The Time When the Media Used to Call The Election After the Polls Closed on the East Coast Which Resulting in Some On The West Abandoning Their Vote..

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
I learned of this when I was in college for my undergraduate degree, probably in my American Business Enterprise class.

If this practice ended up being prohibited ("undue" influence?!?) then why aren't many of the practices that are currently engaged in to influence voters including blatantly distributing falsehoods, not prohibited as well?

I learned of this when I was in college for my undergraduate degree, probably in my American Business Enterprise class.

If this practice ended up being prohibited ("undue" influence?!?) then why aren't many of the practices that are currently engaged in to influence voters including blatantly distributing falsehoods, not prohibited as well?
Like what? Lying about a laptop being Russian disinformation?

I totally agree. Kamala's ad on Trump'sProject2025 Plan is a perfect example of blatantly distributing falsehoods.

So you’re too fucking stupid to know how time zones work? Why the fuck would you not vote if New York was done? Who cares.

You mean like literally editing in a new interview answer for Kamala?

So you’re too fucking stupid to know how time zones work? Why the fuck would you not vote if New York was done? Who cares.
Apparenty you MAGATTS were too stupid to understand how time zones work in 2020.

When you are on the west coast and told the election was decided at 7pm west coast time, it might just stop some people from voting. But you're a moron so...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back