The "Teachable Moment" Keg Party

Really?

The president will ruin his career if he fails to comply?

BO thinks he's god, but he isn't there yet.

pretty much a civil servant that goes and disrespects the most powerful man in the nation is not doing his career any favors, so simple a caveman can understand it.
Trying to deny career advancement due to the politcal views of a citizen is a violation of the 1st amendment and will cause the gov a TON of money in compensation.

Even a gecko knows that.

there is a difference between conflicting political views and purposefully disrespecting the office of the presidency.

pretty much a civil servant that goes and disrespects the most powerful man in the nation is not doing his career any favors, so simple a caveman can understand it.
Trying to deny career advancement due to the politcal views of a citizen is a violation of the 1st amendment and will cause the gov a TON of money in compensation.

Even a gecko knows that.

there is a difference between conflicting political views and purposefully disrespecting the office of the presidency.
No, there isn't.

That is what 'free speech' means.

The butler carring out a beer in a frosted mug, just doesn't fit with me and for crimany sakes it's on a tray. These guys, except Crowley wouldn't know how a man drinks a beer. It sure isn't that way.Real men drink it out of a can or a bottle. I wonder if Obama and Gates have ever drunk a beer they seem more of the elitist champaine crowd. Sure looks funny to me though with that butler and the tray. :lol::lol:

Even a gecko knows that.

No, there isn't.

That is what 'free speech' means.

not when you have a government job and are invited to the white house because of it.

not when you have a government job and are invited to the white house because of it.
he was invited there as a police officer?

yes he was, the whole incident and reason for this meeting came about when he arrested the professor.
actually, since it was all HIS idea in the first place, i doubt that you could make the claim he was invited as a police officer unless his whole squad was also invited
looks more like he was invited as a citizen that had been wronged

In fact I'd line my kids up for a photo op and have them all give the finger to Gates and send it to him in a Kwanzaa card.

You're Fred Phelps, aren't you?

You like having your kids do your dirty work.

Godhatesfags.jpg

god-hates-fags-kids.jpg

GodHatesFagsKids.jpg

godhatesfags2.jpg

he was invited there as a police officer?

yes he was, the whole incident and reason for this meeting came about when he arrested the professor.
actually, since it was all HIS idea in the first place, i doubt that you could make the claim he was invited as a police officer unless his whole squad was also invited
looks more like he was invited as a citizen that had been wronged

he was a law enforcement officer that was invited due to undue criticism from the president of how he handled his duties in this instance.

A cop is employed by the state or county, not the feds.

still a government job.

over which the fed has no control as to who gets fired or not and the state or town does not have a legal leg to stand on if it fires a cop for not going to the white house.

you actually think politicians wouldnt make this guys career harder after he disrespected the president? states get federal money and they dont want to piss off the fed for an unnecessary reason, a single police officer will not be allowed to poison the well.

still a government job.

over which the fed has no control as to who gets fired or not and the state or town does not have a legal leg to stand on if it fires a cop for not going to the white house.

you actually think politicians wouldnt make this guys career harder after he disrespected the president? states get federal money and they dont want to piss off the fed for an unnecessary reason, a single police officer will not be allowed to poison the well.

So the federal government will coerce a state to persecute an individual merely for exercising a constitutional right?

I'd say bring it on. the settlement money would allow me to retire

So the federal government will coerce a state to persecute an individual merely for exercising a constitutional right?

I'd say bring it on. the settlement money would allow me to retire

if you could prove such a thing, politicians are masters of dirty tricks.

still a government job.

While I concede your point, do you not find it a sad state of affairs when the state must give deference to the federal government in order to get them to return that which they took from the state's citizens in the first place?

Forum List

Back