The truth about 'assault wewapons' and mass shootings in the US

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
According to Mother Jones (link below), 'assault weapons' accounted for 258 mass shooting deaths 1982-2017, for 7.37 deaths per year.

This 7.37 deaths per year represents 0.05% of total murders in the US and 0.07% of all firearm related murders in the US.

Further, this 258 total deaths by 'assault weapons' in mass shootings 1982-2017 represents 37.6% of total deaths in mass shootings. The most common weapon? Handguns.

In compiling this information from the MJ spreadsheet was as inclusive as I could be - for instance, some events involved the use of a Mini-14/30 and M1 carbine which are not necessarily 'assault weapons' while others included the TEC-9 and MAC-11, which are oversized handguns rather than rifles. I included them in the total.

Tens of millions of 'assault weapons' in the US, ~7.4 murders per year over the last 35 years?
More proof that there's no sound argument to ban 'assault weapons'.

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2017: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

The United States of America.....the last bastion of hope against world governance.
We go down and it's hello NWO.
In my opinion you have it backwards. This New World Order you are talking about is strongest in the US. Look as to how you elect your representatives. It takes so much money, money that is provided by the super rich in this world. You have made bribery not just possible but necessary in order to get elected to high office in the US. At the same time there is a concerted effort to divide the populace by party lines. Making sure that both right and left stay firmly entrenched in their own bubble, and insuring that they don't realise that right or left doesn't matter to the bottom line of big business.

The United States of America.....the last bastion of hope against world governance.
In my opinion you have it backwards. This New World Order you are talking about is strongest in the US. Look as to how you elect your representatives. It takes so much money, money that is provided by the super rich in this world. You have made bribery not just possible but necessary in order to get elected to high office in the US. At the same time there is a concerted effort to divide the populace by party lines. Making sure that both right and left stay firmly entrenched in their own bubble, and insuring that they don't realise that right or left doesn't matter to the bottom line of big business.

Did you somehow miss the last election and the lengths the establishment has gone to derail Trump?

Unfortunately Europe may already be lost. We can hope Trump will put an end to this march towards one world government.

Did you somehow miss the last election and the lengths the establishment has gone to derail Trump?

Unfortunately Europe may already be lost. We can hope Trump will put an end to this march towards one world government.
What lengths did the establishment go? For that matter what to you is the establishment? Seems to me that Goldman Sachs and big business still runs the government. As to Europe being lost. Politicians get charged for nepotism in France and being caught taking money from big business in Europe costs you your office. So why is the US better?

What lengths did the establishment go? For that matter what to you is the establishment? Seems to me that Goldman Sachs and big business still runs the government. As to Europe being lost. Politicians get charged for nepotism in France and being caught taking money from big business in Europe costs you your office. So why is the US better?

Have you been living under a rock?
Trump beat back the media,democrats and RINOs to win the presidency against all odds.
Dems,RINOs and the press are still fighting him.

Forum List

Back