Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The Orange one
The clown
The fat one
Etc...

When the left say that they're the party of inclusion, the downtrodden & the oppressed do they exclude all people with different skin or hair tones? The people that don't think like them? People who have weight issues?
When they fall on the sword for homosexuals in one thread but then use homosexual insults in another against the right, do the homosexuals take notice?

Is hypocrisy the only trait they excell at?

The Orange one
The clown
The fat one
Etc...

When the left say that they're the party of inclusion, the downtrodden & the oppressed do they exclude all people with different skin or hair tones? The people that don't think like them? People who have weight issues?
When they fall on the sword for homosexuals in one thread but then use homosexual insults in another against the right, do the homosexuals take notice?

They use all the words that the bigoted racist they are describing would use... and then call The Great God Emperor a bigot for wanting to make America great.

They are morons of the highest order.

Most lefties are some of the most small-minded, intolerant bigots you ever met.

Charles Manson, scumbag, loser, turd, coward, murderer..

oh how intolerant to call people names.

Just imagine if a big critique of Obama was that he was the "black one". If the negative forum threads about him started with "the black one".

This is where the left is today.

I know its apples and oranges but i still laugh at myself when i call them racists and hypocrites for making fun of his skin color :)

d84ed07604bc2b6ad91355466a2e769b.jpg

home-design.jpg

DonCheeto.

The Orange one
The clown
The fat one
Etc...

weak trolling, at best.

apply yourself.

I learned just how disingenuous and hypocritical the Left is, by way of its completely phony 'Anti-War' stance. I learned that it was just a matter of convenience and really only about getting power back for the Democrats. And from there, i began to realize the Left was that way about everything else too. It's only about power-grabs and forcing agendas on others.

Just on this Board alone, i've see some on the Left say some vile things about Trump and his children. And then those same posters will come back the same day, and preach to others about 'Bullying', 'Hate', and their old classic 'Tolerance.' They are the ultimate hypocrites. I don't believe anything they say anymore.

I learned just how disingenuous and hypocritical the Left is, by way of its completely phony 'Anti-War' stance. I learned that it was just a matter of convenience and really only about getting power back for the Democrats. And from there, i began to realize the Left was that way about everything else too. It's only about power-grabs and forcing agendas on others.

Just on this Board alone, i've see some on the Left say some vile things about Trump and his children. And then those same posters will come back the same day, and preach to others about 'Bullying', 'Hate', and their old classic 'Tolerance.' They are the ultimate hypocrites. I don't believe anything they say anymore.

and Ive seen RW's call American Vets traitors the make a mad dash to suck putins cock... so kma

and Ive seen RW's call American Vets traitors the make a mad dash to suck putins cock... so kma

US Vets overwhelmingly supported Trump in the Election. Most truly despise Hillary Clinton. I know your Dem Fake News tells you different, but i'm telling you the truth. So playing the 'Vet Card' just isn't gonna work for y'all. Try again.

Most lefties are some of the most small-minded, intolerant bigots you ever met.
yup, calling anti trump supporters lefty butthurt snowflales is all grown up...
Proving my point that the behaviors of both ends of the spectrum are comically similar.

"Yeah, but they do it too" should be behind us by the time we leave grade school.

Forum List

Back