🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump downturn begins....

"A relatively minor turbulence in a relentless climb"...CNN financial. It's a shame that the crazy angry borderline psychotic left actually fantasizes about a decline in the stock market during a republican administration.

"A relatively minor turbulence in a relentless climb"...CNN financial. It's a shame that the crazy angry borderline psychotic left actually fantasizes about a decline in the stock market during a republican administration.

Link?

Guess not.

The stock market is at insane valuations and a less than 2% drop is a matter of concern?

I'm a liberal?? Dat's some funny shit rite dare!

I'll back you up on dat dere too.

Usually on this board we find out who doesn't understand "liberal" and "conservative". Today we find out who doesn't understand the stock market. What goes up precipitously must come down.

That's right and apparently pointing out the inevitable stock market drop makes me a liberal.

You know why they jumped on you right?

You put Rump's name on the downturn. That implies responsibility. The knobslobberers don't like assigning responsibility to their "team" unless it's a positive thingy.

Works like this: "When their guy is in office it's their guy's fault completely; when my guy is in office it's in spite of my guy who did everything he could but was blocked by their guys in Congress"

If there were a way to invest in Double Standards we could all clean up and never see a downturn.

The stock market is at insane valuations and a less than 2% drop is a matter of concern?

The sugar high on this 2017 BS Tax Cut in stock market valuation, pushs more jobs out of America
to show growth in US stocks. Sending jobs to nations with no worker laws or environmental laws.
So I guess to keep it going, is to make Corporation taxes 10%, 5% FFS...ZERO! Even better Gobmint
shold pay them 21% if they show 5% in growth.
Ponzi scheme run by the 0.25% of the inanely rich.

The sugar high on this 2017 BS Tax Cut in stock market valuation, pushs more jobs out of America
to show growth in US stocks. Sending jobs to nations with no worker laws or environmental laws.
So I guess to keep it going, is to make Corporation taxes 10%, 5% FFS...ZERO! Even better Gobmint
shold pay them 21% if they show 5% in growth.
Ponzi scheme run by the 0.25% of the inanely rich.
Wow, nice work, and not one link to make your point...

The sheep don't get the game already. The stocks are down because there is some HUGE BS in the memo that TRUMP just might read at his speech tonight. Whatever is said in it can and will effect the STOCKS....

I warned ya'll to be careful with the drunk market. I suspect it's going to correct a bit further yet.

Just a word of caution on the market, make sure you set aside a chunk in long term proven performers. The market is drunk right now and it's impossible to predict what's coming down the tube. Take advantage where you can, of course, but make sure you don't dump the whole keg in the punch. :)

The market needs to drop another 3% to prevent more idiots from diving into the deep end wearing weight belts.

Forum List

Back