🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump Upturn continues....

The economy is on fire......did I read that right?

First, don’t suppose just because stocks are at all time highs that the economy is buzzing.

What you are witnessing is asset appreciation induced by cheap money, but it is accompanied by very very little growth.

Ask yourself- why would the Federal Reserve ever consider cutting rates when the economy is on fire? The answer is they wouldn’t. Stocks are enjoying historically high multiples because of TINA (There Is No Alternative).

Do a bit of research. What you’ll find is companies have very little growth, stock valuations are extremely high, and the only thing keeping it up is cheap money.

Are you buying stocks at these multiples?

My winter prediction here that the Dow would be 27k-28k by the end of summer sent USMB financial naysayers running already for the hills by mid-summer!
I still haven't heard from any of those assholes who bookmarked my posts in order to rub it in my face.
What pussies.

First, don’t suppose just because stocks are at all time highs that the economy is buzzing.

What you are witnessing is asset appreciation induced by cheap money, but it is accompanied by very very little growth.

Ask yourself- why would the Federal Reserve ever consider cutting rates when the economy is on fire? The answer is they wouldn’t. Stocks are enjoying historically high multiples because of TINA (There Is No Alternative).

More like there are no signs of inflation, that's why.

Feds don't raise rates to stifle growth in the economy, they raise rates to stifle inflation.

Obama's economy limped along for 8 years with the feds giving him a single interest rate hike.

Me thinks you might want to retake Econ 101.

Feds don't raise rates to stifle growth in the economy, they raise rates to stifle inflation.

Obama's economy limped along for 8 years with the feds giving him a single interest rate hike.

You’ve been warned. I’m bookmarking this thread.

You’d better look out. I think he got an economics degree from the same school AOC got one.

Because “conservative”.

E18EC2AD-EC6A-4BF2-9E2D-8ACA731A458F.jpeg

Forum List

Back