The Trump neocons love the smell of napalm in the morning

How many victory dances did democrats perform when SEALs killed a feeble old man they called Bin Ladin? Lefties celebrated when Obama ordered a drone strike on a U.S. citizen in Yemen when it was determined that he was a low level terrorist. The guy was killed as well as his son and a passenger in the car and democrats called it unfortunate collateral damage. You almost gotta laugh that lefties conveniently forget about Hillary's husband's splendid little war in Yugoslavia when he was literally caught with his pants down. Meanwhile 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in freaking Florida.

Killing Bin Laden wasn’t going to trigger a war with an entire country.

False equivalency.
All right. We will save Teheran as long as we lose L.A. Deal! Happy now.
Say San Francisco and you have a deal...lol

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Well I see there's a bunch of goddamn liberals out in Times Square, some holding signs that read: " SUPPORT IRAN".

Mother fucking traitorous bastards, how the fuck did we get to this place that we have people like this in our country.
Nothing new...in the late 30s these people supported Hitler with rallies in the garden...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Well I see there's a bunch of goddamn liberals out in Times Square, some holding signs that read: " SUPPORT IRAN".

Mother fucking traitorous bastards, how the fuck did we get to this place that we have people like this in our country.
In a couple months our Democrat voters will be shouting "Death to America" and burning the American flag

DJT is not yet impeached.
Yes he is.
Not until the articles of impeachment are sent to the Senate, the impeachment process of the House is not yet complete.

Not complete = not impeached.
Wrong. He is impeached. The trial is up to the Senate. Nancy Pelosi transfers the articles of impeachment, then the Senate can act. Or not. Ask Turtle.
Where are we in Trump impeachment process and what are the next steps

The articles of impeachment are not bipartisan therefore they are nothing but a Democrat Coup attempt. Pelosi knows this but is holding them back in order to claim impeachment without an actual Senate trial. It won't work and the Democrats will go down in flames.
The Articles of Impeachment come from the House. Irrespective of party affiliation.

In a couple months our Democrat voters will be shouting "Death to America" and burning the American flag
You post the most ignorant shit. Really.
Just ask Maury.

uh -

he's up for re election. donny will do whatever donny needs to do cause donny is desperate. & a fucking hypocrite. & a tribblehead.
Oh, I see. Moving the goal posts around to make your insipid point valid.
Well Don Trump is running against a field of morons and losers and is generally conceded re-election whether you like it or not.

It's trolls and wise guys like you who are reeking of desperation.

lol.... poor donny. he really fucked up this time.

bigley.

No, you are the one who fucked up by supporting a terrorist and crying that he got what he deserved. Enjoy the bitch slapping you’re getting next year. See that sound you hear is Americans cheering Trump’s actions and laughing at you.

:auiqs.jpg:

Irony
Description
Irony, in its broadest sense, is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or event in which what appears, on the surface, to be the case, differs radically from what is actually the case. Irony can be categorized into different types, including: verbal irony, dramatic irony, and situational irony

Hey idiot, you people are crying and whining that Trump took out one of YOUR terrorist buddies. What irony asshole? Showing your illiteracy must be funny to you. Nobody is laughing at Trump or his supporters except you clueless morons. Americans are laughing at YOU. By all means continue upsetting REAL Americans with your mourning of a terrorist leader. So to you and your fellow terrorist loving libtards, here’s a parting gift...:fu:

I believe all of you love the smell of dead bodies in the morning, all that matter is which political party order the killing.

As many of you whine about Trump order to kill the General one must remember Iran and the United States of America have been in a unofficial war since 1979 and the individual that was killed was the head of a known terrorist group that targeted American assets.

So while the outrage over his death come from all sides one must also reflect and ask why are you really upset?

The answer is Trump did this before the trial of his impeachment in the Senate!

Let me be clear Obama used drones in Yemen to kill terrorists and those like you had no qualms about it, so why care now?

Because of your hate for Trump.

Now I will State in my opinion it could have been done differently and yes I do believe Trump pulled a Clinton and if you are questioning what I mean just remember Clinton bombed Iraq on the eve of his Impeachment vote in the House.

So is this possibly a wag the dog?

Sure, but if you had no issue with Clinton doing it then please save your fake outrage for another day!
All this does is give reason for Pelosi to not send the impeachment over in a time of crisis..... which gives them more time to have a court rule on evidence that needs to be released and not held thru executive or this fake, absolute immunity.

It is Pelosi choice and whatever she does will be viewed political.

If we are going look at what Trump ordered as being criminal then we must remember Obama, Bush II, and Clinton should be held to the same standards.

Obama did not have a declaration of war when he used drones in Yemen on terroristic subjects, Bush opened this pandora box based on faulty intel, and Clinton bombed Iraq on the eve of his impeachment vote.

You may not agree with me which is fine but Trump order to kill that General is nothing surprising to me.

Pelosi should tread lightly if she tries to use this killing for political capital because when a Democrat does what Obama or Clinton did or pull a LBJ just remember if House is GOP they will strike back with impeachment...
Obama and Bush2 notified the gang of 8, ahead of all actions, as required.... and notified our Allies held close, so they could prepare for any retribution, from what I have read on it....

President Trump, did not....

And THAT is the issue that irks Congress....coupled with denying all subpoenas from congress, on his illegal absolute immunity CREATION....

As a citizen, our only power in the government that represents "We the People" is Congress, and their power being usurped, takes away our democratic republic and the checks and balances our Constitution and founders created.

That's their issue on this... not being notified and given the evidence for the action, which all other presidents have done.

I believe all of you love the smell of dead bodies in the morning, all that matter is which political party order the killing.

As many of you whine about Trump order to kill the General one must remember Iran and the United States of America have been in a unofficial war since 1979 and the individual that was killed was the head of a known terrorist group that targeted American assets.

So while the outrage over his death come from all sides one must also reflect and ask why are you really upset?

Let me be clear Obama used drones in Yemen to kill terrorists and those like you had no qualms about it, so why care now?

Now I will State in my opinion it could have been done differently and yes I do believe Trump pulled a Clinton and if you are questioning what I mean just remember Clinton bombed Iraq on the eve of his Impeachment vote in the House.

Sure, but if you had no issue with Clinton doing it then please save your fake outrage for another day!
All this does is give reason for Pelosi to not send the impeachment over in a time of crisis..... which gives them more time to have a court rule on evidence that needs to be released and not held thru executive or this fake, absolute immunity.

If we are going look at what Trump ordered as being criminal then we must remember Obama, Bush II, and Clinton should be held to the same standards.

Obama did not have a declaration of war when he used drones in Yemen on terroristic subjects, Bush opened this pandora box based on faulty intel, and Clinton bombed Iraq on the eve of his impeachment vote.

You may not agree with me which is fine but Trump order to kill that General is nothing surprising to me.

Pelosi should tread lightly if she tries to use this killing for political capital because when a Democrat does what Obama or Clinton did or pull a LBJ just remember if House is GOP they will strike back with impeachment...
Obama and Bush2 notified the gang of 8, ahead of all actions, as required.... and notified our Allies held close, so they could prepare for any retribution, from what I have read on it....

And THAT is the issue that irks Congress....coupled with denying all subpoenas from congress, on his illegal absolute immunity CREATION....

As a citizen, our only power in the government that represents "We the People" is Congress, and their power being usurped, takes away our democratic republic and the checks and balances our Constitution and founders created.

That's their issue on this... not being notified and given the evidence for the action, which all other presidents have done.

Do you EVER not lie? Obozo notified NOBODY when he was killing civilians. Yet not a peep from any of these idiots then. Pisslosi and Schmucker deserve nothing and that’s what they got. You don’t give people sympathetic to the opposition your information. The fact that you lefties are crying because a terrorist leader got killed is the most telling thing off all. Just driving more voters to Trump.

Do you EVER not lie? Obozo notified NOBODY when he was killing civilians. Yet not a peep from any of these idiots then. Pisslosi and Schmucker deserve nothing and that’s what they got. You don’t give people sympathetic to the opposition your information. The fact that you lefties are crying because a terrorist leader got killed is the most telling thing off all. Just driving more voters to Trump.

You are just one cup of piss and vinegar!! What in the world has caused you to turn in to this complete sour puss??? My prayers go out for you!
-------------------------------------------------------

Though all are human beings, and both killing types are worthy topics of discussion... they are not the same....

This assassination, was the equivalent of another country assassinating our Secretary of Defense, while in another country...or a General Colin Powel type, and not just a civilian....

and the possibilities of this escalating in to War is much greater than if simply a civilian, and this has drawn all eyes to it, from our own country, to all countries in the world, good and bad, eying what we've done with a magnifying glass....

This is BIGGER than just killing a civilian, and the whole world is watching and waiting for the wrath from it..... our Allies, just hoping, it is not them, that gets the brunt of that wrath... like they did, with the Iraq invasion jihadi wrath...

the gang 8, should have been notified.

Last edited:

Why does a President need to notify anyone now. We haven’t been.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/14/13577464/obama-farewell-speech-torture-drones-nsa-surveillance-trumps

FTA: Although the US “drone program” — that is, the covert CIA program involving the targeted killing of “suspected terrorists” by unmanned aerial vehicles often far outside of immediate war zones — began under President George W. Bush, it was dramatically expanded under President Obama.

According to the Obama administration’s official numbers, the US has killed 2,436 people in 473 counterterrorism strikes in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Libya between January 2009 and the end of 2015. Of those, between 64 and 116 were “non-combatants” (that is, civilians).

Even worse, FTA: with little to no complaint from the American people or the other two branches of government — deliberately targeted and killed US citizens in drone strikes, without those individuals ever having been given their constitutional right to due process of law.

Seems you are upset with Trump but the previous carried out the same plan and you were fine. We have given Presidents too much authority and we only object when the other guy does it.

uh -

he's up for re election. donny will do whatever donny needs to do cause donny is desperate. & a fucking hypocrite. & a tribblehead.
Well Don Trump is running against a field of morons and losers and is generally conceded re-election whether you like it or not.

bigley.

No, you are the one who fucked up by supporting a terrorist and crying that he got what he deserved. Enjoy the bitch slapping you’re getting next year. See that sound you hear is Americans cheering Trump’s actions and laughing at you.

Irony
Description
Irony, in its broadest sense, is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or event in which what appears, on the surface, to be the case, differs radically from what is actually the case. Irony can be categorized into different types, including: verbal irony, dramatic irony, and situational irony

Hey idiot, you people are crying and whining that Trump took out one of YOUR terrorist buddies. What irony asshole? Showing your illiteracy must be funny to you. Nobody is laughing at Trump or his supporters except you clueless morons. Americans are laughing at YOU. By all means continue upsetting REAL Americans with your mourning of a terrorist leader. So to you and your fellow terrorist loving libtards, here’s a parting gift...:fu:

^^^
blather

blath·er | \ ˈbla-t͟hər
blathered; blathering\ ˈbla-t͟h(ə-)riŋ
Definition of blather
intransitive verb
: to talk foolishly at length —often used with on
blather
noun
Definition of blather (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : voluble nonsensical or inconsequential talk or writing

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/14/13577464/obama-farewell-speech-torture-drones-nsa-surveillance-trumps

FTA: Although the US “drone program” — that is, the covert CIA program involving the targeted killing of “suspected terrorists” by unmanned aerial vehicles often far outside of immediate war zones — began under President George W. Bush, it was dramatically expanded under President Obama.

According to the Obama administration’s official numbers, the US has killed 2,436 people in 473 counterterrorism strikes in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Libya between January 2009 and the end of 2015. Of those, between 64 and 116 were “non-combatants” (that is, civilians).

Even worse, FTA: with little to no complaint from the American people or the other two branches of government — deliberately targeted and killed US citizens in drone strikes, without those individuals ever having been given their constitutional right to due process of law.

Seems you are upset with Trump but the previous carried out the same plan and you were fine. We have given Presidents too much authority and we only object when the other guy does it.
Did they update Congress and keep the gang of 8 informed?

Did they update Congress and keep the gang of 8 informed?

Not from what I read. This was a bad move but it isn’t any worse than the last two previous Presidents, it is just we didn’t care under Obama or Bush, now and only now is it an issue under Trump, seems like just more political BS to me.

We killed a terrorist, just like we did under the last two Presidents, it’s just that this one was one Is a significant and higher profile than in past years.

bigley.

Irony
Description

^^^
blather

blath·er | \ ˈbla-t͟hər
blathered; blathering\ ˈbla-t͟h(ə-)riŋ
Definition of blather
intransitive verb
: to talk foolishly at length —often used with on
blather
noun
Definition of blather (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : voluble nonsensical or inconsequential talk or writing

So you admit you have no clue, no education, and no hope you terrorist loving illiterate. Your SURRENDER is total and complete loser. By the way, STILL NOT IMPEACHED no matter how much you cry.

She is quite competent and knowledgeable. You are a Russian Troll.

You are a nitwit who hates the truth. Who did Obozo notify of his illegal drone strikes again? Prove your claims I’m a Russian or STFU. Another terrorist loving leftard.

You are just one cup of piss and vinegar!! What in the world has caused you to turn in to this complete sour puss??? My prayers go out for you!
-------------------------------------------------------

Though all are human beings, and both killing types are worthy topics of discussion... they are not the same....

This assassination, was the equivalent of another country assassinating our Secretary of Defense, while in another country...or a General Colin Powel type, and not just a civilian....

and the possibilities of this escalating in to War is much greater than if simply a civilian, and this has drawn all eyes to it, from our own country, to all countries in the world, good and bad, eying what we've done with a magnifying glass....

This is BIGGER than just killing a civilian, and the whole world is watching and waiting for the wrath from it..... our Allies, just hoping, it is not them, that gets the brunt of that wrath... like they did, with the Iraq invasion jihadi wrath...

the gang 8, should have been notified.

Angry? Real Americans do get angry at terrorist lovers like you leftards. Oh, Iran will rain fire and death! Oh wait, they make these claims all the time and do nothing. Our Secretary of State has not killed civilians in other countries so quit with the stupid comparisons. He’s dead and the world is better for it.

His actions weren't much different than actions the US government has been implementing for many decades now. Including against Iran.
Oh bullshit.

When did the US military EVER target civilian populations....other than during the Obama administration?
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, Berlin, Baghdad, Atlanta off the top of my head.

Forum List

Back