🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

Blacks are 13% of the population, and much lower percentage of the high IQ population that is eligible for doing business with Trump.

Trump administration only takes the best, the ones who put the country into a winning streak like you wouldn't believe. Skin color would play no role in it.

If you have a problem with that, you can move right to some preferred black country of choice, where all selection is done based on skin color. Let's see how long you can last before begging for Trump to let you back in.

Last edited:
Filthy Don is a White Supremacist...so you can expect Jim Crow antics like from this fool. :102:
Get a life kid. Jim Crow was a in your great grandmas day.

So is the Wretched Confederate past...but the Rednecks love celebrating and instituting that mess! Forth on, Racist, froth on!
Get a life kid.

Froth on, old wrinkly fart, froth on.
Dingbats are a dime-a-dozen. Get a life ffs!

is it just me but if the best applicants for interns were all White where is the problem ??

It's really your racist White Supremacist mind at work. :102:

But most students who were accepted into this program refused to study government under this Putin Admin. So there's that.
--------------------------- so they put the 'kiss of death' on themselves eh YouKnow !!

the lefties have a problem with hiring the BEST as the 'dems' strive for Diversity , fureign languages , skin color , 'dancin' and skateboarding ability !!.

It depends on a few things:

1. How are these people selected? Are they selected based upon whom they know, as I suspect they are? What is the selection procedure for people who actually apply (the 5% or so left after everyone else either sucks a dick or has an important relative)?

2. If 95% of the people who apply are white, then this is legit. Wouldn't surprise me that non-whites don't want to be anywhere near Trump, to be honest.

3. Even if it's purely merit-based (aside from afore-mentioned dick-suckers and silver spoon suckers), you'd expect to see more non-white people, unless said people just don't want to be there.

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

Even the white supremacists would look at that picture and go "whoa, I mean we're for the white race and all but holy shit that looks like you xeroxed off 50 copies of a blank piece of paper. Did the photographer say 'ok now everyone say golly-gee-whillickers?' "

Hahahaha

And? Diversity is a commiecrat invention to shame people who only hire the best and brightest.

Just like bigot and racist and being white

is it just me but if the best applicants for interns were all White where is the problem ??

It's a problem because TheLittleHeKnow's self-hating ass is outraged.

Oh, the nice little special WeakWhyte snowflake is frothing. Hucklefvck up! :113:

Just accurately identifying the truth, my pleasure. It's impossible for you to comprehend as you have never done such.

Looking at your avatar, contrasting Christian values which built the West, to Islamic values which built mud-huts and stand for gay executions and oppression of women. From this kind of fellow, any amount of ignorance is to be expected.

It's a problem because TheLittleHeKnow's self-hating ass is outraged.

Oh, the nice little special WeakWhyte snowflake is frothing. Hucklefvck up! :113:

Just accurately identifying the truth, my pleasure. It's impossible for you to comprehend as you have never done such.

Looking at your avatar, contrasting Christian values which built the West, to Islamic values which built mud-huts and stand for gay executions and oppression of women. From this kind of fellow, any amount of ignorance is to be expected.

Evangelicals and Islamists are basically a stone's throw from one another. Both are close-minded control freaks who take issue with women being allowed to make their own decisions, for some unknowable reason.

It's really your racist White Supremacist mind at work. :102:

But most students who were accepted into this program refused to study government under this Putin Admin. So there's that.
He gave many jobs to blacks and women and Asian and Indian and white. Women too and you all hated every one of them! You all are the true bigots!

Forum List

Back