Zone1 The three Abrahamic religions on forgiveness...

Well, did I suggest what you stated? Lol. "I know you are but what am I"! Im making my point as well. We need civilty.

Well, if somebody steals and is convicted for it, too bad. If people don't want criminal convictions on their records, then don't commit crimes. It's not hard.

Well, if somebody steals and is convicted for it, too bad. If people don't want criminal convictions on their records, then don't commit crimes. It's not hard.
So you agree the pickpocket rfom 30 years ago deserves a life of hardship and eternal puishment. You proved the very point you denied after I first msde it.

So you agree the pickpocket rfom 30 years ago deserves a life of hardship and eternal puishment. You proved the very point you denied after I first msde it.

You think they deserve the same level of trust people who never stole anything deserve?

You think they deserve the same level of trust people who never stole anything deserve?
If they have changed, matured and seen the errors of their ways, of course. What kind of sick social credit system punishes people for life?!? Do you know how many "upstanding, model citizens and good guys" have done much worse? Some of the worst humans I have ever met are "good guys".

If they have changed, matured and seen the errors of their ways, of course. What kind of sick social credit system punishes people for life?!? Do you know how many "upstanding, model citizens and good guys" have done much worse? Some of the worst humans I have evee met are "good guys".

So how many thieves do you think have been 'punished for life' and never given 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances? Are you an ex-con?

So how many thieves do you think have been 'punished for life' and never given 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances? Are you an ex-con?
I dont know, its all relative though. Politicians steal BILLIONS and.people shrug. A prosector hides evidence, purposely puts an innocent man in jail and they get a promotion. Ditto for bad cops,.some who entrap and manufacture crime. A common criminal is childs play, elemenary stuff.

Forum List

Back