Fun Fact about George Martin, one of the great producers actually worth a lot more than he ever made or got credit for.

Here they are together,

Forum List

Back