The Super Bowl A$$-Time Report: Exploitation of Women / Young Girls

Prudish? That was just filth on display.

Thank you for proving my point there old man. No go yell at someone to get off your lawn
Shakira’s microphone was literally a dildo and at one point she was flicking her tongue at it. You’re ok with children seeing that?

You have serious issues. Her microphone was a microphone like every other microphone.

If you looked at that and saw a dick, that is all on you. you have some serious issues.
Ok pedophile :thup:

Reported.

The two performers are 43 and 50.
people pull shit like this are the first to get mad people call trump racist w/o proof. yet they can turn around and do it to others for their own fictitious reasons.

What do you expect when low-intellect, lowlife, dirtbags like Jay Z are put in charge of producing the half-time show? The NFL needs to take a good luck at whoever contracted this thing.

On top of that, scumbag Jay Z and his slut wife Beyonce, sat in the best seats in the stadium, and remained sitting during the national anthem.

Lastly, I seem to recall seeing another Superbowl halftime show in recent years, featuring Beyonce herself and dancers in black leather, in what many people described as anti-white racist.

What do you expect when low-intellect, lowlife, dirtbags like Jay Z are put in charge of producing the half-time show? The NFL needs to take a good luck at whoever contracted this thing.

On top of that, scumbag Jay Z and his slut wife Beyonce, sat in the best seats in the stadium, and remained sitting during the national anthem.

Lastly, I seem to recall seeing another Superbowl halftime show in recent years, featuring Beyonce herself and dancers in black leather, in what many people described as anti-white racist.
so you're saying in your mind america is the land of the free, unless they don't express it in your chosen manner?

You people need to get out more.

Being this prudish is the result of too much time in your parent’s basement.

Prudish? That was just filth on display.

Thank you for proving my point there old man. No go yell at someone to get off your lawn

Old? Don't think so. But it was filth. I wouldn't let my daughter watch it but then again, that's precisely why I threw the tv out 20 years ago.

When I read that all I can picture is you shaking your cane telling kids to get off of your lawn.

Thats a funny picture!

Golfing Gator :lmao: waaaahhhhhhh someone called me names on the internetttttttttt

There goes the assumption I was actually talking to a grown adult :lol:
you made the assumption you would understand a grown adult.

most grown adults i know don't run around stomping their foot making horrible accusations on others because they didn't agree with you.
My only intention was to get him in his feels and report me like a bitch. That’s exactly what happened. I couldn’t care less what he does or doesn’t do with kids. I just love making internet nerds do internet nerd shit

Golfing Gator :lmao: waaaahhhhhhh someone called me names on the internetttttttttt

There goes the assumption I was actually talking to a grown adult :lol:
you made the assumption you would understand a grown adult.

most grown adults i know don't run around stomping their foot making horrible accusations on others because they didn't agree with you.
My only intention was to get him in his feels and report me like a bitch. That’s exactly what happened. I couldn’t care less what he does or doesn’t do with kids. I just love making internet nerds do internet nerd shit
so you're a troll.

you and rightwinger go to the same troll meetings? who's the PRESIDENT of your chapter this week?

your only intention is to be a double-bagged-douche.

congrats. you exceeded your own expectations.

so you're saying in your mind america is the land of the free, unless they don't express it in your chosen manner?

You got a problem with Americans being "free" to express themselves in their chosen manner , as I've done here ? If so, what problem is that ?

Again. This is what happens when trashbags like JayZ are put in charge of something. Put trash in. Get trash out.

You got a problem with Americans being "free" to express themselves in their chosen manner , as I've done here ? If so, what problem is that ?

Again. This is what happens when trashbags like JayZ are put in charge of something. Put trash in. Get trash out.
or simply don't watch it like i'm sure you tell liberals when they bitch at something the conservatives are putting on.

btw - i expressed myself in the same fashion. got a problem with that?

i hated the halftime show. i hate this style of "pop culture" and the like. but come on - your "rage" is manufactured and this is just repeating what people tell you how to feel so you can show you're against "the establishment".

did either of them do anything new? with the LALALALALALALALALA lip thing may have been new. stupid and irritating but who cares. but to think this is something never done before and that kids who are a bulk of pop culture have not seen this already is pretty idiotic.

i do agree it's stupid to what, 2 years ago TOXIC MASCULINITY from gillette said all this was bad. funny after that one round of ads, that went away pretty quick as they were shown to be huge hypocrites with a hot female gillette team pic or dozens for PR events making the rounds.

if you don't like what's on the tv, change it.
i hated the halftime show. i hate this style of "pop culture" and the like. but come on - your "rage" is manufactured and this is just repeating what people tell you how to feel so you can show you're against "the establishment".

did either of them do anything new? with the LALALALALALALALALA lip thing may have been new. stupid and irritating but who cares. but to think this is something never done before and that kids who are a bulk of pop culture have not seen this already is pretty idiotic.

i do agree it's stupid to what, 2 years ago TOXIC MASCULINITY from gillette said all this was bad. funny after that one round of ads, that went away pretty quick as they were shown to be huge hypocrites with a hot female gillette team pic or dozens for PR events making the rounds.

if you don't like what's on the tv, change it.
:biggrin:. Good advice. I did exactly that, and found a live concert of Lynyrd Skynyrd on one of the high number UHF channels.

Turned backed to the super bowl just in time for the 2nd half kickoff.

JFC People, at least one of their tits didn't pop out!

But., I'm sure that would have offended some of you cupcakes, bigley.

While Homeland Security / the Feds attempted to target Sex / Child Trafficking, the illegal sexual exploitation of women and girls, the Half-Time Show did its best to promote the sexual objectivity and exploitation of women:

"On Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs will play in the 54th Super Bowl at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where an estimated 150,000 visitors will come for the football game and other activities. While human trafficking and other risks are not new to the Super Bowl, human trafficking is pervasive in Florida, especially in Miami-Dade County where the stadium is located, the Miami Herald reported. Additionally, the Homeland Security Department has experienced a 400% increase in counterfeit goods seizures nationwide since last Super Bowl.

To combat human trafficking, DHS deployed personnel from the Homeland Security Investigations unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to Miami to work alongside state and local law enforcement. The Miami Herald
reported that 33 people were arrested in relation to sex trafficking in the lead up to last year’s game in Atlanta and that this year’s location might pose a heighted threat.

“The Super Bowl in a beautiful, partying place like Miami is a bonanza for traffickers,” Theresa Flores, a trafficking survivor,
told the Miami Herald. “You lock four girls in a room, barely feed them, threaten them, beat them, force them to have sex with men who are charged inflated rates, knowing you are at very low risk of getting caught. You can sell a human being over and over again. Your Super Bowl experience could easily net $50,000 in profit.”

Homeland Security Kicks Off Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking, Other Risks at the Super Bowl

SO WHAT DID THE NFL AND THE HALF-TIME PERFORMERS DO TO PREVENT THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN?

Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was 'showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay' ... It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay."
-- Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was ‘showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay’

Thank you, NFL, for the wholesome family entertainment at half-time of Super Bowl LIV of the 100th season of the NFL, a game that is supposed to be for the entire family, not just pre-pubescent teenaged boys, dirty-minded women-exploiting men, human / sex traffickers, and their clients.

Are their any so-called "Women's" organizations criticizing the NFL for their tawdry, boring Burlesque show they put on for the young girls of America to view? I haven't seen any. They must be too busy hating Trump and fighting for abortion rights.

While Homeland Security / the Feds attempted to target Sex / Child Trafficking, the illegal sexual exploitation of women and girls, the Half-Time Show did its best to promote the sexual objectivity and exploitation of women:

"On Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs will play in the 54th Super Bowl at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where an estimated 150,000 visitors will come for the football game and other activities. While human trafficking and other risks are not new to the Super Bowl, human trafficking is pervasive in Florida, especially in Miami-Dade County where the stadium is located, the Miami Herald reported. Additionally, the Homeland Security Department has experienced a 400% increase in counterfeit goods seizures nationwide since last Super Bowl.

To combat human trafficking, DHS deployed personnel from the Homeland Security Investigations unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to Miami to work alongside state and local law enforcement. The Miami Herald
reported that 33 people were arrested in relation to sex trafficking in the lead up to last year’s game in Atlanta and that this year’s location might pose a heighted threat.

“The Super Bowl in a beautiful, partying place like Miami is a bonanza for traffickers,” Theresa Flores, a trafficking survivor,
told the Miami Herald. “You lock four girls in a room, barely feed them, threaten them, beat them, force them to have sex with men who are charged inflated rates, knowing you are at very low risk of getting caught. You can sell a human being over and over again. Your Super Bowl experience could easily net $50,000 in profit.”

Homeland Security Kicks Off Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking, Other Risks at the Super Bowl

SO WHAT DID THE NFL AND THE HALF-TIME PERFORMERS DO TO PREVENT THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN?

Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was 'showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay' ... It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay."
-- Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was ‘showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay’

Thank you, NFL, for the wholesome family entertainment at half-time of Super Bowl LIV of the 100th season of the NFL, a game that is supposed to be for the entire family, not just pre-pubescent teenaged boys, dirty-minded women-exploiting men, human / sex traffickers, and their clients.

Are their any so-called "Women's" organizations criticizing the NFL for their tawdry, boring Burlesque show they put on for the young girls of America to view? I haven't seen any. They must be too busy hating Trump and fighting for abortion rights.

nope. Because nobody was offended but a bunch of middle aged white dudes that acted offended so their wives would not know they enjoyed the show.

nope. Because nobody was offended but a bunch of middle aged white dudes that acted offended so their wives would not know they enjoyed the show.

MarathonMike Alyssa Milano didn’t issue her LefTarded goose steppers any orders as the commencement of Super Bowl 54 didn’t coincide with Trump banging dirty liberal whores.
The LefTarded get to arbitrarily decide when dangling the vagina for gain is appropriate and when it is not. It’s just another one of those twisted, bizarre Leftist things...You should thank God that you can’t fully wrap your head around the ignorance.

Well, why have costumes at all, maybe next year they can just perform naked....would that be ok too?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Well, why have costumes at all, maybe next year they can just perform naked....would that be ok too?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

:113:

Perhaps others can put on shows in their chosen manner without having charges thrown at them. All of those white people in the stands who are guilt ridden drank a 500 dollar of champagne for them and poured a 500 dollar on the ground for their homies. You need to pick your enemies correctly.

Perhaps others can put on shows in their chosen manner without having charges thrown at them. All of those white people in the stands who are guilt ridden drank a 500 dollar of champagne for them and poured a 500 dollar on the ground for their homies. You need to pick your enemies correctly.
I think you're on the right track, but I couldn't quite understand the post. Could you clarify ?

Sexy is not what I watched yesterday...that was dirty...there is a huge difference....

I think you missed your last dose of Geritol
I think you like cottage cheese to much....

There was no cottage cheese on those two ladies.
How could you tell with all of that shakin going on?...
by definition - that is how you DO tell if it's there.

and if you couldn't tell, then why bring it up if you saw it - cause by your own words, you couldn't tell with all that shaking going on. so, which is it? you just said both things in order to fake your rage a bit more.
You like fat asses do ya?....

Forum List

Back