The Trump tax cuts are set to expire, even NPR admits that means higher taxes for all taxpayers, not just wealthy ones.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

NPR used to be the place where you could hear liberals who were mostly book smart even though they were wrong in their conclusions. Lately, it is mostly anti-Israel diatribes, but once in a while they run a story in which they are somewhat honest about the facts. This is one of them:

Trump wins, his cuts will be extended. Harris wins and they are allowed to die and replaced by higher taxes for all.

If you love government more than you love your family's financial security, Harris is your woman - if you know what one is.

The 35 trillion in debt does need paid for.

Why didn't Biden-Harris push for higher taxes and reduced government waste then?

Useless programs like free housing and health care for Illegals, free tampons for high school boys, and free narcan and needles for the nation's Junkies could easily be eliminated.

Why didn't Biden-Harris push for higher taxes and reduced government waste then?

Like those who came before them they failed. Simple as that. I'm not sure why you think I should answer for them.

Useless programs like free housing and health care for Illegals, free tampons for high school boys, and free narcan and needles for the nation's Junkies could easily be eliminated.

And that might cover .0000006% or something.

Like those who came before them they failed. Simple as that. I'm not sure why you think I should answer for them.

And that might cover .0000006% or something.

President Trump's plan to deal with the Bidenistas' fiscal problems is to grow the economy, particularly the energy sector.

That's the only way the debt will be paid is by growth.

NPR used to be the place where you could hear liberals who were mostly book smart even though they were wrong in their conclusions. Lately, it is mostly anti-Israel diatribes, but once in a while they run a story in which they are somewhat honest about the facts. This is one of them:

Trump wins, his cuts will be extended. Harris wins and they are allowed to die and replaced by higher taxes for all.

If you love government more than you love your family's financial security, Harris is your woman - if you know what one is.

and?

Forum List

Back