The Trump Files: Watch The Trumps Not Able To Multiply 17 x 6 when asked by Howard Stern: Trump guesses wrong, Trump Jr guesses wrong, Ivanka? wrong!

Only wrong answers were expected.
Trump didn't know the difference between England and Great Britain, didn't know that the Republic Of Ireland was not in the UK, he didn't know UK had nukes, Trump thought Colorado bordered Mexico, thought Finland was a part of Russia, thought Nepal and Bhutan were parts of India and called them "Nipple" and "Button", he called Thailand "Thigh-land", as if it was a strip club

Trump didn't know the difference between England and Great Britain, didn't know that the Republic Of Ireland was not in the UK, he didn't know UK had nukes, Trump thought Colorado bordered Mexico, thought Finland was a part of Russia, thought Nepal and Bhutan were parts of India and called them "Nipple" and "Button", he called Thailand "Thigh-land", as if it was a strip club
How fucking old was that video?

Ask Brandon how many bullets are in a round. He will say "8"!

Troll king strikes again!

he's a very stable genius you know? Trump thinks he got it right, then they correct him, watch the whole minute!

I did it quick, doubling 17 to 34 and multiplying by 3, because that's what us super geniuses do.

Don't believe me? Check out my IQ test results (only the Creepy Ones keep us down), though I assume it's extremely inflated, or, maybe they are trying to sell me one of their premium products. Still, 98th percentile on one try isn't too shabby.

iqtest.jpg

If Trump says Colorado borders Mexico, then Colorado borders Mexico, you goddam snowflake!

It's funny Trump didn't know Ireland was not in the UK, especially since he has a golf course there! :lol:

We know Trump has math problems. He thinks Trump Tower is 68 floors when it is actually 58 floors.

He also thinks his 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet.

He also thinks his tiny penis is YUGE!

If I had that kind of money and income...................I wouldn't need to be your calculator either!!!

If you're too stupid to go buy a calculator at the dollar store, then thats ALL ON YOU!!!

No, Ireland is not part of the UK. It is a completely sovereign nation that is independent from Westminster. However, a part of the island of Ireland is in the United Kingdom. This “part” refers to the country of Northern Ireland.

depending on whether you want to make President Trump look stupid along with a majority of the rest of the world, you'll say he's wrong or not.

That was a pathetic uneducated mean spirited attempt at a Gotcha...now wont it?

Certainly not American school students. I occassionally hire students to help me in my shrub beds. I pay them a certain amount per hour and tell them at the end to tell me what i owe them. They can't.
Of course they can't! I am sure you are an upstanding employer and take out taxes, social security and Medicare.

How fucking old was that video?

Ask Brandon how many bullets are in a round. He will say "8"!

Troll king strikes again!
Former halftard Trump has now gone full retard. And the rest of that tribe except Tiffany doesn't have the brains to come in out of the rain, either. She seems to avoid those skeeves like the plague. Yep, she's the smart one.

Forum List

Back