🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump Circus is a Distraction from Deliberate Bank Collapses and CBDC Slave Currency (Central Bank Digital Currency). No One is Fooled.

Yup... CBDC is the final blow to actual freedom. I suspect we'll see laws quickly passed to make the use of other digital currencies OR precious metals illegal. On that day, they essentially have total control.

Everyone knows something is off. No one cares about Stormy Daniels and Trump is playing along, the same as he did for Operation Warp Speed. Something bigger is going on. This is it.

Blackrock, Wall Street investment guru Edward Dowd, a high-level overview of the drive toward CBDC Slave Currency @DowdEdward (view at Rumble)

Every single one of the moonbats is fooled.

1679344118607.png

So, you try and distract with distraction. Go figure.

Don't feel bad. You're not alone. Your fellow cult members all seem to be doing the same.

Everyone knows something is off. No one cares about Stormy Daniels and Trump is playing along, the same as he did for Operation Warp Speed. Something bigger is going on. This is it.

Blackrock, Wall Street investment guru Edward Dowd, a high-level overview of the drive toward CBDC Slave Currency @DowdEdward (view at Rumble)

Yep...
And they're also trying to distract from the new revelations that prove biden and family received millions from China.

I don't have more than $250,000 in my account but if I did I would split it up fast... sooner or later the bail outs will stop....

Don't worry as we have mankind's history of human caused disasters recorded clear back to the Akkadian empire. The CBDC will be accepted by @ least 70% of Americans for sure. The ole Terminator was dead on when it said...

Democrats plan to print the dollar into oblivion by covering all deposits.

If you're not out of the banks yet, it maybe to late. Try taking your money out and see what happens.

Imagine, if you will: A US government that can do two or more things simultaneously.

Democrats plan to print the dollar into oblivion by covering all deposits.

If you're not out of the banks yet, it maybe to late. Try taking your money out and see what happens.

The Wife and I have been discussing this very thing.
But short of burying it in the backyard you dont have many options with gold being so high.
Hell,paper money may not be worth the paper it's printed on if they go digital.

Yep...
You never keep more in any one bank account.
It's clearly displayed around banks that thats the amount thats covered.
People think their deposits under 250k are safe. They are wrong.

Democrats should have faith in the banks and leave their money in them so there is more for Americans to get out.

When they print money to bail out fdic, you'll need wheelbarrows of dollars to buy bread.

People think their deposits under 250k are safe. They are wrong.

Democrats should have faith in the banks and leave their money in them so there is more for Americans to get out.

When they print money to bail out fdic, you'll need wheelbarrows of dollars to buy bread.

The Wife was the CFO for a whole string of banks for over 25 years.
I trust Her judgement on all things money.

Human beings are not herd creatures as the zany world of psychology likes to boost about. If humanity were to be herd creatures then war would not exist as we would all be thinking alike(think Holstein milk cows). Humans are HIGHLY SOCIAL by nature though, & the weaker folks in a society will turn to a groupie lifestyle in hopes that strength in number will get them through life safely. This is where groupthink(cult mentality) comes into play making these groupies ripe for the picking by elitist outfits like the U.N. wannabe gods. The statist left groupies(now sheep) see the U.N & think; "It's god we must worship it."

The ratio of leaders to followers in todays world is roughly 2 to 2-1/2 leaders to ten followers. With the statist left groupies literally frightened of everything including their own shadow, the U.N elitists must look like Big Daddy Jehovah on steroids to them!!! This is WHY I said above"...weaker folks in a society...", "(now sheep)" & unfortunately the frightened weaklings out number the leaders(individual thought capability) by about five or six to one. This has always been the case as far back to @ least the Akkadian empire. This is WHY the historical sociologists that study the past can so closely predict the future of humanity(human nature is a constant). With modern technology humanity can now exterminate humanity much more efficiently than Rudolf Hoess(pronounced Herse) & his Auschwitz/Birkenau creation ever could.

As you can see the "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves" statement is hardly a movie meme!

Forum List

Back