Evidently it wasn't the right tool for the job.

He would have had a better chance with a 30.06 bolt action Springfield.
Good thing his dad did not own a AR sized .308 with a good scope or we would be looking for Trump's replacement today....And goodness knows what else.

sf-002-2-jpg.967374

Ruger SFAR .308.....8.6# without bi-pod.

Good thing his dad did not own a AR sized .308 with a good scope or we would be looking for Trump's replacement today....And goodness knows what else.

sf-002-2-jpg.967374

Ruger SFAR .308.....8.6# without bi-pod.
Oh yes, trump got very lucky indeed. This was basically a fully successful attempt, with the target escaping death by under an inch.

Why would you all do it and vote Nikki Haley against Trump? Dumbass

LOL

Cracks me up when abject imbeciles call me a dumbass.

Abject imbecile...

He registered as a Republican BEFORE Haley or Trump announced they were running for president.

face-palm-gif.278959

Hmmm seems you are right

That leaves that he switched parties to vote in 2022. Who was running in 2022?

Ahhh that was the Fetterman and Oz elections

Did he even vote in the 2022 primaries? You don't know. You're just making shit up.

I told you what would have been a better weapon to use. a bolt action.
That would have been my choice, likely a .308 or .243 with a low bi-pod, easy pickins' at 140 meters.

I don't think I would have been bothered about much after the first shot, no need to spray the audience, just wait for the oblivion to come.

It’s pretty obvious (except to Pravda and their democrat sheep) that he registered republican in order to help undermine that primary.
And there's the nuttery.

Always easy to spot. You guys don't even realize when you have made something up out of thin air. Batshittery on parade.

He didn’t switch as he’s only 20. This would be his first potus election. It’s pretty obvious (except to Pravda and their democrat sheep) that he registered republican in order to help undermine that primary. No need to register dem and vote in that primary as the candidate is the incumbent.

Another moron.

When he registered to vote, no one had yet declared they were running for president.

Welcome to my ignore list....There are plenty just like you there.
He's been on mine for a least a year.

Fort Fun Fairy too.

As soon as they start spewing craziness...shipped straight to the ignore list, never to be seen or heard from again.

JoeB made the list yesterday.

They are all dead to me.

right now his head looks like a melon after a 308 went thru it
after jfk and 60 years the ss is as dumb as it ever was
Let's try to be objective here....... Did the USSS have jurisdiction outside the Venue or was it Local LEO's?

Remember, I am no fan of Cops. Any of them. To me, they are the emdodiment of "Befehl ist Befehl". But I/we have to respect that they do a very thankless job

Forum List

Back