The term WASP died nearly out but it is alive in Hollywood Neo-Nazi movies

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
I have the feeling but maybe Im wrong because Im not in america, that WASP is not important anymore as identity but in Hollywood movies, about neo-nazis WASP is alive. The nazi is never a jew, sicilian pizza baker, or greek but a "WASP" example American History X and in one scene the young brother of the main character (the guy with swastika on his breast) said "This country belongs to white anglo-saxon protestants", he didnt said this country belongs to jews, sicilians, greeks, slavs etc.

Do they make Anglo Saxon people in Italy or Israel?

I mean the Anglo-Saxon race or Nordic race, was replaced with a broader white race, which can or can not include middle easterners even and some latinos etc. but in movies its pretty much still alive in neo-nazi movies, the villain is never a "white latino" but a wasp.

I mean the Anglo-Saxon race or Nordic race, was replaced with a broader white race, which can or can not include middle easterners even and some latinos etc. but in movies its pretty much still alive in neo-nazi movies, the villain is never a "white latino" but a wasp.
You are watching reruns of Hogan's Hero's?

Mortimer
Most of Hollywood is run by either Jewish pedophilies or just Jewish sexual deviants

Mortimer
Most of Hollywood is run by either Jewish pedophilies or just Jewish sexual deviants
Yeah, he is a fat piece of shit and a very dumb pollack. Did you know that the new Polish navy has glass bottom boats so they can look at their old navy? True story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back